The Russia Bounty Story Was A Lie

Frankly I find the Trump Humper attitude here shocking.

If there is even a POSSIBILITY that this is true our President should in no uncertain terms make it known that there would be severe consequences.

The MAGArat attitude is the exact opposite.

Protect Putin at all costs
You were fed shit. You ate it all up.

Don't expect normal people to believe you when you say it's yummy.
And your concern is Putin. Fuck you
Yes, that's what your programming says.

It's horseshit. You like the taste of that brand, too.

No one is providing proof the story was debunked. Ir's pathetic how full of liars and misinformation this place is.
Then fucking leave. Nobody's making you stay here.

Go to some leftist echo chamber where you won't be exposed to scary dangerous conservative ideas.
The exposure is to "scary, dangerous" Trump fanatic ideas, and certainly not to conservative ideas
Yes, the idea of considering Americans first before all others is a fanatical idea for the American President.
No, it is a great idea. The American President must use diplomacy, negotiation,
and pragmatism and not have a "fuck you" approach which usually has unintended consequences.
It's the President of the United States of America, not the President of Kissing Other Nations' Asses.
Right, it's the President of the United States of America, and using diplomacy, negotiation, and pragmatism is hardly kissing other nations' asses. It is commonly
known as acting like a head of state and not like a common thug which gets you nowhere.
Uh huh. Biden couldn't even condemn Chinese slavery.

I suppose you could call not criticizing your masters "pragmatic". Normal people call it "chickenshit".
All of a sudden you give a rat's ass about China "slavery"? Do you know what "pragmatic" means? The subject is about the interaction with other countries.
Do you think that you are going to get in my face, be disrespectful, and have good results? Same holds true in international affairs. So take your childish approach and shove it where the sun don't shine.
Oh, look -- yet another leftist who refuses to condemn Chinese atrocities.

Chickenshit.
Your mouth keeps getting in the way of your brains.
Yes, it's too bad I'm not smart enough to excuse Communist Chinese atrocities like you.

Yes, it's too bad I'm not smart enough to excuse Communist Chinese atrocities like you.
Which has never happened.

You however can't slug down enough Putin cock
Look, I know it's difficult for you, defending the indefensible. The fact that you're so irrationally angry right now at the realization you're been lied to and manipulated shows you're perhaps not too far gone.

Everyone in the lying media should be arrested and put on trial for treason.

A complete made up fucking lie.

Fuck the media.

Everyone in the lying media should be arrested and put on trial for treason.

A complete made up fucking lie.

Fuck the media.
You gotta be a Russian troll.

You gotta be an asshole. The media perpetuated this unsubstantiated story to affect the election.

WHY WASNT THE STORY CENSORED ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER?

You are a lefty cuck.

The media blocked the Hunter Biden laptop story because it was NOT VERIFIED.

This story was not verified....BECAUSE WE KNOW IT WAS A LIE NOW.

Guess what? The Hunter Biden laptop story IS true.

Fuck the left wing propoganda media.

Forum List

Back