The right wing is a joke

Repugs,,,feed the monsters, starve the people.
What percentage of the bailout as it stands today goes to Corporate America?
What percentage goes to everyday people?
What percentage goes to fighting Coronavirus and treatment of those hit by the virus?
Anyone?
Think about it , lets try 100% 1/2 trillion for direct corporate welfare and 1.5 trillion for people and what ever, which then of course is spent in this countries markets so every dime goes to corporate America. The 1/2 trillion is just a handout for votes.

Last edited:
Corporate bailouts should not be in any bill that is part of a bill to help in this time of need for this country. First every dollar that is put into it in the first place will all go through businesses without the added half trillion dollar corporate welfare that the right says need to be in it. Hey right wingers this is capitalism , they die on the vine if they can't deal with this. This is the response of everyone of them about everything involved with governing of big business and that of course makes democrats communist. So seems to me that makes them communist wanting these handouts doesn't it???????
Any bill that is needed for big business handouts should be separate from the bill they are trying to push through now.
Lets not forget how Os trillion dollar stimulus plan went to grease his political buddies, solyndra, etc. Did nothing to stop the recession. How soon we forget.

Pelosi is right here. Don't help the companies. What people need are wind mills and solar panels in a situation like this one. A company may give you a job, but a windmill can provide power for a lifetime. Think big picture here.
When your mental capacity is at this level you say things that have no value or meaning. This is 100% lie and it is the rights 100% truth. Big business will get every single dime that is distributed. Tell me how they can't . God people have no clue. Where will every dime be spent on goofballs.

Corporate bailouts should not be in any bill that is part of a bill to help in this time of need for this country. First every dollar that is put into it in the first place will all go through businesses without the added half trillion dollar corporate welfare that the right says need to be in it. Hey right wingers this is capitalism , they die on the vine if they can't deal with this. This is the response of everyone of them about everything involved with governing of big business and that of course makes democrats communist. So seems to me that makes them communist wanting these handouts doesn't it???????
Any bill that is needed for big business handouts should be separate from the bill they are trying to push through now.

Well yeah. We agree. I don't want any bailouts either. I was against them in the past, and today as well. I can't think of any time where right-wingers were in favor of corporate bailouts.

Isn't it you people on the left who think giving money out, saved the economy in 2009/2010? Cash for clunkers, was a corporate bailout. Did you support that?

And as far as corporate welfare, isn't it left-wingers who push for green energy grants? Who do you think is getting those grants? Major corporations. Apple, Google, Amazon, most of their "corporate welfare" is in the form of left-wing programs.

What did you think Amazon's 208 Mega watt green-energy initiative was all about? Corporate welfare. Billions of dollars funneled to Amazon, while the left-wingers cheered.

So honestly, be any rational measure, left-wingers are more in the pocket of big corporations, than right wingers are.

Well yeah. We agree. I don't want any bailouts either. I was against them in the past, and today as well. I can't think of any time where right-wingers were in favor of corporate bailouts.

Isn't it you people on the left who think giving money out, saved the economy in 2009/2010? Cash for clunkers, was a corporate bailout. Did you support that?

And as far as corporate welfare, isn't it left-wingers who push for green energy grants? Who do you think is getting those grants? Major corporations. Apple, Google, Amazon, most of their "corporate welfare" is in the form of left-wing programs.

What did you think Amazon's 208 Mega watt green-energy initiative was all about? Corporate welfare. Billions of dollars funneled to Amazon, while the left-wingers cheered.

So honestly, be any rational measure, left-wingers are more in the pocket of big corporations, than right wingers are.
Well as usual total bullshit , lets look at corporate tax rates by president
corptaxrate.png
This being a massive handout to corporations but its nothing compared to the right wing support of no minimum wage and using tax dollars to gold plate the bottom line of some of this countries biggest corporations/ Allowing them to pay their full time workers a amount of wages that my tax dollars have to be used for food suport and welfare to keep these workers from having their family live in cardboard boxes. This is all supported by your hate group you call a party. Your comment is ridiculous. Biggest corporations in the US not paying a dime in taxes all law written by the hate group they call a party. THIS IS 100% RIGHT WING CORPORATE WELFARE. BY THE WAY ALL THE TAX RATE CUT ON THE CHART ABOVE IS ALL.Reagan the pig and the screaming carrots . You have zero clue.

Well as usual total bullshit , lets look at corporate tax rates by president
View attachment 314552This being a massive handout to corporations but its nothing compared to the right wing support of no minimum wage and using tax dollars to gold plate the bottom line of some of this countries biggest corporations/ Allowing them to pay their full time workers a amount of wages that my tax dollars have to be used for food suport and welfare to keep these workers from having their family live in cardboard boxes. This is all supported by your hate group you call a party. Your comment is ridiculous. Biggest corporations in the US not paying a dime in taxes all law written by the hate group they call a party. THIS IS 100% RIGHT WING CORPORATE WELFARE. BY THE WAY ALL THE TAX RATE CUT ON THE CHART ABOVE IS ALL.Reagan the pig and the screaming carrots . You have zero clue.

That is not a hand out. If that is a hand out, then YOU are getting hand outs.

Are you allowed to keep some of the money you rightfully earned? Ok, handout. Such a dumb, just plain stupid argument. Grow up.

