The Rittenhouse Verdict

The only people who died that night or were seriously injured were people KR killed or injured. If KR had just stayed the fuck home, no one would have died and the Kenosha riots would have been a footnote in the Awful Summer of 2020.

Now, you can make an argument about Rosenbaum, who was a mentally ill person who probably never should have been out on the street that night. But once he shot Rosenbaum, everyone else he shot at was rightfully doing what people should do when they see an active shooter, try to detain him for the police.

Sorry, man, you aren't going to fix America's social ills by cleaning up grafitti, or having some punk running amok with an AR-15.

As far as what I've done. I served 11 years in the US Army. I've done more than most of you have... which is why it breaks my heart to see you people fucking it up.
KR was many times the man you could ever be. He defended his community and you won't even look for the MAGA hat-wearing Trumpsters who attacked the black fag in your own community.

KR was many times the man you could ever be. He defended his community and you won't even look for the MAGA hat-wearing Trumpsters who attacked the black fag in your own community.

Uh, guy, if you go back to the original discussions, I called Shenanigans on Smollet the day of the incident. His story made little or no sense...

Now, I wish that the CPD put as much effort into catching actual murderers as they put into proving Smollet played a misguided prank.

Uh, guy, if you go back to the original discussions, I called Shenanigans on Smollet the day of the incident. His story made little or no sense...

Now, I wish that the CPD put as much effort into catching actual murderers as they put into proving Smollet played a misguided prank.
A "prank"? You sick fuck, you were as outraged as Sharpton insisting that they be jailed and raped just as you did Zimmerman.

Joey, you're one sick fuck, likely not unlike Rosenbaum, a jailhouse punk.

Nope, it's a simple reality.. you kick someone enough times, eventually they are going to kick back. We've been kicking these folks for 400 years. People like you don't even want to talk about it in the classroom.

You kick white people enough times telling them they are inherently racist and now you want to instill this idea in the minds of the children of these same people, you’re going to get kickback.
Um, okay. We aren't talking about someone attacking your house (where your gun is 43 times more likely to kill a family member than a bad guy) We are talking about someone who went to an ongoing riot with a bunch of racists armed with a gun he had no business owning, and then murdering someone, then murdering antoher person and wounding a third when they tried to take him into custody.

Nope. Rittenhouse had every right to own that weapon. Also, he was attacked so it was not murder. The videos bear this out.
Let's see now, doing the right thing and it not happening again in the future... those would be good reasons.

How about restoring trust in the police. You know, where people in the community will actually report things rather than worry the cops will overreact and shoot some kid over a petty offense like breaking into truck cabs (Laquan McDonald) or playing with a toy gun in a park (Tamir Rice) or passing a fake $20 by mistake (George Floyd).

Blah blah blah. Cops are evil and blacks are not responsible for their own actions. Blah blah blah.
It's a sad commentary that in some communities, there is more respect for the gangs than the police.

Yes, it IS a sad commentary that people have more respect for the thugs by whose hands they and their children are more likely to be killed.

Yet you never are able to refute one point I bring up...

Not at all. Up until 12 years ago, I used to be a Republican... then I realized working person voting Republican is like a Chicken voting for Colonel Sanders. The fact you guys let the complete crazies take over your party is part of the problem.

Some of you are just gluttons for punishment?
Make a valid point, and everyone would be amazed here. Not happening though is it ?? And it's all because you have no points to be made, so yes I guess we are all a glutton for punishment by commenting or conversating in hopes to entertain ourselves with rational debate or discussion with you...

Trying to find rational common sense/ intelligence, humor or something of the sort in you, is like abusing ourselves by slamming our nuts in a door. LOL.

Nope, it's a simple reality.. you kick someone enough times, eventually they are going to kick back. We've been kicking these folks for 400 years. People like you don't even want to talk about it in the classroom.

If you, Incel Joe were to keep kicking me, to the point that I felt compelled or justified or otherwise motivated into responding with violence, I would not attack Ghost of a Rider, nor would I attack beagle9, nor would I attack Flash, nor would I attack braalian, nor would I attack OhPleaseJustQuit, nor anyone else who had no part in your attacks against me.

If I felt a need to respond with violence as a result of being attacked by you, I would be coming after the subhuman piece of shit that was responsible for whatever harm had been done or attempted to me. I would be coming after YOU, Incel Joe.

