The Right Needs to Stop Defending Boebert & MTG

Ah, good poster Missouri, you seem oddly uninformed, or perhaps just ill informed.
So, you don't like Islam because its adherents killed innocent people.
OK. We get it.
I think most here can understand your aversion to that particular actvity.
Point taken.

But then, you surely know that that will leave you out of the Christianist stuff too, eh?
After all, those Jesus-believers have performed their share of ummm, unnecessary roughness. No?

Here, lemme give just a few quick highlights from way back when.... to recent:

• Charlemagne cut off the heads of 4,500 who were unwilling to convert to Christianity.
  • Spanish Torquemada burned to death 10,220 who wouldn't convert.
  • The Christianist Chmielnicki massacred 200,000 Jews because, well, because they weren't Christianist.....and didn't wanna be.
  • And then we go to those Christianist hunting down so called 'witches'.... burning or hanging "several hundred thousand" (80% were women)
  • Methodist minister Colonel Chivington slaughtering 500 natives who were trying to surrender at Sand Creek.
  • Christianist clergy in Rwanda pointing out the hiding spots of Tutsis to the Hutu machetes.
  • And then Christianist reverend Jim Jones poisoning 909....and shooting a few others.

Missouri, you can do a not too dis-similar list for Hindus, Buddhist, Jews. Even our locally grown Mormons did their share of 'wet work', so to speak.

See, it gets complicated out there in the world beyond peaceful tranquil Missouri. Stuff happens.
Makes a guy confused as to which religion kills the most innocents.
One of the most profound tenets of the Christian faith is Love thy Neighbor. Another is turn the other cheek.

So you are wrong. The religions are not premised on the same teachings.

If your claim is that the Christian people have not acted in accordance with the precepts of the faith, I suppose that’s not disputable. But the Crusades and so forth are not what was taught.

The same really can’t be said of the Islamic faith, pillars and teachings. Acts of Jihad and violence are specifically demanded.

Ah, good poster Missouri, you seem oddly uninformed, or perhaps just ill informed.
So, you don't like Islam because its adherents killed innocent people.
OK. We get it.
I think most here can understand your aversion to that particular actvity.
Point taken.

But then, you surely know that that will leave you out of the Christianist stuff too, eh?
After all, those Jesus-believers have performed their share of ummm, unnecessary roughness. No?

Here, lemme give just a few quick highlights from way back when.... to recent:

• Charlemagne cut off the heads of 4,500 who were unwilling to convert to Christianity.
  • Spanish Torquemada burned to death 10,220 who wouldn't convert.
  • The Christianist Chmielnicki massacred 200,000 Jews because, well, because they weren't Christianist.....and didn't wanna be.
  • And then we go to those Christianist hunting down so called 'witches'.... burning or hanging "several hundred thousand" (80% were women)
  • Methodist minister Colonel Chivington slaughtering 500 natives who were trying to surrender at Sand Creek.
  • Christianist clergy in Rwanda pointing out the hiding spots of Tutsis to the Hutu machetes.
  • And then Christianist reverend Jim Jones poisoning 909....and shooting a few others.

Missouri, you can do a not too dis-similar list for Hindus, Buddhist, Jews. Even our locally grown Mormons did their share of 'wet work', so to speak.

See, it gets complicated out there in the world beyond peaceful tranquil Missouri. Stuff happens.
Makes a guy confused as to which religion kills the most innocents.
And all that time the Muslims were killing too. But they never stopped. If you can’t identify the problem religion in 2021 you’re fucking retarded.

Doesn't matter. You'll never criticize a Democrat.

BIG liar liar, pants on fire daaaaaaaaaaavey..................

i am not a partisan stooge like you. i am not a (D). i'll bet i voted for more (R)s than you could ever dream of voting for a (D). i voted 3rd party a few times as well. now, let's play that little 'whataboutism' game, m'k?

what if ms omar .... (or any (D) congress critter for that matter) .... let an underage minor carry a firearm inside their restaurant - directly breaking the law, & flipping off a judge ... & say that minor's name just happened to be ... oh say ... mohammed; or created a cartoon depicting the killing of a collegue from the other party .... just how quick-like do you think they would be outa there, & CONdemned by the (R)s for all time?

yaaaaaaaaaaa........... you know how quickley that would happen. bigley quickley.

so just stfu & sit the fuck down.

Oh sure I did.

In fact, my poor avatar intentionally went back into that long long history of 'wet work' that the Christianists have conducted in order to illustrate the long long roots of their tradition of violence against other faiths.

And notably, that list is not an exhaustive list. I did it in a nano-second. I'm not sure this website has the bandwidth to do a complete listing. But, if you are curious about that good poster, 'dave', ......well, google is your friend.

