The rights war on trannys reaches new low

Statistically the mass shootes are likely to be straight white conservative males with tiny cocks and low self esteem. People like you.
BULLSHIT, you lying libtard sack of shit.

Mass shooters are lefties on antidepressants

You should be ashamed to show your face around here, telling bullshit lies like that

But, we understand. You're a leftard. It's all you've got

BULLSHIT, you lying libtard sack of shit.

Mass shooters are lefties on antidepressants

You should be ashamed to show your face around here, telling bullshit lies like that

But, we understand. You're a leftard. It's all you've got
Why do you lie about trannys ?

The only jerks are people like Tommyfaggot and you. We are protecting our precious children from your vile filth.
Protecting your children from the idea that there's nothing wrong with homosexuality because your frightened little bitches. 😄

You constantly take isolated, fringe incidents and project them onto all conservatives/Republicans.

Why do men who claim to feel like women try to force schools and associations to allow them to compete against women, when they know they are stronger and faster than the vast majority of women and will thus have an unfair advantage?

What if a 25-year-old man said he self-identified as a 12-year-old boy and asked to be allowed to compete against 12-year-old boys in sporting events? Would it be "bigoted," "hateful," and "intolerant" to tell him that this would be unfair to the 12-year-old boys?

Prove it.
Prove what that you wrote this?

I identify as a 17-year-old girl so the next person that calls me "Ma'am" is going to get ass-reamed like the "misgendered" trannies are so fond of doing.

It's on this thread.

I think I remember you from before. Did you change your name?

I identify as a 17-year-old girl so the next person that calls me "Ma'am" is going to get ass-reamed like the "misgendered" trannies are so fond of doing.

It's on this thread.

So.......................................................

I didn't misspell anything.

It's on this thread.

You team ass? Sick

Forum List

Back