The Right Needs to Stop Defending Boebert & MTG

The funny thing is if she was a Democrat every last Democrat and their surrogate fake news media would defend her until their last lying breath.

Democrats have defended liars, adulterers, pedophiles, rapists, sexual harassers, extortionists, influence peddlers, anti-Semitic, racists, ex-KKK Grand Wizards, foreign Espionage facilitators, perjurers, and traitors ... and still do.

So forgive me if I laugh and ignore snowflakes attempting to tell anyone else who they should defend and who they shouldn't.

The voices in your head tell you everything you want to know.
You realize Crepitus doesn't believe in substantiation because well he is constantly high from smelling the farts
from Crepitus, the God of Farts! And since I'm not pompous enough to like Crepitus not provide proof, here is the proof! "The earliest mention of a god of flatulence is as an Egyptian, not a Roman deity"
Crepitus (mythology) - Wikipedia
My point is simple. Any idiot who uses the God of Farts as his icon is just plain stupid!

Lauren Boebert's recent comments were nothing short of bigoted and xenophobic and since being elected both she and MTG have a history of being Congressional shock jocks with over the top comments and downright childish playground like behavior. Yet, the right is repeatedly defending these women and point to AOC, Omar, or one of The Squad members every time one of them opens their mouths with something equally absurd or appalling. Instead of embracing this lunacy you should be flat out rejecting it. How about demanding better? How about showing America who the adults are in the room?

I am not a big fan of George W Bush, but one thing he did well was sit back and let the left and the media make utter fools of themselves. They threw every ridiculous sophomoric antic they could at him and instead of responding in kind he just stood back and smiled and let them rant and rave. It worked because he was convincingly reelected. Republicans are heading into what appears to be an election cycle largely in their favor, but people like Boebert and MTG and candidates who may emulate their behavior could only hinder their gains, not help them. Biden was elected to allegedly put an "adult" back in the White House.

How about the Republicans bring adults back to Congress? Instead all we have are a Congress full of overgrown children seeing who can outdo each other with reality show style entertainment and shock value. This is not the leadership we need in America.

Boebert recently challenged Madison Cawthorn to a footrace. He's in a wheelchair.

Also quite funny since they were based on reality

I’m past the point of caring whether libs are offended or not

Pound sand

Still not convinced. Maybe if you threaten to hold your breath until you turn blue...?

you simply can't stand facts. i understand because that inner turmoil must make yer head hurt.

tell me how she wasn't a (R) when she didn't vote for the infrastructure bill ... or the BBB bill ... or voted FOR anything else that donny wanted?

LOL!

With all the money we have been throwing at the pentagon we had goddamned better have space lasers. Also you're nuts.
An insult when you don't like the facts? Hun, Stick and stones. I don't really put any value in retarded lib children's name calling. I've been called worse by your fellow morons.

Lauren Boebert's recent comments were nothing short of bigoted and xenophobic and since being elected both she and MTG have a history of being Congressional shock jocks with over the top comments and downright childish playground like behavior. Yet, the right is repeatedly defending these women and point to AOC, Omar, or one of The Squad members every time one of them opens their mouths with something equally absurd or appalling. Instead of embracing this lunacy you should be flat out rejecting it. How about demanding better? How about showing America who the adults are in the room?

I am not a big fan of George W Bush, but one thing he did well was sit back and let the left and the media make utter fools of themselves. They threw every ridiculous sophomoric antic they could at him and instead of responding in kind he just stood back and smiled and let them rant and rave. It worked because he was convincingly reelected. Republicans are heading into what appears to be an election cycle largely in their favor, but people like Boebert and MTG and candidates who may emulate their behavior could only hinder their gains, not help them. Biden was elected to allegedly put an "adult" back in the White House. How about the Republicans bring adults back to Congress? Instead all we have are a Congress full of overgrown children seeing who can outdo each other with reality show style entertainment and shock value. This is not the leadership we need in America.
What "bigoted" remarks?

Boebert recently challenged Madison Cawthorn to a footrace. He's in a wheelchair.

Since you didn't offer the context...​

“I am so thrilled at the jury’s verdict here,” Boebert told Newsmax anchor Seb Gorka. “Now, I do have some colleagues on the Hill who have, just like me, offered Kyle Rittenhouse an internship in their office and Madison Cawthorn – he said that he would arm wrestle me for this Kyle Rittenhouse internship.
But Madison Cawthorn has some pretty big guns, (see below)
Screen Shot 2021-11-30 at 8.42.06 AM.png
and so I would like to challenge him to a sprint instead.
Let’s make this fair.”
So why not be fair and have a Wheelchair Racers Outpace Olympic Distance Runners — But Not Sprinters
The fastest official time in a wheelchair was set in 1999 by Switzerland’s Heinz Frei. How many minutes did he beat the barrier by? Almost 40. Frei clocked in at 1:20:14.
But of course people like you make dumb ass comments WITHOUT providing sourcing.
Just like your cohorts in the MSM in reporting:
"There were very fine people on both sides, (This is what the majority of MSM reported as Trump's comment)
"& I'm not talking about the Neo-nazis and white supremacists because they should be condemned totally."
The entire comments were never reported, just as Boebert/Cawthorn interchange.
Remember Cawhthorn challenged Boebert first... unfairly!

donny promised to bail out his rally buds who punched out any dissenters in the crowd.

problem was donny never pays his bills & the poor suckers who believed him found that out after the fact.
Did he, though?

When? Feel obligated to provide a supporting cite.

I think your conflating what he said during the campaign with the nothing he said about anything else on such a topic.

You realize Crepitus doesn't believe in substantiation because well he is constantly high from smelling the farts
from Crepitus, the God of Farts! And since I'm not pompous enough to like Crepitus not provide proof, here is the proof! "The earliest mention of a god of flatulence is as an Egyptian, not a Roman deity"
Crepitus (mythology) - Wikipedia
My point is simple. Any idiot who uses the God of Farts as his icon is just plain stupid!
I wonder if he’s an elderly moron? You know the old saying, at a certain age, folks can’t trust their own farts.

This validates my decision to refer to him as “Crapitus” or “Crappy” or “Crapstain.” Plus, of course, he is an awfully shitty poster.

If one embraces Trumpism as a political philosophy, than reps like Boebert ,Greene, and Gosar are the perfect disciples…
They won their elections, didn't they? This is who the American people want to represent them.

Forum List

Back