The Rise of Young Black Conservatives

This is a facade. If you examine black voting trends and party affiliation there has been no considerable shift.

This is a facade. If you examine black voting trends and party affiliation there has been no considerable shift.

In what ?

I didn't see a claim of a shift. Are you making more shit up to argue against ?
It was in direct reference to the title and slightly to the contents. The RISE of the young black conservative. As if this is some wave sweeping the US. I have seen many articles of this type. There is and will be no rise of black conservative anything.
Most certainly not from their youth ranks which bring new meanings to stupid.

In what ?

It was in direct reference to the title and slightly to the contents. The RISE of the young black conservative. As if this is some wave sweeping the US. I have seen many articles of this type. There is and will be no rise of black conservative anything.
The left wouldn't recognize a rise in Black Conservatism because that group is marginalized by Liberals. .

In what ?

The left wouldn't recognize a rise in Black Conservatism because that group is marginalized by Liberals. .
The black community treat black conservatives worse than child molesters. Black 'group think' is absurd. Individualism is a white thing. Everyone else on the planet are collectivist.

Fucking lol. If you expect black people to ride in on a white horse and save america from the left, don't hold your breath.

In what ?

The black community treat black conservatives worse than child molesters. Black 'group think' is absurd. Individualism is a white thing. Everyone else on the planet are collectivist.
Sheep.

You interpret a rise in young black conservatism as a tsunami purely so you can discredit the claim.
It's called a straw man, exaggerating something so you can then knock it down. Not very original or ethical.

There is a rise in black conservatism and for years you could count the number of prominent black conservative thinkers on one hand. That number is still small but growing. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_conservatism_in_the_United_States

You interpret a rise in young black conservatism as a tsunami purely so you can discredit the claim.
It's called a straw man, exaggerating something so you can then knock it down. Not very original or ethical.

There is a rise in black conservatism and for years you could count the number of prominent black conservative thinkers on one hand. That number is still small but growing. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_conservatism_in_the_United_States
How should one interpret terms such as rise? I discredit it because it IS discreditable. There is no rise e.g. INCREASE in black conservatism as I see it. If there is some measurable increase, it is negligible, at best. Conservative black voter roles, memberships in conservative organizations, and parties are not up.
As for the link you provided...yes...there are black conservatives...I do not deny this. As for a rise...I have addressed that.

As for ethics....how about you go find a big black cock and suck on it. ****** lover.

How should one interpret terms such as rise? I discredit it because it IS discreditable. There is no rise e.g. INCREASE in black conservatism as I see it. If there is some measurable increase, it is negligible, at best. Conservative black voter roles, memberships in conservative organizations, and parties are not up.
As for the link you provided...yes...there are black conservatives...I do not deny this. As for a rise...I have addressed that.

As for ethics....how about you go find a big black cock and suck on it. ****** lover.
Oooohhh...a classy racist. Impressive.

You hit the nail on the head when you said there is no rise in black conservatism.....as YOU see it.
Your straw man in not exactly honest so could I possibly call you ethical? And your racist insult just puts the frosting on the cake. All in all you are a real unpleasant experience...like falling into
a cesspool.

Oooohhh...a classy racist. Impressive.

You hit the nail on the head when you said there is no rise in black conservatism.....as YOU see it.
Your straw man in not exactly honest so could I possibly call you ethical? And your racist insult just puts the frosting on the cake. All in all you are a real unpleasant experience...like falling into
a cesspool.
Look asshole...provide some statistics to bolster your argument or get up the fuckin road.
Party registration...vote totals...increases over a 20..30 year period.
You can't because..." African American voters remain overwhelmingly Democratic: 84% identify with or lean toward the Democratic Party. Just 8% of black voters identify in some way with the Republican Party."

1. Trends in party affiliation among demographic groups

In what ?

spacer.gif
picard-facepalm.jpg

“These young people did not think of themselves as victims. They recognized their good fortune as Americans living in a country of opportunity where their own future will be bright if they work hard.”

The Rise of Young Black Conservatives

One of the main reasons the left are so terrified that they’ve lost a lot of votes from the black communities.

I just read a piece where black males support of trump is surging with close to 40% saying I'm voting TRUMP
Brainwashed black females are still holding at 7 %

I can't wait till after 2020 election . I have a pretty good feeling the dems will be stroking out over the demographic breakdown of the vote ..

No one is forced to ride in the back of the trump train ......All Aboard ! :04:
gicnjzomyds31.jpg

rdnzu9vdubs31.jpg

"Rise" in young black conservatives...good luck with that.

They're trending the other direction. And recent 2018 data doesn't support that fantasy either.

upload_2019-10-13_21-54-38.png

FT_18.11.07_MidtermDemographics_gender-race-education-divides.png

Good, hopefully those black conservatives can change the party for the better from the inside out.....Hopefully they won't be accused of being on the "republican plantation" for voting Republican -- because that is definitely how black folks who vote Democrat are demonized

Forum List

Back