The Right Wing truly doesn't understand why anyone out there would protest.

R

rdean

Republicans are crying that Obama should be helping Trump to stop the rioting. Republicans are insisting they didn't protest Obama so why are people protesting Trump? Even those they did everything they could to destroy the Obama presidency.

They truly don't understand why people are protesting Trump. They really don't get it. We can list the reasons, but even then, they still won't understand. The right wing just isn't wired that way. They have no problem with any of this.

It was Trump and not Obama that said Mexicans are rapists.
It was Trump and not Obama that said Mexicans are dealers.
It was Trump and not Obama that said black communities need "law and order" (wink wink)
It was Trump and not Obama that said he grabs pu$$y whether they want it or NOT.
It was Trump and not Obama who said he would pay legal fees for those who attack other people.
It was Trump and not Obama who said our military should commit war crimes.
It was Trump and not Obama who said we should torture.
It was Trump and not Obama who said we should pass around nuclear weapons.
It was Trump and not Obama who said protesters should end up in stretchers.
It was Trump and not Obama who suggested he would "date" his daughter.
It was Trump and not Obama who said a judge with Mexican parents can't be fair.
It was Trump and not Obama who said some US citizens who should have their citizenship revoked.
It was Trump and not Obama that said flat chested women can't be a 10.
It was Trump and not Obama who said Putin is a great leader.
It was Trump who said the first black president was not American for years.
It was Trump who said 98% of all shootings in New York are blacks and Hispanics.
It was Trump who said laziness is a trait in blacks.
It was Trump who wants to target a religion from entering the US.
It was Trump who said blood was coming out of her whatever.
It was Trump who said he liked people who weren't captured.

I could go on for another 50. Of course Republicans think all this is either funny or good policy.

Trump may represent the sick right wing. But he doesn't represent me.
He has to walk those things he said back himself. Trump made this mess. Don't expect help from Obama. And if Obama does help, it's for the good of the country. Republicans don't care about this country. Look at what they keep doing. Republicans only care about white America. White right wing America.

He's your president. To me, he is a terrible danger who has to prove he isn't. He's already proven why he is.

I completely disagree. They should be ignored. They are protesting a fair election.

What exactly do they want? On what merit should the results be changed, specifically? What should invalidate the results?

Protest away but when you start infringing on others, defacing property, attacking people, etc then it's not a protest, it's stupid and dangerous

We understand that they, like you are nothing but whiny assed losers who CANNOT believe they/you lost.
Hillary was a "lock" you said....
Hillary was a "lock" all the polls said....

She was in fact the worst possible candidate you could have run, just as Trump was ours. Turns out ours was just slightly less repulsive than yours.

Look at what these right wingers are writing. They truly don't understand the terrible things Trump has said. They don't even see the things he said as terrible.

Republicans are crying that Obama should be helping Trump to stop the rioting. Republicans are insisting they didn't protest Obama so why are people protesting Trump? Even those they did everything they could to destroy the Obama presidency.

They truly don't understand why people are protesting Trump. They really don't get it. We can list the reasons, but even then, they still won't understand. The right wing just isn't wired that way. They have no problem with any of this.

It was Trump and not Obama that said black communities need "law and order" (wink wink)
It was Trump and not Obama that said he grabs pu$$y whether they want it or NOT.
It was Trump and not Obama who said he would pay legal fees for those who attack other people.
It was Trump and not Obama who said some US citizens who should have their citizenship revoked.
It was Trump who said 98% of all shootings in New York are blacks and Hispanics.

I could go on for another 50. Of course Republicans think all this is either funny or good policy.

He has to walk those things he said back himself. Trump made this mess. Don't expect help from Obama. And if Obama does help, it's for the good of the country. Republicans don't care about this country. Look at what they keep doing. Republicans only care about white America. White right wing America.

He's your president. To me, he is a terrible danger who has to prove he isn't. He's already proven why he is.
Excuses excuses. Trump won, deal with it. Rioting is really not going to help anything, despite all the bullshit.

Look at what these right wingers are writing. They truly don't understand the terrible things Trump has said. They don't even see the things he said as terrible.

We understand that they, like you are nothing but whiny assed losers who CANNOT believe they/you lost.
Hillary was a "lock" you said....
Hillary was a "lock" all the polls said....

She was in fact the worst possible candidate you could have run, just as Trump was ours. Turns out ours was just slightly less repulsive than yours.

Did you get this for Facebook or something? Just put down that social media and back away slowly.

There is a difference between protesting and rioting and I doubt you know the difference...

Protest all you want but when you riot and start destroying property and threatening to kill someone, well let the law handle you and I am sure you will write that you should have those rights to act like some savage, but you don't...

Oh and seeing I did not vote for Trump ( well according to the left if I did not vote for Clinton then I voted for Trump ) I am telling you that you and those like you are wrong!

It's a class thing. A lot of us hated to see Obama elected twice but we had enough class to not take to the streets and block traffic and destroy property. You Liberals have zero class, pure and simple.

What we do see is that you and many of your kind are little more than brute beasts. Get it out of your system because law and order is coming soon and the protesters who break the law will be dealt with.

People have a right to protest. People don't have a right to riot. And there seems to be thin line between the two here when it comes to Anti Trump partisans. Here is a clue for the rioters: YOU DINGBATS are WHY we voted for TRUMP! Get over it, move on.

We gave yoy a man who has never held a political office in his entire life and you couldn't even manage to defeat him. We could have run almost anyone against your candidate and gotten the same or better results. Get your Mommy to give you a bottle and put ypu night-night.

We understand exactly why the whiney petulant douche bags are protesting: they never grew up. They are children in adult bodies. Every time they whined in the past, adults gave them what they wanted. They aren't used to being told "no."

These infantile thugs deserve no quarter. The police should simply line up the paddy wagons and haul them all off to jail.

Forum List

Back