The Rock Asks trump "Where Are You?"

Democrats hail these WEALTHY Hollywood celebs.....as if they would give a flying Flick about them when the dust settles.
The Rock would throw Dana7360 to the wolves without a second thought.
Leftists willingness to be paws is off the charts.

The wealthy have a seat in the NWO.....you don't

I have never seen any of his movies. I might check them out now.

I watched this video and can't agree with him more.

When you reach your hand out to help, when you become the leader we need, everyone will rise up with you. Everyone will join you. Just as we have in the past. No matter what party the president was. When our leader steps up to help, take responsibility and lead this nation, we have always risen with him and we came back stronger than before.

For the first time, we don't have that leader. Even the bush boy stepped up, pulled out that bullhorn and told the nation that he heard us and soon the terrorists will hear from all of us. Not this president.

I know all you far right wingers will now hate The Rock and call him names but it doesn't negate what he says. He's right.

Sounds to me like, that maybe the Rock is wanting a more stern reaction in the streets of America when it comes to the lies, the unrest, and the anarchy taking place. He's fed up with the inaction taking place while cities burn, innocent people are being hurt and killed, and lawlessness has taken hold in a complicated situation that is being spurred on by the left. Many wonder WHY haven't we seen Marshall law passed in some of these hell holes, and a plan to break the foothold that the leftist have (arrest the rogue officials), upon these area's, and a re-education plan put in place.

If that's what he's asking, then he's probably not the only one scratching their heads now.

I like your thinking and hope that is the case, but I still think it is a race thing with a mulatto voting for Harris another mulatto

When you reach your hand out to help, when you become the leader we need, everyone will rise up with you. Everyone will join you. Just as we have in the past. No matter what party the president was. When our leader steps up to help, take responsibility and lead this nation, we have always risen with him and we came back stronger than before.

For the first time, we don't have that leader. Even the bush boy stepped up, pulled out that bullhorn and told the nation that he heard us and soon the terrorists will hear from all of us. Not this president.

I know all you far right wingers will now hate The Rock and call him names but it doesn't negate what he says. He's right.

hahahahhahahahahh
actor James Woods says the Rock is wrong
the Rock said it :
1601231439205.png

His movies are awesome, particularly the comedies.

I'll give his movies a try. I like comedies.

You far right wingers are so predictable.

Your replies are just so pathetic. You people just loved this guy and his movies. Now that you see the real man, you trash him. You trash me for showing you the truth.

I feel sorry for the people who have to endure you far right wingers and your non stop hate.

so what you really have is NOTHING

Why would anyone give a rip what these Commie Hollywoodites have to say?

What kind of loser needs to hear an "actors" political opinion?

You mean like the star of "The Apprentice"? Ronald Reagan, Charleton Heston, Tom Selleck, Clint Eastwood, etc?? You are ready enough to listen to "Hollywoodites" when they tell you what you want to hear.

You mean like the star of "The Apprentice"? Ronald Reagan, Charleton Heston, Tom Selleck, Clint Eastwood, etc?? You are ready enough to listen to "Hollywoodites" when they tell you what you want to hear.
You missed the word Commie before Hollywoodite in my comment, jackass ......

Try rereading it in context this time.

The rock is a red neck culture icon. He’ll take a big hit for this.....someone on the right standing up to the orange idiot dictator wannabe.

The rock is a red neck culture icon. He’ll take a big hit for this.....someone on the right standing up to the orange idiot dictator wannabe.
LMAO @ the Stupid Shit Leftist believe ....

Folks one simply can't make this level of brainwashing up !!!!

I thought he was liked by the far right. If he was. He isn't anymore.

Rocks just showing his frustration with what's been going on in the streets of America, and that is understandable. Hopefully Trump has a plan to deal with this mess immediately after the election win. Would be nice to see arrest of some of these incompetents in local governments, and some big time sentences for those who were associated with the murders that took place.

wrong. but hey i guess if you like retards from hollywood, i guess you would enjoy it. btw who the hell is this demoncrat asswipe? never heard of IT before

Your replies are just so pathetic. You people just loved this guy and his movies. Now that you see the real man, you trash him. You trash me for showing you the truth.

I feel sorry for the people who have to endure you far right wingers and your non stop hate.
deranged, you are. you are on the flip-flopping, lying asswipes, criminals, treasonist POS demoncrats....sorry about your luck

your right dana,but its also sad that far lefties like you hate just as much.....

Who ?

He is free to his opinion but, as a businessman, I would ask him where his head is at? “Republicans buy sneakers, too” - Michael Jordan. You are an athlete, entertainer, a product. If that’s me, I want both Trump and Biden supporters buying me. Picking one over the other overtly and siding with a camp only diminishes your potential market.

New Topics

Forum List

Back