The right wing is a joke

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
Corporate bailouts should not be in any bill that is part of a bill to help in this time of need for this country. First every dollar that is put into it in the first place will all go through businesses without the added half trillion dollar corporate welfare that the right says need to be in it. Hey right wingers this is capitalism , they die on the vine if they can't deal with this. This is the response of everyone of them about everything involved with governing of big business and that of course makes democrats communist. So seems to me that makes them communist wanting these handouts doesn't it???????
Any bill that is needed for big business handouts should be separate from the bill they are trying to push through now.

LowQ.jpg

Corporate bailouts should not be in any bill that is part of a bill to help in this time of need for this country. First every dollar that is put into it in the first place will all go through businesses without the added half trillion dollar corporate welfare that the right says need to be in it. Hey right wingers this is capitalism , they die on the vine if they can't deal with this. This is the response of everyone of them about everything involved with governing of big business and that of course makes democrats communist. So seems to me that makes them communist wanting these handouts doesn't it???????
Any bill that is needed for big business handouts should be separate from the bill they are trying to push through now.
Republicans are just mainstream society and they are who liberals hate

How long you plan on paying people for being out of work?

Til the virus is under control, or defeated?

Say it takes 6 months for that to happen, will the company/business still be able to rehire them, or will it be closed?

Libtardos are holding up relief to american workers for get this, tax breaks for solar panel manufactures, increased restrictions of airlines and their carbon footprint, and refusing to let companies get money so they can keep employees from going on unemployment.

Never, EVER, trust your life or your money with a fucking Democrat.

RW logic tells them to give tax breaks on the money corporations AREN'T MAKING -

SEE HOW THAT WORKS ?

neither do they -

Libtardos are holding up relief to american workers for get this, tax breaks for solar panel manufactures, increased restrictions of airlines and their carbon footprint, and refusing to let companies get money so they can keep employees from going on unemployment.

Gotta link?

Or is this a lie?

Gotta link?

Or is this a lie?

I'm watching TV and watching the Senate in action. Can't you watch TV and post at the same time? WTF

Gotta link?

Or is this a lie?

I'm watching TV and watching the Senate in action. Can't you watch TV and post at the same time? WTF
I didn't bear anything about solar panels and shit. You watching hannity or what?

Lets not forget how Os trillion dollar stimulus plan went to grease his political buddies, solyndra, etc. Did nothing to stop the recession. How soon we forget.

Pelosi is right here. Don't help the companies. What people need are wind mills and solar panels in a situation like this one. A company may give you a job, but a windmill can provide power for a lifetime. Think big picture here.

RW logic tells them to give tax breaks on the money corporations AREN'T MAKING -

SEE HOW THAT WORKS ?

neither do they -
Left logic, oh wait, the left has no logic or intelligence for that matter.

Lets not forget how Os trillion dollar stimulus plan went to grease his political buddies, solyndra, etc. Did nothing to stop the recession. How soon we forget.

Pelosi is right here. Don't help the companies. What people need are wind mills and solar panels in a situation like this one. A company may give you a job, but a windmill can provide power for a lifetime. Think big picture here.
Bullshit. Pelosi is a scum Dem.

In another thread, I have one of them telling me that this is capitalism, because corporate taxes are paying for it.

I am not making this up.

Some of these people are completely lost.

Forum List

Back