Your excuses for taking the side of subhuman animals who commit acts of theft and violence and destruction against those who did nothing to them only shows you for what you are—a subhuman criminal piece of shit, yourself, who defends your own kind. If they were justified in “kicking back” against those that “kicked” them, then that's what they would do. Going after innocent third parties who had no part in whatever wrong they claim to have suffered only makes them criminals and terrorist, and subhuman animals, that deserve only to be put down as any dangerous wild animals should be that attack and endanger actual human beings.

It's sad when criminals get killed before they can murder someone.

Then how is the only people killed that night were killed by Rittenhouse? I mean if these people were so dangerous, you think a lot more people would have died.

You kick white people enough times telling them they are inherently racist and now you want to instill this idea in the minds of the children of these same people, you’re going to get kickback.
Wait.. wait... let me get this one straight. Telling white kids that our history is kind of racist and they benefited from it is going to HORRIBLY SCAR THEM FOR LIFE?

This is seriously your argument. And it's just as bad as police routinely shooting black children.

1638011754434.png

Nope. Rittenhouse had every right to own that weapon. Also, he was attacked so it was not murder. The videos bear this out.

You mean the video where he is wildly firing into a crowd trying to take him into custody?

Blah blah blah. Cops are evil and blacks are not responsible for their own actions. Blah blah blah.
Not really an argument, buddy... No one is arguing these people didn't make mistakes... just that killing them was a gross overreaction to the situation.

Yes, it IS a sad commentary that people have more respect for the thugs by whose hands they and their children are more likely to be killed.

Not at all. Those thugs also protect the community from other thugs... while the police come in, hassle people, often for no reason, and then go home to their nice neighborhoods in Simi Valley or the Southwest side of Chicago.

It's a major disconnect.

And it's not like white people don't have a history of glorifying criminals, is it?

1638012832853.png

1638012852543.png

1638012870497.png

Last edited:
If you, @Incel Joe were to keep kicking me, to the point that I felt compelled or justified or otherwise motivated into responding with violence, I would not attack @Ghost of a Rider, nor would I attack @beagle9, nor would I attack @Flash, nor would I attack @braalian, nor would I attack @OhPleaseJustQuit, nor anyone else who had no part in your attacks against me.

If I felt a need to respond with violence as a result of being attacked by you, I would be coming after the subhuman piece of shit that was responsible for whatever harm had been done or attempted to me. I would be coming after YOU, @Incel Joe.

Wow, Mormon Bob, I love how I live rent free in your head.

But let's look at this statement. The police are kicking the black community, but it's the white community that has their back, tolerates their abuses, and keeps acquitting them when they are rarely brought to trial. So that would mean complicity of the white community.

I don't support the riots, but I understand them. The black community asked nicely for nearly 10 years for police reform. Instead what they got were white DA's excusing police misconduct or white juries acquitting them or giving them slaps on the wrist. I think Chauvin was the first time one of these guys actually got an appropriate sentence. The lady who enrolled her kid in the wrong school district got more jail time than Jason van Dyke did for shooting Laquan McDonald 16 times.

Your excuses for taking the side of subhuman animals who commit acts of theft and violence and destruction against those who did nothing to them only shows you for what you are—a subhuman criminal piece of shit, yourself, who defends your own kind. If they were justified in “kicking back” against those that “kicked” them, then that's what they would do. Going after innocent third parties who had no part in whatever wrong they claim to have suffered only makes them criminals and terrorist, and subhuman animals, that deserve only to be put down as any dangerous wild animals should be that attack and endanger actual human beings.

Except we aren't innocent third parties...

If the police were doing their job, they would do what their job implies... serve and protect everyone equally. Not abuse black folks to make white folks feel safer . Not pull over a black guy who has a nice car because he's driving in the wrong neighborhood.

Again, we've tried the police state tactics to control crime, guy, they don't work. We need to start addressing the root causes - Racism, Poverty, Addiction, Mental Illness and gun proliferation.

I don't support the riots, but I understand them. The black community asked nicely for nearly 10 years for police reform. Instead what they got were white DA's excusing police misconduct or white juries acquitting them or giving them slaps on the wrist. I think Chauvin was the first time one of these guys actually got an appropriate sentence. The lady who enrolled her kid in the wrong school district got more jail time than Jason van Dyke did for shooting Laquan McDonald 16 times.

If certain members of certain communities would refrain from committing criminal acts against actual human beings, then they wouldn't be finding themselves on the losing ends of fights with the police.

You make martyrs and heroes of druggies, thieves, murderers, perverts, and other dregs of subhumanity. The one you named above was found to be under the influence of PCP at the time of its very fortunate demise.

