The Right Wing POLITICS of Race

And those white liberal idiot Marxists are more than happy to give it to him, because that makes them feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Fuck every one of them with a rusty AIDS-infected garden rake. They're the ones who've stirred up all the racial unrest in this country. May they all choke on 5-pound bags of rotten dicks.
The racial unrest started in 1776. You're delusional.

Dude, you're so full of shit.

I've said and done everything I can, so I'm done with you. Continue wallowing in your Marxist cesspool of self-pity and racism. I don't even care anymore.
I wallow in the truth. Anyone black who opposes white racism is a Marxist to you.

IM2's criteria for a white person to be a racist, disagree with IM2, be a conservative and link to facts presented.

I will remind everyone that IM2's facts are so good he NEVER links to prove them.
Your last line is a lie. In fact, so is your first one.

Your last line is a lie. In fact, so is your first one.
You have NEVER once linked to a source to back up any of your claims. And yes as evidenced by the vast majority of your threads and posts anyone that disagrees with you gets called a racist. And you routinely start threads accusing conservatives of being racist simply by being conservatives.

Most "white" people give little or no thought to Black people, and don't care enough to "hate" them.

Question: Are "white" people in Norway racist? Germany? Italy? Serious question.

It's funny how the republican right tries controlling us as black people. If we vote for a black candidate (Obama), we are voting because he is black so we are racists. However we must support the right wing black, no matter how fucked up their ideas arre fhor blacks just because they are black. If we call them sellouts we have to hear the madness coming from the right.

Black candidates have run and lost before. Most of them have not been called sellouts. But when you have a Larry Elder or Winsome Sears, who are black right wing extremists, they are sellouts.

View attachment 561832

The ORIGINAL version, which of course reflects the real Winsome Sears:

• “The baby in the womb wants to live! God creates life: whether by test-tube or natural means. As a mother, I understand the importance of protecting life. As the next Lt. Governor of Virginia, I will fight to protect life, not devalue it. Furthermore, late-term abortion and infanticide (killing of the baby after birth) is also murder. What is happening at the hands of Democrat lawmakers (like our Governor) across this country is wicked; therefore, I will do everything in my power to stop this act from taking place in Virginia.”
  • “I will defend our 2nd Amendment right to bear arms. We have seen the continued whittling away of this right. I believe the 2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution protects individual gun ownership. Gun control laws infringe on the right to self-defense and deny people a sense of safety. Gun control laws DO NOT deter crime; rather it is gun ownership that deters crime.”
  • “I believe in parental school choice.”
  • “Poll watchers and inspectors must have complete and unrestricted viewership access to all vote counting, ballot transportation, and vote by mail intake. This applies to all parties, campaigns, and election integrity organizations.”
  • “Hypocritical COVID-19 shutdowns have decimated the Virginia small business community. “
Bull Connor was a Democrat.

Of course yo do.

I have yet to see a black racist here. Thereis a difference between speaking the truth to whites pertaining to the racism we see posted here and racism.
I have yet to see a black racist here.

Find a mirror.

The racist POS OP IM2 starts a thread titled:

The Right Wing POLITICS of Race​

Then links to the positions of a black Republican that NEVER MENTIONS RACE.

Then calls blacks who don't agree with his warped world view "sell outs", which makes him a racist POS.

So, you racist POS, tell us where the racism is in your op, other than your own.

Be specific you racist POS.

It's funny how the republican right tries controlling us as black people. If we vote for a black candidate (Obama), we are voting because he is black so we are racists. However we must support the right wing black, no matter how fucked up their ideas arre fhor blacks just because they are black. If we call them sellouts we have to hear the madness coming from the right.

Black candidates have run and lost before. Most of them have not been called sellouts. But when you have a Larry Elder or Winsome Sears, who are black right wing extremists, they are sellouts.

View attachment 561832

• “The baby in the womb wants to live! God creates life: whether by test-tube or natural means. As a mother, I understand the importance of protecting life. As the next Lt. Governor of Virginia, I will fight to protect life, not devalue it. Furthermore, late-term abortion and infanticide (killing of the baby after birth) is also murder. What is happening at the hands of Democrat lawmakers (like our Governor) across this country is wicked; therefore, I will do everything in my power to stop this act from taking place in Virginia.”
  • “I will defend our 2nd Amendment right to bear arms. We have seen the continued whittling away of this right. I believe the 2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution protects individual gun ownership. Gun control laws infringe on the right to self-defense and deny people a sense of safety. Gun control laws DO NOT deter crime; rather it is gun ownership that deters crime.”
  • “Poll watchers and inspectors must have complete and unrestricted viewership access to all vote counting, ballot transportation, and vote by mail intake. This applies to all parties, campaigns, and election integrity organizations.”
  • “Hypocritical COVID-19 shutdowns have decimated the Virginia small business community. “
What's really funny is how the left can't stop talking about race. Race Race Race Race Race.

View attachment 561832

You know ... When you figure out who they are actually trying to control, why, and how they are doing it ...
You'd probably be a bit more effective than always digressing to your insolent racial garbage.

I am not holding my breath and thinking you will ever get there though ... :thup:
You are so buried in your hatred you will fight to the death to remain ignorant.

Last edited:
Don't one of you whites here whine about my response since he has called me Remus on numerous occasions.
Lincoln was right, we should have put you people on ships and sent you back to Africa after the Civil War ended.

It's funny how the republican right tries controlling us as black people.

Wow, if it isn't ignorant, race-baiting, Marxist Dem / Biden parroting propaganda F* MLK sheep Day on USMB.

Democrats fought for slavery, wanted to count blacks as a fraction of a person, created the KKK to murder and control blacks, opposed Civil Rights, supported JiM CROW, pushed segregation (& are doing g so again), Destroyed over 60% of minority-owned-owned small businesses, claims blacks aren't as diverse as Latinos, that they aren't black unless they vote for Biden / Democrats, have controlled blacks for over 200 years, have kept them poor and on the DNC plantation through politics of economic slavery...the one time they actually tried NOT doing the same insane thing as always they were rewarded with the lowest minority unemployment rate in US history, success, business ownership, and millions were able to escape the Democrats poverty plantation....

...and Democrats wiped all of that success away in less than 1 year under Biden.

So please STFU with the same old racist propaganda and bullshit we have heard for decades and we are forced to listen to every election year...which is the only time Democrats pretend to give a shit about minorities.

Mainly because most whites didn't oppose Obama based on policy. Amerihca has a continuing history of white anti black racism. You can use the claimof opposing his policies as plausible deniability but you and others here have opposed or disagreed with anything blacks have tried to do.
And that right there exposes enormous bias and ignorance. You cannot possibly know that "most whites didn't oppose Obama based on policy". Did you forget that "most whites" voted for him?

View attachment 561832

I find it interesting that you oppose this black lady while supporting an unrepentant white man who posed in blackface.

Forum List

Back