The Right Wing POLITICS of Race

But when you have a Larry Elder or Winsome Sears, who are black right wing extremists,
I guess a "Black right wing extremist" is anyone who is Black and believes in traditional American values of judging based on the content of character and not the color of skin. How extreme!!! I don't think even you believe this drivel. You just want to be the angry Black man "standing up" to White Racism that isn't there. Unfortunately you end up resembling a modern day Don Quixote jousting with White Racist windmills.

I guess a "Black right wing extremist" is anyone who is Black and believes in traditional American values of judging based on the content of character and not the color of skin. How extreme!!! I don't think even you believe this drivel. You just want to be the angry Black man "standing up" to White Racism that isn't there. Unfortunately you end up resembling a modern day Don Quixote jousting with White Racist windmills.
No, a black right wing extremist is a black person with right wing extremist views. The traditional American values are all about judging people based on color of skin. The continuing co opting of one line in a speech is only done by those who judge based on race. I am not like you, imagining a place that does not exist. I am here reading racism from you and a bunch of other white people who then try telling me that white racism does not exist.

America doesn't agree with your racism.

@IM2

Do you want to know the reason why I don't like you? It has as little to do with your race, as the same reason I don't like half the white people in this country. Personally, I don't give a flying fuck what your color or heritage is. There are a few black people on here whom I would gladly buy a beer any time.

It's not your race that sucks, it's your politics. No matter what a person's race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, or national origin is, if they support an ideology that wants me to forfeit my freedoms, my rights, my money, and my country, then they will be viewed with suspicion and categorized as an "enemy."

Now you being a liberal Democrat, fit that description. I would imagine that other liberal Democrats have probably brainwashed you into thinking you're on some kind of "mission" to save the world. Nothing could be farther from the truth. You as well as other folks of every color are what we free people refer to as "Marxists." You're not "Democrats", you're not "liberals", and you're not "progressives."

So like I said, the only thing that sucks about you is your politics. But should the event come where you open your eyes, wake the hell up, and see what a useful idiot you've been, I'd gladly buy you a beer too. There's plenty of room in my party.

It's funny how the republican right tries controlling us as black people. If we vote for a black candidate (Obama), we are voting because he is black so we are racists. However we must support the right wing black, no matter how fucked up their ideas arre fhor blacks just because they are black. If we call them sellouts we have to hear the madness coming from the right.

Black candidates have run and lost before. Most of them have not been called sellouts. But when you have a Larry Elder or Winsome Sears, who are black right wing extremists, they are sellouts.

View attachment 561832

The ORIGINAL version, which of course reflects the real Winsome Sears:

• “The baby in the womb wants to live! God creates life: whether by test-tube or natural means. As a mother, I understand the importance of protecting life. As the next Lt. Governor of Virginia, I will fight to protect life, not devalue it. Furthermore, late-term abortion and infanticide (killing of the baby after birth) is also murder. What is happening at the hands of Democrat lawmakers (like our Governor) across this country is wicked; therefore, I will do everything in my power to stop this act from taking place in Virginia.”
  • “I will defend our 2nd Amendment right to bear arms. We have seen the continued whittling away of this right. I believe the 2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution protects individual gun ownership. Gun control laws infringe on the right to self-defense and deny people a sense of safety. Gun control laws DO NOT deter crime; rather it is gun ownership that deters crime.”
  • “I believe in parental school choice.”
  • “Poll watchers and inspectors must have complete and unrestricted viewership access to all vote counting, ballot transportation, and vote by mail intake. This applies to all parties, campaigns, and election integrity organizations.”
  • “Hypocritical COVID-19 shutdowns have decimated the Virginia small business community. “

You're hilarious! Like Comedians on USMB Getting Coffee kind of funny!

You even had to alter Malcolm X quote because he dared to call out your old, white democrat Masters.

You're hilarious! Like Comedians on USMB Getting Coffee kind of funny!

You even had to alter Malcolm X quote because he dared to call out your old, white democrat Masters.

The fact that so many people disagree with IM2 and even the most virulent left-wingers rarely come to his defense, should be a clue.

@IM2

Do you want to know the reason why I don't like you? It has as little to do with your race, as the same reason I don't like half the white people in this country. Personally, I don't give a flying fuck what your color or heritage is. There are a few black people on here whom I would gladly buy a beer any time.

It's not your race that sucks, it's your politics. No matter what a person's race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, or national origin is, if they support an ideology that wants me to forfeit my freedoms, my rights, my money, and my country, then they will be viewed with suspicion and categorized as an "enemy."

Now you being a liberal Democrat, fit that description. I would imagine that other liberal Democrats have probably brainwashed you into thinking you're on some kind of "mission" to save the world. Nothing could be farther from the truth. You as well as other folks of every color are what we free people refer to as "Marxists." You're not "Democrats", you're not "liberals", and you're not "progressives."

