The Rittenhouse Verdict

No wonder that at nearly sixty years of age, it has never found a woman that would be willing to marry it.
No, I just never found a piece of ass so good I was willing to sign away half my hard-earned property. I know people who stay in miserable fucking marriages because they don't want to lose everything.

Even in jest, I would never use such a hateful and degrading term to describe my wife. If I had ever had any meaningful relationship with any other woman before my wife, I wouldn't describe her that way, either.

As with racism, you are very fond of falsely accusing me of misogyny, and yet you cannot help showing yourself to be a far more hateful misogynist than what you ever try to suggest that I might be.

Pretty much the same with every other form of bigotry. The very worst of false accusations you can come up wit to hurl at me or at others, is nothing compared to the reality that is you.

By the way, unlike you, I do not see a good woman as a burden, that I keep around and support only for sex. No real man does. Only a pathetic incel such as yourself sees women, or describes women, in such terms.

My wife works as hard as I do, and contributes as much to our joint wealth as I do. Much of what I have, I would not have if not for her. And that's just if you look at material wealth. There is much more to y life, and much more to my relationship with my wife, than can ever be measured or counted by material wealth, but I would not expect a pathetic excuse for a would-be-man such as yourself to be anywhere close to capable of understanding it.

Even in jest, I would never use such a hateful and degrading term to describe my wife. If I had ever had any meaningful relationship with any other woman before my wife, I wouldn't describe her that way, either.

You don't think there are women who don't use the same phrase about men? You are a sheltered little thing, aren't you Mormon Bob.

By the way, unlike you, I do not see a good woman as a burden, that I keep around and support only for sex. No real man does. Only a pathetic incel such as yourself sees women, or describes women, in such terms.

Again, you belong to a cult that treats women as second class citizens and tells members to shun people who try to get out... So I'll take it with a grain of salt.

My wife works as hard as I do, and contributes as much to our joint wealth as I do. Much of what I have, I would not have if not for her. And that's just if you look at material wealth. There is much more to y life, and much more to my relationship with my wife, than can ever be measured or counted by material wealth, but I would not expect a pathetic excuse for a would-be-man such as yourself to be anywhere close to capable of understanding it.

If marriages are such great partnerships, why do you need a lot of legal bindings to keep them going? What's wrong with just cohabitating, everyone leaves with what they came in with... that sounds reasonable and fair, actually.

You see, you keep talking about your marriage, knowing damned well I can't comment without violating USMB rules, because unlike you, I have class. I have no idea what your marriage is like, and I kind of don't care. I've seen far more that are fucking disasters than ones that work well... it's why the divorce rate is over 50%.

You don't think there are women who don't use the same phrase about men? You are a sheltered little thing, aren't you Mormon Bob.

As I've observed before, it has everything to do with the sort of people with whom one associates.

I certainly would never speak of women in the sort of hateful, degrading ways that you often do, nor do I know anyone else with whom I've regularly associated who would. Likewise, I do not know any women with whom I've ever associated who would speak that way of men.

I don't tend to hang out with the same sort of gutter trash with which you obviously associate, and of which you obviously are.

Again, you belong to a cult that treats women as second class citizens and tells members to shun people who try to get out... So I'll take it with a grain of salt.

Your ridiculous lies about my religion are an irrelevant and absurd attempt to deflect away from your own obvious hateful and degrading view of women.

If marriages are such great partnerships, why do you need a lot of legal bindings to keep them going? What's wrong with just cohabitating, everyone leaves with what they came in with... that sounds reasonable and fair, actually.

Trying to explain it to you would be futile. You're stuck at the level, that most men outgrow by their mid teens, of seeing women as nothing but sex objects. There is no indication that you have anything close to the capacity to understand what most grown men understand about women and about relationships therewith.

You see, you keep talking about your marriage, knowing damned well I can't comment without violating USMB rules, because unlike you, I have class. I have no idea what your marriage is like, and I kind of don't care. I've seen far more that are fucking disasters than ones that work well... it's why the divorce rate is over 50%.