Certain behavior inevitably leads to very bad results, and ultimately, it is those who engaged in such behaviors who are to blame for the consequences thereof, and not those who are called upon to protect the rest of us from those who chose to engage in such behavior.

You don't get that because you take the side of criminal filth, against that of actual human beings. You side with your own kind.

What part did the owners of businesses that were looted and burned, have in the crimes that you believe were committed against subhuman criminals by the police?

Then how is the only people killed that night were killed by Rittenhouse? I mean if these people were so dangerous, you think a lot more people would have died.

Wait.. wait... let me get this one straight. Telling white kids that our history is kind of racist and they benefited from it is going to HORRIBLY SCAR THEM FOR LIFE?

This is seriously your argument. And it's just as bad as police routinely shooting black children.

View attachment 568920

You mean the video where he is wildly firing into a crowd trying to take him into custody?

Not really an argument, buddy... No one is arguing these people didn't make mistakes... just that killing them was a gross overreaction to the situation.

Not at all. Those thugs also protect the community from other thugs... while the police come in, hassle people, often for no reason, and then go home to their nice neighborhoods in Simi Valley or the Southwest side of Chicago.

It's a major disconnect.

And it's not like white people don't have a history of glorifying criminals, is it?

View attachment 568921
View attachment 568922
View attachment 568923

Then how is the only people killed that night were killed by Rittenhouse?

They were trying to kill him. Which one did you identify with?

Telling white kids that our history is kind of racist and they benefited from it is going to HORRIBLY SCAR THEM FOR LIFE?

Telling them their whiteness makes them racist and evil just might.

Wildly? DURR

No one is arguing these people didn't make mistakes...

Attacking Rittenhouse was a mistake? Tell me more!!

just that killing them was a gross overreaction to the situation.

Play stupid games......win stupid prizes.

Those thugs also protect the community from other thugs...

Protecting the shit out of the South and West Sides, eh?

while the police come in, hassle people, often for no reason

Yeah, that's the problem here, cops hassling people for no reason.
Like they hassled Adam Toledo, eh?

Wow, Mormon Bob, I love how I live rent free in your head.

But let's look at this statement. The police are kicking the black community, but it's the white community that has their back, tolerates their abuses, and keeps acquitting them when they are rarely brought to trial. So that would mean complicity of the white community.

If the police were doing their job, they would do what their job implies... serve and protect everyone equally. Not abuse black folks to make white folks feel safer . Not pull over a black guy who has a nice car because he's driving in the wrong neighborhood.

Again, we've tried the police state tactics to control crime, guy, they don't work. We need to start addressing the root causes - Racism, Poverty, Addiction, Mental Illness and gun proliferation.

I don't support the riots, but I understand them. The black community asked nicely for nearly 10 years for police reform.

The black community? All of them? Did you take a vote?

The lady who enrolled her kid in the wrong school district got more jail time than Jason van Dyke did for shooting Laquan McDonald 16 times.

Are you sure?

The story of a black mother who served jail time for using her father’s address so her two daughters could enroll at a better school gained new attention on social media this week as news of a widespread college admissions scandal broke.

Kelley Williams-Bolar served nine days in jail in 2011 after she was found guilty of using her father’s address instead of her own in an attempt to have her daughters enroll in a better school district than the Akron, Ohio, one they were slated for, according to HuffPost.

Williams-Bolar was also put on probation for three years and required to complete 80 hours of community service.

The conviction was hailed by local activists as a “historic victory,” but that sentiment soured some after Van Dyke was sentenced to 81 months in prison – far below the 18-year sentence McMahon had recommended.

If certain members of certain communities would refrain from committing criminal acts against actual human beings, then they wouldn't be finding themselves on the losing ends of fights with the police.

Really?
Really? Let's look at that.

Tamir Rice- Shot without warning by a police officer for playing with a toy in a park.
Laquan McDonald - shot 16 times
Breonna Taylor - shot in her own apartment, because the police had faulty information on the location of her ex-boyfriend.
Botham Jean - shot in his own apartment because a cop got confused as to what floor she was on.
Philandro Castille - Shot by a police officer even though he informed the officer he was a CCW carrier

But of course, none of these folks were "white and delightsome" like the Book of Mormon says, so that makes it okay to shoot them...

You make martyrs and heroes of druggies, thieves, murderers, perverts, and other dregs of subhumanity. The one you named above was found to be under the influence of PCP at the time of its very fortunate demise.

