The Rock Lays The Smackdown On Snowflakes

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
“So many good people fought for freedom and equality - but this generation are looking for a reason to be offended," he said. “If you are not agreeing with them then they are offended - and that is not what so many great men and women fought for.”

“We thankfully now live in a world that has progressed over the last 30 or 40 years,” the 46-year-old superstar continued. "People can be who they want, be with who they want, and live how they want.

“That can only be a good thing – but generation snowflake or, whatever you want to call them, are actually putting us backwards.”

'The Rock' laments 'snowflake' culture in interview

The Rock has never had much toleration for Candy Asses, which is what they called "snowflakes" back in the day.

"The Rock doth protest too much, methinks" so, I see this cult of personality as likely a latent homo.

“So many good people fought for freedom and equality - but this generation are looking for a reason to be offended," he said. “If you are not agreeing with them then they are offended - and that is not what so many great men and women fought for.”

“We thankfully now live in a world that has progressed over the last 30 or 40 years,” the 46-year-old superstar continued. "People can be who they want, be with who they want, and live how they want.

“That can only be a good thing – but generation snowflake or, whatever you want to call them, are actually putting us backwards.”

I thought you conservative types hated it when celebrities got to spouting their opinions?

Or is that only when it's opinions you disagree with?

"The Rock doth protest too much, methinks" so, I see this cult of personality as likely a latent homo.
What?

How did you get that from this:
We thankfully now live in a world that has progressed over the last 30 or 40 years,” the 46-year-old superstar continued. "People can be who they want, be with who they want, and live how they want.
I don't see any loudly-protesting "homophobia" in that statement.

I thought you conservative types hated it when celebrities got to spouting their opinions?

He didn't say "vote for the democrats." It wasn't a political statement intended to influence votes or a political agenda, like global warming.

He basically just said quit being a bunch of pussies and appreciate what you have.

:dunno:

I was just thinking the very same thing, Crepitus.
You post anything said by Bill Maher and they knee-jerk back with the celebrity/comedian dismissal.

Fer' instance:

1478331168_937_Funny-Quotes-About-Donald-Trump-by-Comedians-and-C...-Best-Quotes-Politics.jpg

I was just thinking the very same thing, Crepitus.
You post anything said by Bill Maher and they knee-jerk back with the celebrity/comedian dismissal.

Fer' instance:

1478331168_937_Funny-Quotes-About-Donald-Trump-by-Comedians-and-C...-Best-Quotes-Politics.jpg

President Trump is in total control of what he says, and that's what drives libs batty.

So is, BTW, The Rock.

That's what would make a debate between the two men so interesting if they met for the title of US President in 2020.

Oops: ‘The Rock’ Fires Back Over ‘Fabricated’ Interview Attacking ‘Snowflake Generation’ - The Daily Caller

Desperate Trump sheep foiled again

He didnt really say anything controversial .

What did he say that wasn't true? are you trying to say millenials are not easily offended? I think thats one thing everybody can agree on.

Oops: ‘The Rock’ Fires Back Over ‘Fabricated’ Interview Attacking ‘Snowflake Generation’ - The Daily Caller

Desperate Trump sheep foiled again
It's not hard to fool Trumpers. Just tell em what they want to hear and no matter how fucked up it is...they'll believe it

New Topics

Forum List

Back