The Right Wing POLITICS of Race

I am not openly racist against anyone. Again, there is a difference between speaking the facts to the racism posted here and racism.

True, your racism is hidden under, you're the wrong race, you need government to give you money because you aren't smart enough to earn it your self. You're a devious racist, and it's terrible for the people of color you are oppressing, Grand Lizard. You have a KKK meeting today?

and you read left wing disinformation, and consider it fact.

(BTW, I read very few right (or left wing), sources)
I don't read disinformation. I go directly to the source quoted in the news. The left has not been the ones lying about COVID or the 2020 election.

Last edited:
Mainly because most whites didn't oppose Obama based on policy. Amerihca has a continuing history of white anti black racism. You can use the claimof opposing his policies as plausible deniability but you and others here have opposed or disagreed with anything blacks have tried to do.

Lie.

You are racists. Your posts show it.

Funny how my wife and daughters never noticed that since they are women of color. Very clever of you to figure it out.

This thread is among the most racist I've seen on this board. You're clearly a deep seeded racist and you're pushing a flamingly racist narrative. You are in the KKK aren't you? Be honest

True, your racism is hidden under, you're the wrong race, you need government to give you money because you aren't smart enough to earn it your self. You're a devious racist, and it's terrible for the people of color you are oppressing, Grand Lizard. You have a KKK meeting today?
Lol!
Check the record son. Whites have been given the most by government. Whites made laws to exxlude otherrs from competition from 1776-1965. Without all that help whites woud be nowhere.

Lol!
Check the record son. Whites have been given the most by government. Whites made laws to exxlude otherrs from competition from 1776-1965. Without all that help whites woud be nowhere.

Don't call me son, my dad is not a racist like you are and he's not in the KKK like you are either. You're a sick fuck of a racist. Go fuck yourself, Grand Lizard

What you guys call black racism is us showing you your own racism.

By electing this guy???

LOL

1636402812822.png

Lol!
JGalt, what I say here is factually true. You are disagreeing with documented fact.

So do you. Every thread you start is either in the Race Relations or the Politics area, and every thread generally accuses white people or Republicans of being "racist."

You need a hobby, dude.
You come in here posting racist garbage every day. You get a hobby, I'm just fine.

No, I don't. Posting about racism is not racism. Pointing out true white racism s not accusing. It is stating evhidence based fact. The fact you don't enter threads made by whites that are overtly racist to say anything gives you away.

No, I don't. Post about racism is not racism. Pointing out true white racism s not accusing. It is stating evhidence based fact. The fact you don't enter threads made by whites that are overtly racist to say anything gives you away.

No one is buying your bullshit as long as you people keep electing racist fucks like this:

1636404130385.png

Forum List

Back