The Rittenhouse Verdict

Nobody said it was a great thing. In fact, the point is that it was minor thing that nevertheless triggered some whacko to threaten, chase and attack him.
You mean other than he was living on the street, couldn't get his medications because of the riots, and then some assholes are fighting over the streets he has to live on.

A homeless person who was actively involved in committing a crime.
Yeah, fuck the homeless... Maybe we should just issue hunting licenses for them.

He never claimed to be an EMT. All he said was he had a first aid kit to help injured people.

1.) No one attacked them. 2.) Grosskreutz had his gun in his hand when he was trying to subdue Rittenhouse. He was obviously prepared to shoot Kyle.

yes, he pulled out his gun because some flop-sweaty maniac was shooting people in the fucking street.

Are you fucking retarded?

If he had shot Rittenhouse, Rittenhouse would have been written off as what he was - an active shooter - and the NRA fetishists would be throwing Grosskreutz a parade.

You mean other than he was living on the street, couldn't get his medications because of the riots, and then some assholes are fighting over the streets he has to live on.

Irrelevant. Unless you’re suggesting Rittenhouse just let some whacko beat him and maybe kill him, I don’t see your point.
Yeah, fuck the homeless... Maybe we should just issue hunting licenses for them.

You are the one who keeps bringing up Rittenhouse violating curfew. If you’re going to keep citing his unlawful acts then you’re going to have to acknowledge those of the rioters that attacked him.

You can’t have it both ways.

He never claimed to be an EMT in that video. Try again.
yes, he pulled out his gun because some flop-sweaty maniac was shooting people in the fucking street.

One person in self defense.
Are you fucking retarded?

Are you? All I’ve done is give you facts. You’re the one conflating and exaggerating things and trying to insert irrelevancies into the discussion.
If he had shot Rittenhouse, Rittenhouse would have been written off as what he was - an active shooter - and the NRA fetishists would be throwing Grosskreutz a parade.
Now who’s being retarded?

The shooting of Rosenbaum was self defense and witnesses testified as much. Grosskreutz shooting Rittenhouse would not have changed that.

Irrelevant. Unless you’re suggesting Rittenhouse just let some whacko beat him and maybe kill him, I don’t see your point.
I'm sure you don't see the point at all, being a gun fetishist, Shooty McFlopsweat was living your dream.

You are the one who keeps bringing up Rittenhouse violating curfew. If you’re going to keep citing his unlawful acts then you’re going to have to acknowledge those of the rioters that attacked him.
Those other people didn't kill anyone. A lot of them were arrested and charged.

The shooting of Rosenbaum was self defense and witnesses testified as much. Grosskreutz shooting Rittenhouse would not have changed that.

No one would have questioned if he was justified if Shooty McFlopsweat was dead.

I'm sure you don't see the point at all, being a gun fetishist, Shooty McFlopsweat was living your dream.

I still don’t see your point. So are you actually saying he should have just stood there and let the whacko beat and maybe kill him?
Those other people didn't kill anyone. A lot of them were arrested and charged.

Then quit bringing it up you idiot.
No one would have questioned if he was justified if Shooty McFlopsweat was dead.

Don’t be stupid, of course they would have.

I understand that a gun-fetishist hater like yourself would have been more than happy to bypass standard investigatory and legal procedures as long as a gun fetisist was dead but, that’s not how it works in the real world.

I still don’t see your point. So are you actually saying he should have just stood there and let the whacko beat and maybe kill him?

I am saying he should have stayed home in Antioch and minded his own fucking business.

Don’t be stupid, of course they would have.

I understand that a gun-fetishist hater like yourself would have been more than happy to bypass standard investigatory and legal procedures as long as a gun fetisist was dead but, that’s not how it works in the real world.

No, they really wouldn't have. After they get past their amazement that the NRA propaganda about a "good guy with a gun" actually happened (because it never really does), they would have realized Rittenhouse had already murdered two people and the guy with the gun who shot him stopped an active shooter.

Two syllables is all it takes to define your intellect.

What you said is patently preposterous and ignorant. It is not obvious that Rittenhouse went hunting for black people. He had been in Kenosha the whole day without shooting anyone and was even doing un-white supremacist things like cleaning graffiti off buildings.

If he was hunting black people, he wasn’t very good at it.
Not good at it doesn't mean it wasn't murder.

I am saying he should have stayed home in Antioch and minded his own fucking business.

That doesn’t answer the question. We know he didn’t stay home but since he didn’t, he was attacked by Rosenbaum. So, are you saying he should have stood there and let Rosenbaum beat and maybe kill him?
No, they really wouldn't have. After they get past their amazement that the NRA propaganda about a "good guy with a gun" actually happened (because it never really does), they would have realized Rittenhouse had already murdered two people and the guy with the gun who shot him stopped an active shooter.

That’s not how it works Lumpy.

Not good at it doesn't mean it wasn't murder.
Not being good at hunting black people and whether the shooting of Rosenbaum and Huber was murder are two separate issues.

1.) There is no basis whatsoever upon which to allege Rittenhouse went there to hunt black people.

2.) The jury determined that the shootings were in self defense.

That doesn’t answer the question. We know he didn’t stay home but since he didn’t, he was attacked by Rosenbaum. So, are you saying he should have stood there and let Rosenbaum beat and maybe kill him?

He had the option to retreat... He also went off on his own away from the other nuts with guns...

You know, most of us have the good sense to stay away from the crazy homeless person.

That’s not how it works Lumpy.

On the very rare occassion someone shoots an active shooter, that's exactly what the NRA does.

Forgetting that we only had an active shooter to start with because guns are so easy to get.

Except that there's no real evidence for that. He certainly wasn't still trying to take the gun when Rittenhouse shot him in the back.

The part where he deliberately went to a riot zone with an assault rifle.... driving across state lines with a weapon he wasn't legally allowed to own.
Yes he was trying to take the gun immediately before rittenhouse shot him

He never drove across state lines with a weapon you uneducated fool

And the subhuman criminal pieces of shit had the option of not attacking him in the first place.

In this deep red area, if someone were to come to the last BLM packing an AR, they would find themselves beaten and then arrested while they figure out their motives. We don't reward stupidity.

We don't reward stupidity.

1638995669418.png

Defending yourself against felons assualting you, still not murder, let alone premeditated.

Whatever you do with your duck in the privacy of your own bedroom is up to you.
that's not what the law says and you know it.

Look for and finding someone to kill is premeditated murder.

Except among the Querdeken and, of course, when it's a white guy with an AR.

Forum List

Back