The Right Needs to Stop Defending Boebert & MTG

<pfffft> yer dear leader can't get outa the 2016 election....
He isn’t my dear leader. That’s what commies like to you call your elected elders. And Brandon is really really elderly.

Furthermore, the former President has been out of that race since he won. It is you liberal hacks who can’t let go of the fact that Trump won.

Try real hard to make some sense next time. I realize that won’t be possible for you. But try anyway.

Funny is funny. I am consistent. I found Trump to be funny too like when her ragged on Rubio and Jeb Bush and his nicknames were/are great.

his nicknames were weak, & superficial. but i digress. you do know he suffers from arrested development & that's why he acts the way he does. the other ones are just mean girl pettiness; & that includes matt gaetz & jim hominahominahomina jordan.

He isn’t my dear leader. That’s what commies like to you call your elected elders. And Brandon is really really elderly.

Furthermore, the former President has been out of that race since he won. It is you liberal hacks who can’t let go of the fact that Trump won.

Try real hard to make some sense next time. I realize that won’t be possible for you. But try anyway.

his nicknames were weak, & superficial. but i digress. you do know he suffers from arrested development & that's why he acts the way he does. the other ones are just mean girl/pettiness. & that includes matt gaetz & jim hominahominahomina jordan.
Nah he is just funny. I rag on people too (as you can tell). He has personality as does Boebert. Nothing wrong with that. What specifically did Boebert say in her speech that wasn't true? That is what makes it so funny!

I literally laughed out loud. "Not her Brother Husband"....ha ha ha ha ha....

Hey Congress is a joke so the least they can do is make me laugh. That is how I look at it.

The most recent polling data from October 2021 puts the approval rating of the United States Congress at 21 percent.

You remain full and unfunny.

remember when i said yer opining matters not?

yaaaaa ^^^ THAT ^^^

Even with overused sound effects.
blah blah blah.gif

seems ^^^ THAT ^^^ works too !

if you look up boringnin a dictionary, you will likely feel like you’re looking in a mirror.

Ghastly sight.

.....................aday aday aday

hold ^^^ THAT ^^^ up to a mirror!!!

remember when i said yer opining matters not?

yaaaaa ^^^ THAT ^^^

View attachment 570138

seems ^^^ THAT ^^^ works too !

.....................aday aday aday

hold ^^^ THAT ^^^ up to a mirror!!!
Remember when I responded to your last pathetic effort?

lol.

You may not. It was a long time ago in your pin-head world.

Hurry back when you have more nothing to say. 🤣

Lauren "la puttana" Boebert is behaving like a disgusting teenager with the name calling. Absolutely no respect for her even though I despise Omar's stance on virtually everything.

I directed you to hurry back when you had more nothing to say. You promptly complied. That’s a good little empty noggin liberal.

Hurry back. It’s still a directive.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, you go with that when you were first to respond to me in this here thread............ lol!

Whereas for the Dims, the cream rises to the top? That makes Joe Alzheimers Brandon the cream of the Democrat Party.

Which raises the question: how completely brain dead is the Dimocrap “base” who elected the senile hair sniffing pedophile suspect to that high office?

you simply can't stand facts. i understand because that inner turmoil must make yer head hurt.

tell me how she wasn't a (R) when she didn't vote for the infrastructure bill ... or the BBB bill ... or voted FOR anything else that donny wanted?

LOL!
Oh, I have no intention of trying to tell you anything. "Never teach a pig to sing...it wastes your time and annoys the pig."

New Topics

Forum List

Back