But in the wider view it ain't a question if the Jesus believers killed millions because of a refusal to believe in Jesus....they did; but rather, the Christianists, like so many others 'believers' of one faith or another, have a long sorry history of killing people whose only sin was they didn't believe the god of another faith should be the god of their faith.
...but that's okay when Muslims do it?

One of the most profound tenets of the Christian faith is Love thy Neighbor. Another is turn the other cheek.

So you are wrong. The religions are not premised on the same teachings.

If your claim is that the Christian people have not acted in accordance with the precepts of the faith, I suppose that’s not disputable. But the Crusades and so forth are not what was taught.

The same really can’t be said of the Islamic faith, pillars and teachings. Acts of Jihad and violence are specifically demanded.
The Crusades were in response to 400 years of Muslim conquest.

BIG liar liar, pants on fire daaaaaaaaaaavey..................

i am not a partisan stooge like you. i am not a (D). i'll bet i voted for more (R)s than you could ever dream of voting for a (D). i voted 3rd party a few times as well. now, let's play that little 'whataboutism' game, m'k?

what if ms omar .... (or any (D) congress critter for that matter) .... let an underage minor carry a firearm inside their restaurant - directly breaking the law, & flipping off a judge ... & say that minor's name just happened to be ... oh say ... mohammed; or created a cartoon depicting the killing of a collegue from the other party .... just how quick-like do you think they would be outa there, & CONdemned by the (R)s for all time?

yaaaaaaaaaaa........... you know how quickley that would happen. bigley quickley.

so just stfu & sit the fuck down.
You're a leftist stooge. There is no doubt. You can't condemn a Democrat for anything.

I will not shut up. I will speak my mind. And there is absolutely nothing you can do about it, kid. You'll just have to learn to live with the butthurt.

The Crusades were in response to 400 years of Muslim conquest.
I’m not disputing that. But it was violence all the same. A better example would have been the Inquisition.

my point is that these things are not taught by Jesus nor precepts of the Faith. By stark contrast, the Qu’ran (some hadiths) explicitly preaches violence.

I’m not disputing that. But it was violence all the same. A better example would have been the Inquisition.

my point is that these things are not taught by Jesus nor precepts of the Faith. By stark contrast, the Qu’ran (some hadiths) explicitly preaches violence.
Indeed. The Crusades are always held up by Christian-haters as proof of Christianity's violence.

But they don't even know about the 4 centuries of Muslim conquest of Christian lands beforehand. And they're too chickenshit to criticize Islam.

"By stark contrast, the Qu’ran (some hadiths) explicitly preaches violence."
That may be. I am not familiar...or motivated enough right now.....with the Koran.

But too, the Holy Bible that Christianists claim is 'the word of God'.......well, it's got it's own share of sanguinary instructions.

For one example: Deuteronomy with it's orders that if your unmarried daughter has a fling, well, as Dad, your job is to bring her to the threshold of your house and have the neighbors stone her to death.

Talk about 'tough love'.

That may be. I am not familiar...or motivated enough right now.....with the Koran.

But too, the Holy Bible that Christianists claim is 'the word of God'.......well, it's got it's own share of sanguinary instructions.

For one example: Deuteronomy with it's orders that if your unmarried daughter has a fling, well, as Dad, your job is to bring her to the threshold of your house and have the neighbors stone her to death.

Talk about 'tough love'.
That’s Old Testament. Christianity is predicated on the teachings of Jesus. That’s New Testament. I am not an expert on anything related to any religion and do not claim to be. But I don’t recall a whole lot of instructions in the teachings of Jesus calling for any acts of violence.

"That’s Old Testament."
-----------------------------------------
If the Bible truly is "the word of God".....does it matter when he said it?

Or is there the suggestion that God changes his mind?
That with the "New Testament".....God re-thought his strictures in Deuteronomy and will now give little Emma (the apple of her Grandma's eye)....will give little Emma a pass for boinking the cute neighbor boy?

Or, is there some kind of belief among the Christianists that God 'don't ever change his mind'?

Claiming someone is a pedophile is grounds for banning.

So GFY
Explain please, half the people on this site call the president of the United States a pedophile everyday, Much less the language & descriptive use of other board members body parts.
Should be a joke the amount of hate that has been boiling up, yes we have been having fun with it & when we sober up its going to be embarrassing

-----------------------------------------
If the Bible truly is "the word of God".....does it matter when he said it?

Or is there the suggestion that God changes his mind?
That with the "New Testament".....God re-thought his strictures in Deuteronomy and will now give little Emma (the apple of her Grandma's eye)....will give little Emma a pass for boinking the cute neighbor boy?

Or, is there some kind of belief among the Christianists that God 'don't ever change his mind'?
not a christian cherry picked examples.jpg

Forum List

Back