So like I said, the only thing that sucks about you is your politics. But should the event come where you open your eyes, wake the hell up, and see what a useful idiot you've been, I'd gladly buy you a beer too. There's plenty of room in my party.

If I wanted to be a useful idiot, I'd be a black republican. Liberal democrats have not brainwashed me into thinking jack shit. This is where yuou show your racism. You seem to think that my life experience has nothing to do with things and that I am unable to read an analyze policy. You have been radicalized to believe a bunch of horsecrap. You are not frree, you don't even know what Marxism is. Meanwhile you subscribe to fascism while being told that democrats are taking things trom you.

“ Laissez Faire Racism involves persistent negative stereotyping of African Americans, a tendency to blame blacks themselves for the black-white gap in socioeconomic standing, and resistance to meaningful policy efforts to ameliorate America's racist social conditions and institutions”.

This is you.

No, a black right wing extremist is a black person with right wing extremist views. The traditional American values are all about judging people based on color of skin. The continuing co opting of one line in a speech is only done by those who judge based on race. I am not like you, imagining a place that does not exist. I am here reading racism from you and a bunch of other white people who then try telling me that white racism does not exist.
Bullshit artists are always out for themselves first. And Progs have plenty of them of all races, colors and creeds.

The fact that so many people disagree with IM2 and even the most virulent left-wingers rarely come to his defense, should be a clue.
Only the most virulent racists here disagree and there are no requirements for people to come defend others. The fact that you guuy are trying to gang up ahows that my posfiution is correct because you are triggered. If we took this to a majority black forum, you would not last.

Bullshit artists are always out for themselves first. And Progs have plenty of them of all races, colors and creeds.
We endured the presidency the greatest bullshit artist in history. Donald J. Trump.

If I wanted to be a useful idiot, I'd be a black republican. Liberal democrats have not brainwashed me into thinking jack shit. This is where yuou show your racism. You seem to think that my life experience has nothing to do with things and that I am unable to read an analyze policy. You have been radicalized to believe a bunch of horsecrap. You are not frree, you don't even know what Marxism is. Meanwhile you subscribe to fascism while being told that democrats are taking things trom you.

“ Laissez Faire Racism involves persistent negative stereotyping of African Americans, a tendency to blame blacks themselves for the black-white gap in socioeconomic standing, and resistance to meaningful policy efforts to ameliorate America's racist social conditions and institutions”.

This is you.

Dude, you're so full of shit.

I've said and done everything I can, so I'm done with you. Continue wallowing in your Marxist cesspool of self-pity and racism. I don't even care anymore.

1636407431092.png

[Raises hand] I support Biden!

This is you.
You may be able to read but, your spelling really sucks as bad as your racism. Hell, you sound as bad as Joy Reid.

It's funny how the republican right tries controlling us as black people. If we vote for a black candidate (Obama), we are voting because he is black so we are racists. However we must support the right wing black, no matter how fucked up their ideas arre fhor blacks just because they are black. If we call them sellouts we have to hear the madness coming from the right.

Black candidates have run and lost before. Most of them have not been called sellouts. But when you have a Larry Elder or Winsome Sears, who are black right wing extremists, they are sellouts.

View attachment 561832

The ORIGINAL version, which of course reflects the real Winsome Sears:

• “The baby in the womb wants to live! God creates life: whether by test-tube or natural means. As a mother, I understand the importance of protecting life. As the next Lt. Governor of Virginia, I will fight to protect life, not devalue it. Furthermore, late-term abortion and infanticide (killing of the baby after birth) is also murder. What is happening at the hands of Democrat lawmakers (like our Governor) across this country is wicked; therefore, I will do everything in my power to stop this act from taking place in Virginia.”
  • “I will defend our 2nd Amendment right to bear arms. We have seen the continued whittling away of this right. I believe the 2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution protects individual gun ownership. Gun control laws infringe on the right to self-defense and deny people a sense of safety. Gun control laws DO NOT deter crime; rather it is gun ownership that deters crime.”
  • “I believe in parental school choice.”
  • “Poll watchers and inspectors must have complete and unrestricted viewership access to all vote counting, ballot transportation, and vote by mail intake. This applies to all parties, campaigns, and election integrity organizations.”
  • “Hypocritical COVID-19 shutdowns have decimated the Virginia small business community. “

Look at the little racist having a meltdown.

Poor little child.

He is just one more Black grifter trying to get by with taking other folks (whitey's) money.

And those white liberal idiot Marxists are more than happy to give it to him, because that makes them feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Fuck every one of them with a rusty AIDS-infected garden rake. They're the ones who've stirred up all the racial unrest in this country. May they all choke on 5-pound bags of rotten dicks.

You may be able to read but, your spelling really sucks as bad as your racism. Hell, you sound as bad as Joy Reid.
My spelling is fine, my typing sucks. You racist crack me up.

Forum List

Back