Right. Referring to women as “pieces of ass” or as “whores who just want half my shit” is so classy.

As I've observed before, it has everything to do with the sort of people with whom one associates.

I certainly would never speak of women in the sort of hateful, degrading ways that you often do, nor do I know anyone else with whom I've regularly associated who would. Likewise, I do not know any women with whom I've ever associated who would speak that way of men.
Really? You are the one who wants to murder women for having abortions... that sounds really fucking hateful.

Me. I think women should make their own decisions about their own bodies, including who to sleep with and when to have a family.

Your ridiculous lies about my religion are an irrelevant and absurd attempt to deflect away from your own obvious hateful and degrading view of women.

Do you really want me to post the high level of depression among Mormon Women?

Trying to explain it to you would be futile. You're stuck at the level, that most men outgrow by their mid teens, of seeing women as nothing but sex objects. There is no indication that you have anything close to the capacity to understand what most grown men understand about women and about relationships therewith.

Actually, I see women as equals, something you don't... clearly. You seem locked into a bizarre 19th century vision of women having a job of making babies and running a household.

Really? You are the one who wants to murder women for having abortions... that sounds really fucking hateful.

I want those who commit murder against innocent human beings to be held fully accountable. You do not, which is not the least bit surprising, given that you consistently take the side of criminals against that of human beings. Your support, in this case, of the very worst murderers, of the very most innocent victims, is really no different than all the other instances in which you openly support violent criminals. You're the one who wants innocent children to be murdered, and you call me hateful for opposing it. Just one more datum that vividly demonstrates just what a fucked-up excuse you are for a wannabe human being.

Hatred and evil and madness and lies flow from you, like the contents of a broken sewer pipe.

Do you really want me to post the high level of depression among Mormon Women?

What do you think you will gain by posting more irrelevant lies about my religion. Everyone who reads your posts knows that they are lies. All you accomplish is to further prove what a fucking lying piece of subhuman shit you truly are.

I want those who commit murder against innocent human beings to be held fully accountable. You do not, which is not the least bit surprising, given that you consistently take the side of criminals against that of human beings. Your support, in this case, of the very worst murderers, of the very most innocent victims, is really no different than all the other instances in which you openly support violent criminals. You're the one who wants innocent children to be murdered, and you call me hateful for opposing it. Just one more datum that vividly demonstrates just what a fucked-up excuse you are for a wannabe human being.

Fetuses aren't children.

Even when Abortion was illegal, the death of a fetus was not treated as a homicide.

Even the Bible didn't treat the death of a Fetus like a murder. Look up Exodus 21:22-23.

if we have a violent crime problem, it's because we have failed to address cultural problems.

Now, in my ongoing effort to try to reach comprimise, I agree. There are too many abortions and there are too many women who use abortion as a form of contraception. I knew a gal when I was in the service, engaged to a fellow NCO, who had two abortions trying to make him fulfill his promise to marry her by getting knocked up. And contrary to your view of low people, this woman was college educated, devoutly Catholic, and Asian-American. She didn't want her parents to know she wasn't still a virgin at 22.

The question is- how do you get there?

Passing more laws? Laws only work when they can be enforced. If you want to see a country with the kind of laws you want, look up abortion in the Philippines. They have the kind of laws you want (short of executing women, because that's fucking retarded) and Filipinas still manage to have 500K abortions in a country of 90 million. There are also 2 million abandoned children living in the streets of the Philippines, who are often exploited. And this is in a country that is VERY religious.

Now, if you really want less abortions, there's a way to get there. Universal Health Care. Paid family leave. Extensive, religion free sex education and easy access to contraception. This is what they do in most European countries, and they have an abortion rate that is half what ours is.

It sounds more, though, that you just want something to be angry about.

New Topics

Forum List

Back