View attachment 314552This being a massive handout to corporations but its nothing compared to the right wing support of no minimum wage and using tax dollars to gold plate the bottom line of some of this countries biggest corporations/ Allowing them to pay their full time workers a amount of wages that my tax dollars have to be used for food suport and welfare to keep these workers from having their family live in cardboard boxes. This is all supported by your hate group you call a party. Your comment is ridiculous. Biggest corporations in the US not paying a dime in taxes all law written by the hate group they call a party. THIS IS 100% RIGHT WING CORPORATE WELFARE. BY THE WAY ALL THE TAX RATE CUT ON THE CHART ABOVE IS ALL.Reagan the pig and the screaming carrots . You have zero clue.
[/QUOTE]

Are you allowed to keep some of the money you rightfully earned? Ok, handout. Such a dumb, just plain stupid argument. Grow up.
[/QUOTE]Massive give me for the golden few all by the give me to the fat of this country by the hate party
corphandout.png
The real handouts are tax law, cap gains 15% bullshit it is income and should be taxed so. and tax cuts for the rich and tax cuts for big b all done by the right wing, They believe that I should feed people who work 40 but don't get a living wage , they allow this, so massive corporations like wallmart have monstrous numbers of profit while I;m paying to feed their workers so they can feed their family and keep a roof over their heads , screw the right , it's a give me to the wealthy at every turn which proves my point . The truth is there is only one issue as far as the right wing party is concerned and that is the transfer of the wealth of this country to the golden few at the top. And they will destroy this country s capitalistic system to do it. They are all the same , they think they should get it all.

[/QUOTE]Massive give me for the golden few all by the give me to the fat of this country by the hate party
View attachment 314879The real handouts are tax law, cap gains 15% bullshit it is income and should be taxed so. and tax cuts for the rich and tax cuts for big b all done by the right wing, They believe that I should feed people who work 40 but don't get a living wage , they allow this, so massive corporations like wallmart have monstrous numbers of profit while I;m paying to feed their workers so they can feed their family and keep a roof over their heads , screw the right , it's a give me to the wealthy at every turn which proves my point . The truth is there is only one issue as far as the right wing party is concerned and that is the transfer of the wealth of this country to the golden few at the top. And they will destroy this country s capitalistic system to do it. They are all the same , they think they should get it all.
[/QUOTE]
:cuckoo:

Both parties are playing the Give Me card.

EXACTLY! Both parties, left and right, are using the American people as fodder to get a better deal for themselves. That's the problem with political parties in general, what benefits the country is secondary to what benefits the Party.

Last edited:
Hey, bander boy, your thread title SHOULD read, "The LEFT wing is a joke". Fixed it for you, ya knucklehead.

Hey lil' Snowflake.
trump did well on his Easter speech to save the market? Lol. What a tard.

In a second interview with Fox that aired Tuesday afternoon, Trump said he offered the holiday as a deadline because “Easter’s a very special day for me.”

“Wouldn’t it be great to have all the churches full?” Trump asked. “You’ll have packed churches all over our country … I think it’ll be a beautiful time.”

Reporter:
"President trump, can you tell us why Easter is so special to you."

trump:
"It means a lot to me, many people know this and many people have been saying this."
"I have tremendous respect for Easter, it means a lot to me, and to a lot of other people too."
"Easter, is well, in my opinion, is Easter."

Reporter:
"But why is it, Easter, important to you"?

trump:
"It's special because a lot of people go to church, and family you know, a lot of people support Easter and it's meaning and I have the greatest respect for our Easter, it means a lot to many people, and no one respects Easter more than I do."

Reporter:
"When is Easter, what specific day on the calendar, Mr. President. and again, why is it so special to you"

trump:
"That's a really nasty question."

Reporter:
"Try to answer the question, Mr. President."

trump:
"Easter, it's on a Sunday, in April, near Spring Break, but people, schools, you know, have different Spring Breaks, so it doesn't always fall on Easter, because, you know, the Spring Breaks are different, and when people go to church. A lot of people go to church on Sunday, it's a very special day to me and many other great people. We have great people in here, these people in this room are great people, tremendous people. I would love to see the churches packed on Easter, a Sunday, in April, where people celebrate God, on Easter, and go to church."

Reporter:
To the crew, "Can we end this now."

trump:
"No, I got more to say about Easter.

Reporter:
"I'm not sure you do Mr. President, you should stop talking now. Right Now."

trump:
"But Easter, where we celebrate God, on a Sunday......"

Reporter:
"thank you Mr. President, I hope you get at least one par when you golf on Easter."

How many people will have jobs if all the corporations go bankrupt?

What a fucking moron.

What corporate bailouts?

1585093593323.png

Libtardos are holding up relief to american workers for get this, tax breaks for solar panel manufactures, increased restrictions of airlines and their carbon footprint, and refusing to let companies get money so they can keep employees from going on unemployment.

Never, EVER, trust your life or your money with a fucking Democrat.
Gotta link?

Or is this a lie?

I'm watching TV and watching the Senate in action. Can't you watch TV and post at the same time? WTF
I didn't bear anything about solar panels and shit. You watching hannity or what?
Pelosi wants tax credits for wind and solar energy.

Republicans want a lifeline; Democrats want to remake the country

New Topics

Forum List

Back