The Right Needs to Stop Defending Boebert & MTG

Did Minneapolis Police Arrest U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar on Suspicion of Trespassing in 2013?

Claim​

In January 2013, future U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar was arrested on suspicion of trespass in Minneapolis.

Rating​

True

True

The article included what appeared to be an authentic police report. The first two pages matched a document provided to Snopes by Minneapolis city officials, which detailed that Minneapolis police Officers Oscar Macias and Bill Peterson arrested Omar at the Hotel Ivy in downtown Minneapolis, just after midnight on 19 January 2013. She was arrested on suspicion of misdemeanor trespass under Section 609.605 of the Minnesota Statutes and booked into Hennepin County Jail.

A brief description of the arrest stated that:

“[Omar] was given repeated opportunities to leave the hotel on her own free will, however she refused to leave even after being verbally trespassed by uniformed Minneapolis police officers and informed that she would be placed under arrest for trespassing. [Omar] was booked at HCJ [Hennepin County jail] in order to prevent further criminal conduct.”

Playtime, I fully expect you to sputter and fume and insist this is different. Somehow. It just is!!

Idiot.

no it's not different. yet, one wonders - did she show up when summoned to court or flip off the judge?

were there multiple arrests or did she learn her lesson?

hmmmmm.....

At the time, Boebert was running Shooters Grill in Rifle, Colo.

Shooters Grill Gives People The Shitters.

Updated: Jan 30
Shooters Grill Gives People The Shitters.

here's the CO. county PDF, in case her fanatics complain about the article source:

https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/6982537/Rifle-Rodeo-food-poisoning-report.pdf

Rifle Restaurant Shooters Grill Defies A Cease-And-Desist Order To Keep Serving Diners

By Stina Sieg
May 14, 2020
Shooters Grill In Rifle Defies Cease-And-Desist Order

Boebert and MTG are an extension of Trump himself - the living, breathing expression of the rage, frustration, bigotry and paranoia that have been building on the Right for decades. They are a primal scream for these people, their FUCK YOU to everyone they think has victimized them. That's why they're adored, and that's why the rubes will celebrate them for a long time. The nastier and uglier they get, the better.

As long as they stay on this path, they'll be the darlings of the Trumpsters.
Trickle down economics was a failure. Trickle down hate and bigotry is a GOP success story.

Ah, good poster Missouri, you seem oddly uninformed, or perhaps just ill informed.
So, you don't like Islam because its adherents killed innocent people.
OK. We get it.
I think most here can understand your aversion to that particular actvity.
Point taken.

But then, you surely know that that will leave you out of the Christianist stuff too, eh?
After all, those Jesus-believers have performed their share of ummm, unnecessary roughness. No?

Here, lemme give just a few quick highlights from way back when.... to recent:

• Charlemagne cut off the heads of 4,500 who were unwilling to convert to Christianity.
  • Spanish Torquemada burned to death 10,220 who wouldn't convert.
  • The Christianist Chmielnicki massacred 200,000 Jews because, well, because they weren't Christianist.....and didn't wanna be.
  • And then we go to those Christianist hunting down so called 'witches'.... burning or hanging "several hundred thousand" (80% were women)
  • Methodist minister Colonel Chivington slaughtering 500 natives who were trying to surrender at Sand Creek.
  • Christianist clergy in Rwanda pointing out the hiding spots of Tutsis to the Hutu machetes.
  • And then Christianist reverend Jim Jones poisoning 909....and shooting a few others.

Missouri, you can do a not too dis-similar list for Hindus, Buddhist, Jews. Even our locally grown Mormons did their share of 'wet work', so to speak.

See, it gets complicated out there in the world beyond peaceful tranquil Missouri. Stuff happens.
Makes a guy confused as to which religion kills the most innocents.
Radical Islam appreciates the support, but they'd just as soon cut your head off with a rusty knife.

I bet you didn't even notice you had to go back in history to find Christian atrocities.

But for Islam, there are current events.

He entertains me
For Context.While other Presidents pledged and even nearly swore
on a stack of bibles to finally Move the U.S. Embassy from Tel Aviv to
Jerusalem .... He Did it.Some might suggest that was Entertainment.
No need to hear Ethel Merman sing about it.BTW ... She be from Queens also.

Is she Democrat or Republican?

That's how you cultists decide someone's guilt or the severity of their offense.
I'm not sure if Ethel was either.But Miss Merman { Last name was Zimmerman }
was also known by " Old Yeller " due to her infernally bellicose mezzo-soprano
range.She had poetic license to offend many.At the top of her voice,also.

Prove it. What has AOC done for her district?
they have trucks full of voters for the reelection. They will show up at Midnight and they will all vote after the doors are closed.

"I bet you didn't even notice you had to go back in history to find Christian atrocities."

Oh sure I did.

In fact, my poor avatar intentionally went back into that long long history of 'wet work' that the Christianists have conducted in order to illustrate the long long roots of their tradition of violence against other faiths.

And notably, that list is not an exhaustive list. I did it in a nano-second. I'm not sure this website has the bandwidth to do a complete listing. But, if you are curious about that good poster, 'dave', ......well, google is your friend.

But in the wider view it ain't a question if the Jesus believers killed millions because of a refusal to believe in Jesus....they did; but rather, the Christianists, like so many others 'believers' of one faith or another, have a long sorry history of killing people whose only sin was they didn't believe the god of another faith should be the god of their faith.

Last edited:
they have trucks full of voters for the reelection. They will show up at Midnight and they will all vote after the doors are closed.

Now, who could deny that that is a responsible, thoughtful, informed, adult-like assertion on this forum?

Good poster 'jc456' once again.....validates the pejorative cliche's about MAGAHats.

Bigly.

.....validates the pejorative cliche's about MAGAHats.
I'm becoming more and more curious about their overall behavior over the last few months. They're become angrier, more unhinged and more aggressive by the day. This makes no sense, given the fact that 2022 (and perhaps 2024) look so good for Trumpism right now.

What is making them so agitated? Has Q issued a warning or proclamation of some kind? Is there something going on in their alternate universe that I'm not aware of? Are they being told something that has them excited, or even more paranoid than usual?

I've really noticed this recently. It sure seems like something is off.

I'm becoming more and more curious about their overall behavior over the last few months. They're become angrier, more unhinged and more aggressive by the day. This makes no sense, given the fact that 2022 (and perhaps 2024) look so good for Trumpism right now.

What is making them so agitated? Has Q issued a warning or proclamation of some kind? Is there something going on in their alternate universe that I'm not aware of? Are they being told something that has them excited, or even more paranoid than usual?

I've really noticed this recently. It sure seems like something is off.
naw, you notice nothing Schultzie

For Context.While other Presidents pledged and even nearly swore
on a stack of bibles to finally Move the U.S. Embassy from Tel Aviv to
Jerusalem .... He Did it.Some might suggest that was Entertainment.
No need to hear Ethel Merman sing about it.BTW ... She be from Queens also.
Yes. That was excellent.

We need to stop paying attention to those loud mouth always negative, party pushing people no mater what party they belong to.

Forum List

Back