The Right Needs to Stop Defending Boebert & MTG

-----------------------------------------
If the Bible truly is "the word of God".....does it matter when he said it?

Or is there the suggestion that God changes his mind?
That with the "New Testament".....God re-thought his strictures in Deuteronomy and will now give little Emma (the apple of her Grandma's eye)....will give little Emma a pass for boinking the cute neighbor boy?

Or, is there some kind of belief among the Christianists that God 'don't ever change his mind'?
As I noted already, I’m no religious expert. And what’s more: I don’t care. But as for what Jesus taught, it makes no sense to harp upon the Old Testament.

-----------------------------------------
If the Bible truly is "the word of God".....does it matter when he said it?

Or is there the suggestion that God changes his mind?
That with the "New Testament".....God re-thought his strictures in Deuteronomy and will now give little Emma (the apple of her Grandma's eye)....will give little Emma a pass for boinking the cute neighbor boy?

Or, is there some kind of belief among the Christianists that God 'don't ever change his mind'?
To say that people like this give Christianity a bad name is probably too obvious for me to bring up....

:rolleyes:

they have trucks full of voters for the reelection. They will show up at Midnight and they will all vote after the doors are closed.
New York lost a representative due to population decreasing. Would it be a surprise if even Dems want AOC’s district abolished?

Boebert & MTG are precisely why America needs Critical Race Theory
cease.jpg

Explain please, half the people on this site call the president of the United States a pedophile everyday, Much less the language & descriptive use of other board members body parts.
Should be a joke the amount of hate that has been boiling up, yes we have been having fun with it & when we sober up its going to be embarrassing
Correction: calling a fellow member/poster here a pedophile will get you suspended/banned.

Have you not read 5he rules a single time?

You're a leftist stooge. There is no doubt. You can't condemn a Democrat for anything.

lol.... project much?

I will not shut up. I will speak my mind. And there is absolutely nothing you can do about it, kid.

kid? lol!!!! you can flap yer gums all you want- doesn't make yer pants any less on fire.

You'll just have to learn to live with the butthurt.

projection & delusion! great combo you got goin' on there, daaaaaaaaaaaaavey.

"I have no problem with affirming Old Testament Laws. Real laws like the 10 Commandments. That Old Testament."
---------------------------------------------
'Cafeteria Christianists': Choose only what they want from the Bible, God's Word.

Because, well because, a lot of God's words ... really don't apply to them.
They prefer God's Words that are easy for them to follow. After all, those other Words of God can be....well, hard.

We need to stop paying attention to those loud mouth always negative, party pushing people no mater what party they belong to.
It may depends on what Alma Matters one matriculated.
Me,I had 4 years of college.To flunk outs.
I've hadn't had me knowed proper course in English Lit.
It just came to me.Like a Dickens Christmas carole.
BTW ... I am a big Sartre fan.I like that Philosophy.
I read - Letters to Sartre - by Simone de Beauvoir { 1993 } sometime
within that decade.A nice read.Simone and Jean Paul made a
cozy couple.
" Hatred can at times be a positively joyous emotion "
-- Beauvoir [ The Prime of Life }
" Nothing will be changed if God does not exist; we will rediscover
the same norms of honesty,progress and humanity "
-- J.P.Sartre
If God does not exist then Honesty,Progress and Humanity are
mere words.God is Reality much like the Sun is Reality.
Take God away from reality and any void will be left shit-faced.
I don't believe the two little Intellectuals { Simone and Jean Paul }
ever got around to getting shit-faced.They were preoccupied with their
own Medicating Philosophy on Life.
Like having enough sausage for din-din, for the two of them in war-torn
France.

---------------------------------------------
'Cafeteria Christianists': Choose only what they want from the Bible, God's Word.

Because, well because, a lot of God's words ... really don't apply to them.
They prefer God's Words that are easy for them to follow. After all, those other Words of God can be....well, hard.
I’ve heard of cafeteria Catholics.

Since I’m not a particularly religious person, I can’t claim to know what “laws” were being referenced. I do know all about the Ten Commandments. Eleven actually.

But your argument persists in deliberately missing the point. My understanding is that God changed His mind. He had His Son declare the significant changes. A new commandment for example. So, if I were a practicing Christian, I suppose I would reject a lot of the Old Testament. I’d have my hands full trying to live up to what Jesus preached.

By contrast? Islam and rhe Qu’ran. That “holy” Book preaches violence. It is kind of a tragic counterpoint to the New Testament’s teachings.

lol.... project much?

kid? lol!!!! you can flap yer gums all you want- doesn't make yer pants any less on fire.

projection & delusion! great combo you got goin' on there, daaaaaaaaaaaaavey.
Oh, you mean you've figured out a way to make me stop saying things that hurt your feelings?

Go ahead. Tell me. I'll figure your probability of success.

New Topics

Forum List

Back