The Rock Asks trump "Where Are You?"

I have never seen any of his movies. I might check them out now.

I watched this video and can't agree with him more.

When you reach your hand out to help, when you become the leader we need, everyone will rise up with you. Everyone will join you. Just as we have in the past. No matter what party the president was. When our leader steps up to help, take responsibility and lead this nation, we have always risen with him and we came back stronger than before.

For the first time, we don't have that leader. Even the bush boy stepped up, pulled out that bullhorn and told the nation that he heard us and soon the terrorists will hear from all of us. Not this president.

I know all you far right wingers will now hate The Rock and call him names but it doesn't negate what he says. He's right.

Boys and girls, this is what happens when you participate in a sport(?) such as wrestling, ya get hit in the head one too many times and lose any intelligence you may have had.

Like most lib fags he may start competing with the females now.

Boys and girls, this is what happens when you participate in a sport(?) such as wrestling, ya get hit in the head one too many times and lose any intelligence you may have had.
Even a TBI could not explain away Leftist.

Leftist is so much worse of an infliction.

When you reach your hand out to help, when you become the leader we need, everyone will rise up with you. Everyone will join you. Just as we have in the past. No matter what party the president was. When our leader steps up to help, take responsibility and lead this nation, we have always risen with him and we came back stronger than before.

For the first time, we don't have that leader. Even the bush boy stepped up, pulled out that bullhorn and told the nation that he heard us and soon the terrorists will hear from all of us. Not this president.

I know all you far right wingers will now hate The Rock and call him names but it doesn't negate what he says. He's right.

Rock is an idiot. And his faux outrage is laughable even though he's a professional actor.

He's a pathetic fool.

Sure as fuck does. Follow along, there's not much to it.

A. PROGS are nasty, they will and have sold their souls for power. PROGS created racism, PROGS created these "protests". PROGS hold criminals to be martyrs, cops as the enemy. They destroy, steal & pillage. PROGS exploit COVID too. In other terms, PROGS created the unrest, the evidence is in the cities THEY RUN.

B. PROGS blame Trump for THEIR ACTIONS, and rock-head bought it because he's on the payroll and part of the "in cowd".

Fake names "rock" and all the muscle in the world can't hide a feeble spine & small head. The "rock" is a follower & speaks on emotions. He should change is name to thin ice.

Hmmm...well, our leader isn't hiding out in the basement.

Neither is Biden. And he's not President...yet. :)
Seriously, you need a new angle here. This one is stale beyond belief.

His movies are awesome, particularly the comedies.

It doesn't matter what the Rock thinks!

Ha. You guys see what I did there?

Last edited:

Biden never will be president, even if elected.

Sure, and Biden has had how many LID days? Dumbass.

Things I have needed.

A plumber

An electrician

A doctor

A lawyer

A mechanic

A grocer

A pharmacist

A teacher

Things I have never needed

A pro athlete

A celebrity

He's been out in front of the media quite a bit. Dumbass.
Keep pounding the narrative. No matter how stale it is. :)

He's been out in front of the media quite a bit. Dumbass.
Keep pounding the narrative. No matter how stale it is. :)

He sure has....

Wonder if that is as scripted as his wresting and his movies?

1601230249409.png

Just a mulatto voting for another mulatto

Sounds to me like, that maybe the Rock is wanting a more stern reaction in the streets of America when it comes to the lies, the unrest, and the anarchy taking place. He's fed up with the inaction taking place while cities burn, innocent people are being hurt and killed, and lawlessness has taken hold in a complicated situation that is being spurred on by the left. Many wonder WHY haven't we seen Marshall law passed in some of these hell holes, and a plan to break the foothold that the leftist have (arrest the rogue officials), upon these area's, and a re-education plan put in place.

If that's what he's asking, then he's probably not the only one scratching their heads now.

Maybe he ain't so bad...

FF to 1:09 to bypass all the BS.

Forum List

Back