The rise of the religious left?

The religious left is no different than the religious right they both seek to worship, that is their freedom and no one can take it away even with poor arguments that they are not the right kind of religious person. I don't think God cares as long as we try to love each other and do kind things in life instead of mean hateful actions...
I think the primary difference is absolute morals versus relative morals; natural law versus legal positivism, so to speak.

The religious left is no different than the religious right they both seek to worship, that is their freedom and no one can take it away even with poor arguments that they are not the right kind of religious person. I don't think God cares as long as we try to love each other and do kind things in life instead of mean hateful actions...
I think the primary difference is absolute morals versus relative morals; natural law versus legal positivism, so to speak.
I am sure God would like to talk to you about it.

What is your perception of God that makes you think He would like to talk to me about it?

What is your perception of God that makes you think He would like to talk to me about it?
He like to to rap..

He like to to rap..
Has He been "rapping" with you lately?

He like to to rap..
Yeah, but I tell him I'm not in the mood.

He like to to rap..
uh huh.

He like to to rap..
uh huh.
He said it's okay Mary was like that too.

NYT ripped after heralding President Joe Biden as most 'religiously observant' president in 50 years, responsible for bringing in era of 'liberal Christianity' - TheBlaze

Biden is a devout Catholic? LOL.

It's like I always said, if the Left can convert Jesus into a democrat they would be Ok with him because everything revolves around the democrat party. The democrat party is their god and if Jesus would only bow to it like they do, they would be alright with him. Over the years that has been impossible because of such issues as abortion and gay marriage. However, today a new liberal Christianity is being sold to the nation whose sole purpose is to diminish these inconvenient conflicts.

With radical censorship and cancelling, and God only know what other fascist powers the democrats will unleash upon us, it is no wonder that this is going on like it is.

Yes. The Red Chinese have written their own version of the Bible for their Christians to follow, so no reason for their Party cadres here not to do the same for the U.S.

Yet, that is not the case, you are purposely denying Democrats their bond with God because you are jealous.

Democrats will add books to the Bible, like the Book of Mathew Sheppard, which tells about Jesus's orgies with 8 year old boys and dealing meth to the Goy.

Yet, that is not the case, you are purposely denying Democrats their bond with God because you are jealous.
They deny themselves they bond when they turn away from the precepts put forth in the written Word and try to call evil good..

We need a devoutly religious person in The Oval Office.

541ca23f3d7da.image.jpg

NYT ripped after heralding President Joe Biden as most 'religiously observant' president in 50 years, responsible for bringing in era of 'liberal Christianity' - TheBlaze

Biden is a devout Catholic? LOL.

It's like I always said, if the Left can convert Jesus into a democrat they would be Ok with him because everything revolves around the democrat party. The democrat party is their god and if Jesus would only bow to it like they do, they would be alright with him. Over the years that has been impossible because of such issues as abortion and gay marriage. However, today a new liberal Christianity is being sold to the nation whose sole purpose is to diminish these inconvenient conflicts.

With radical censorship and cancelling, and God only know what other fascist powers the democrats will unleash upon us, it is no wonder that this is going on like it is.
Don't forget that idolatry is also a religion unto itself. Groupthink is also alive & kicking within the statist left.

Sounds like you are familiar with 2 Timothy 4:3

You don't think God cares about genocide?

LOL

Joe Biden says he is a devout Catholic

The Catholic church says that abortion is mass genocide.

Joe Biden not only supports abortion on demand, he wants tax payers to pay for it.

Joe Biden needs to either renounce his Catholicism or the democrat party which has as its foundation abortion on demand.

What am I missing here? Could Hitler also have had bonds with God because of his support for mass genocide?

LOL.
You want me to tell you what God thinks? I don't believe I can do that. But, I do know that God has killed many pregnant women during the history of humans, according to the Bible.
God tells us much of what he thinks. It's called the Bible.

Ever read about how children were sacrificed to the pagan gods by the Hebrew people as God became enraged and had other nations come in and take them over?

They sacrificed their children to the gods of materialism. They did it for a better crop, success at war, and ironically fertility, etc. Today, children continue to be sacrificed to the gods of materialism via abortion. In fact, most abortions are done because women have financial concerns. They want a better career, more money in the bank, etc.

In fact, nothing has changed much which is sad.

Joe Biden not only supports abortion on demand, he wants tax payers to pay for it.

Joe Biden needs to either renounce his Catholicism or the democrat party which has as its foundation abortion on demand.

What am I missing here? Could Hitler also have had bonds with God because of his support for mass genocide?

LOL.
What am I missing here?
what your bible really represents -

Biden pledged during his campaign that he would stop federal executions, propose legislation to abolish the death penalty at the federal level, ...

voto - voted for the murderer.
Indeed.

So the Left equates capital punishment with murder. Only they say that one should not have their life taken away because that person murdered another. They would just assume let them back into prison or even society to continue to murder others.

In fact, killing is just plain wrong in pretty much any circumstance.............unless they are unarmed protesters in the Capital building, then they deserve to be shot dead unarmed with no police investigation, isn't that right? In fact, police shooting people dead is also plain wrong in every circumstance, unless it is protecting the master race at the Capital. Of course, taking the lives of the innocent unborn is also Ok cuz they are not really human. After all, some come out puppies, don't they.

Last edited:

LOL.
You want me to tell you what God thinks? I don't believe I can do that. But, I do know that God has killed many pregnant women during the history of humans, according to the Bible.
That's a child's argument. Stop reading the book like a child, dipshit. Because unless you really really believe God killed many pregnant women during the history of humans you are making an argument even you don't believe.
The great flood never did kill anyone, right?
Still the argument of a child.
But how can someone with the mind of a child offer an explanation that is not child like?

It is another left wing extremist take over attempt, like they did to the Boy Scouts.
BTW, the Dems destroyed the Boy Scouts.

We live in a world with nuclear weapons, in which ordinary people stockpile powerful weapons and make bombs, refuse to feed all the children they want to arrive by forced pregnancy, hate people of other races and religions, refuse to acknowledge and respect the dignity and equality of all persons, refuse to sacrifice even a tiny bit to help ensure the safety of others, treat women like farm animals, cherry-pick from their scriptures to justify their hateful acts, support fascism across the world, arrogantly promote themselves as qualified and entitled to lead, hate people for being what they were born to be, refuse people health care, turn away the destitute, and indulge in a host of either evils all the while yelling Jesus! as if Jesus ever taught anything that would signal his approval of such behavior.

It is stunning that these same people think that abortion and LGBTs are the defining moral issues of our time. It's pathetic. Its also a horrid prostitution of the Christian faith and most likely many other faiths.

New Topics

Forum List

Back