Oh, noes, not PCP!!!

Laquan McDonald was a 17 year old kid. That he took PCP didn't merit the death penalty.

The fact you can't see the humanity of him is kind of... well, racist. Then again- Member of a racist cult.

Certain behavior inevitably leads to very bad results, and ultimately, it is those who engaged in such behaviors who are to blame for the consequences thereof, and not those who are called upon to protect the rest of us from those who chose to engage in such behavior.

Hmm...

I should point out that members of your cult were hunted down and persecuted because they didn't conform to what was expected of them...

The governor of Missouri even issued an extermination order... .

You don't get that because you take the side of criminal filth, against that of actual human beings. You side with your own kind.

Really? What I get is that police have a literal license to kill black people... but since you belong to a racist cult, you don't seem to get why that is wrong.

Your cult didn't even let black people join until 1978, and I doubt there was a line.

What part did the owners of businesses that were looted and burned, have in the crimes that you believe were committed against subhuman criminals by the police?

Supporting the system that allowed it.

Or having an attitude that property was more important than lives.

Last edited:
Are you sure?

The story of a black mother who served jail time for using her father’s address so her two daughters could enroll at a better school gained new attention on social media this week as news of a widespread college admissions scandal broke.

Nope. Wrong case. I was referring to this case.

The first-degree larceny charges were brought after McDowell used her son’s babysitter’s address to enroll him in an elementary school in the neighboring town of Norwalk.

Telling them their whiteness makes them racist and evil just might.

Okay... so when was that done, exactly?

1638047938880.png

Yeah, that's the problem here, cops hassling people for no reason.
Like they hassled Adam Toledo, eh?

You mean the kid who was shot in the chest after he put his hands up and complied with the officer's directives.

Nope. Wrong case. I was referring to this case.

The first-degree larceny charges were brought after McDowell used her son’s babysitter’s address to enroll him in an elementary school in the neighboring town of Norwalk.

Okay... so when was that done, exactly?

View attachment 569126

You mean the kid who was shot in the chest after he put his hands up and complied with the officer's directives.

Thanks for the link......

The sentence, which came after a plea agreement, actually encompassed three crimes to which McDowell pleaded guilty: Larceny and two counts of sale of narcotics.
Felicity Huffman‘s 14-day sentence has brought back into the spotlight a case where a Connecticut mom received a five-year sentence for falsifying her son’s residence to get him into a neighboring school district as well as selling drugs on two occasions.
Critics have pointed out the discrepancy in the sentences, but the cases are different: The sentence for Tanya McDowell, a woman from Bridgeport, Connecticut, was handed down after she pleaded guilty to charges including first-degree larceny and two counts of sale of narcotics, Assistant State’s Attorney Michael DeJoseph tells PEOPLE.

She was selling drugs.

I mean the kid who shot at passing cars, ran from police with a gun in his right hand and then threw it behind a fence 1 second before the pursuing officer shot him.

I mean the kid who shot at passing cars, ran from police with a gun in his right hand and then threw it behind a fence 1 second before the pursuing officer shot him.
Exactly. Why are people surprised and upset when criminals get shot in the act of committing crimes?

Wanna know the secret to not getting shot by the police? Don’t commit the fucking crime in the first place.

She was selling drugs.

The undercover cops ONLY went after her AFTER she started fighting the town on the residency issue... if you had read the whole article and comprehended it.

This is the kind of government overreach you'd be screaming about if white people were involved.

The kid had his hands up. The cop shot him anyway.

The undercover cops ONLY went after her AFTER she started fighting the town on the residency issue... if you had read the whole article and comprehended it.

This is the kind of government overreach you'd be screaming about if white people were involved.

The kid had his hands up. The cop shot him anyway.

The undercover cops ONLY went after her AFTER she started fighting the town on the residency issue...

Imagine, a drug dealer pleading guilty.......crazy, right?

I believe white drug dealers should also go to jail.

The kid had his hands up.

I know, a second after he tossed the gun behind the fence.

The cop shot him anyway.

Yeah, I guess he should have dropped the gun where the cop
could see it, so he knew his hands were empty. Won't make that mistake again.

Exactly. Why are people surprised and upset when criminals get shot in the act of committing crimes?

Wanna know the secret to not getting shot by the police? Don’t commit the fucking crime in the first place.

Unless you are black and then complying with the laws and surrendering peacefully to the cops when mistakenly arrested may be fatal.

Forum List

Back