The right wing committed suicide this year

ChairmanGonzalo

Oct 6, 2016
2016 will be the last year a Republican will ever hold the presidency.

Donald Trump promised many things he cannot achieve. He cannot bring manufacturing jobs back to the US, since those jobs are already loooong gone, and never coming back. He cannot build a wall, and it is logistically impossible to deport even a fraction of all the undocumented citizens in this country. He has zero political experience, and surrounds himself with suck-ups and yes men.

As many of my peers march in the streets, in a show of civil uprising not seen since the days of Dr. Martin Luther King, we the people of the USA know that as Trump continues to fail, the protests will continue to grow. 2018 and 2020 will be bad years for the right wing, and the rest of the 21st century will be a bad century for hate and bigotry.

Most of the people who voted for Trump this year were older whites. These people are dying out.

The GOP Is Dying Off. Literally.

R.I.P., GOP: Party of old, disillusioned white people is dying a slow death

As the country gets more diverse, and less and less white, the victims of Trump's racist hate- people of color, women, gender and sexual minorities, intelligent people. etc.- will become the majority.

America’s Majority-Minority Future Has Already Arrived in Our Public Schools. How Will We Confront It?

This election was the last grasp of the bigoted old white man. Most of Trump's voters will probably be on dead, or on life support, or with dementia, by the next election. In there place will be plenty of educated, diverse, citizens of all races who will be sick and tired of Trump's racism, hate, and incompetence.

The forces of reaction, hate, and bigotry couldn't even win the popular vote this year. And most of them will be dead or too affected by dementia to even vote in the next election. The right wing might have landed a punch this election, but for all intents and purposes, they have already been knocked out.

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEZUZ... UNREAL... LET THE BUTT HURT FLOW...
laughter.gif

One CRAZED leftard WET DREAM after another.... WOOOOOW!

Also, fyi, I am NOT a clinton supporter. I did not vote this year, due to the fact that I live in a non competitive state, and might be living in a different state by the end of the year. If I did vote, I would have probably voted either Green Party or the Worker's World Party.

laughter.gif

Yes, I am pissed off like most of my fellow people of color, as well as the LGBT community, Islamic community, etc. That doesn't mean that anything I said is false.

Donald Trump promised many things he cannot achieve. He cannot bring manufacturing jobs back to the US, since those jobs are already loooong gone, and never coming back. He cannot build a wall, and it is logistically impossible to deport even a fraction of all the undocumented citizens in this country. He has zero political experience, and surrounds himself with suck-ups and yes men.

As many of my peers march in the streets, in a show of civil uprising not seen since the days of Dr. Martin Luther King, we the people of the USA know that as Trump continues to fail, the protests will continue to grow. 2018 and 2020 will be bad years for the right wing, and the rest of the 21st century will be a bad century for hate and bigotry.

Most of the people who voted for Trump this year were older whites. These people are dying out.

As the country gets more diverse, and less and less white, the victims of Trump's racist hate- people of color, women, gender and sexual minorities, intelligent people. etc.- will become the majority.

America’s Majority-Minority Future Has Already Arrived in Our Public Schools. How Will We Confront It?

This election was the last grasp of the bigoted old white man. Most of Trump's voters will probably be on dead, or on life support, or with dementia, by the next election. In there place will be plenty of educated, diverse, citizens of all races who will be sick and tired of Trump's racism, hate, and incompetence.

The forces of reaction, hate, and bigotry couldn't even win the popular vote this year. And most of them will be dead or too affected by dementia to even vote in the next election. The right wing might have landed a punch this election, but for all intents and purposes, they have already been knocked out.

That's a rehash of what another Liberal nut said just recently. I believe he said the next Republican President hadn't been born yet. You need to focus on your own Party. Your Party appears to be the one in total meltdown. LOL!!

But, but, but, but you were only saying a few days ago that there would NEVER be another repub POTUS! Based on your predictive track record I think the cons have nothing to fear!

You must be Guno's love child.

Republicans hold the POTUS, THE ENTIRE CONGRESS, and now will appoint at least 2 SCOTUS judges...not to mention MOST state legislators are REPUBLICAN.

Republicans now hold an all-time high of 68 out of 99 state legislative chambers, Republicans also have control of both chambers in 33 states, up from 31.

I wouldn't feel too sorry for them. :boohoo:

laughter.gif

Yes, I am pissed off like most of my fellow people of color, as well as the LGBT community, Islamic community, etc. That doesn't mean that anything I said is false.

You were warned over and over not to vote for Hillary. Elections have consequences.

Libturds parroted the same sort of bullshit in 2000.
And your candidate in 2000 got us into two unjust, illegal wars, devastated the economy, and committed some of the worst human rights abuses in places like Abu Ghraib, Guantanamo bay, etc.

Doorman Gonzo, I suggest you study the current state of your failed party at EVERY LEVEL of government. Because you are surrounded with deluded and over emotional Democrats you think that is what the country is feeling.
That is of course completely wrong.

As another part of your assignment, pick any Electoral map and note the small smatterings of blue amongst a sea of red. That means you not only lost, you got TRUMPED.

Republicans hold the POTUS, THE ENTIRE CONGRESS, and now will appoint at least 2 SCOTUS judges...not to mention MOST state legislators are REPUBLICAN.

Republicans now hold an all-time high of 68 out of 99 state legislative chambers, Republicans also have control of both chambers in 33 states, up from 31.

I wouldn't feel too sorry for them. :boohoo:
Not to mention the VAST majority of states governorships are Republicans.

The democrap party is really not much more than a SHELL at this point, a powerless, irrelevant, smoldering heap of waste. They better get their act together if they EVER think they'll be back in power.

Doorman Gonzo, I suggest you study the current state of your failed party at EVERY LEVEL of government. Because you are surrounded with deluded and over emotional Democrats you think that is what the country is feeling.

As another part of your assignment, pick any Electoral map and note the small smatterings of blue amongst a sea of red. That means you not only lost, you got TRUMPED.
People deserve to vote, not empty cornfields. It is completely unjust how a vote in Montana counts far more than a vote in California. No other country does this. It should be one citizen, one vote. Period.

Fuck the founding fathers' ideas. These were men who thought that slavery was moral, that guns should be everywhere, that women shouldn't get to vote, that people of color should be massacred. Why the fuck should we take their advice on how to run a country?

I love it how nobody denies the fact that Trump will be the worst president in the history of the country

laughter.gif

So, cherish your dream that "people of color" (what a STUPID term) will outnumber people of no color (now here is a term that can not be labeled racist), but don't forget that for positive results, QUALITY always TRUMPs (no pun intended) quantity.

People deserve to vote, not empty cornfields. It is completely unjust how a vote in Montana counts far more than a vote in California. No other country does this. It should be one citizen, one vote. Period.

Fuck the founding fathers' ideas. These were men who thought that slavery was moral, that guns should be everywhere, that women shouldn't get to vote, that people of color should be massacred. Why the fuck should we take their advice on how to run a country?
You're unhinged. Take a xanax and go to sleep.

Forum List

Back