The Right Needs to Stop Defending Boebert & MTG

Ayan Hirsi Ali knows something about overcoming her anti Semitic upbringing and indoctrination.
So her thoughts on Ilhan Omar should be particularly instructive.

One or two sentences denouncing anti Semitism hardly overshadows Omar's
entire lifetime of anti Jewishness and anti Israeli tripe.
Only a fool would think or pretend otherwise.
Pathetic whataboutism.

tRumpling, please. Nobody's falling for that shit. What is your home language?
Crappy:

Only other liberal troll simpleton hack bitches like you are likely to believe anything you spew.

Although I will confess that there exists some question about whether I was born in the United States of America. I have always maintained that Brooklyn qualifies all the same.

Lauren Boebert's recent comments were nothing short of bigoted and xenophobic and since being elected both she and MTG have a history of being Congressional shock jocks with over the top comments and downright childish playground like behavior. Yet, the right is repeatedly defending these women and point to AOC, Omar, or one of The Squad members every time one of them opens their mouths with something equally absurd or appalling. Instead of embracing this lunacy you should be flat out rejecting it. How about demanding better? How about showing America who the adults are in the room?

I am not a big fan of George W Bush, but one thing he did well was sit back and let the left and the media make utter fools of themselves. They threw every ridiculous sophomoric antic they could at him and instead of responding in kind he just stood back and smiled and let them rant and rave. It worked because he was convincingly reelected. Republicans are heading into what appears to be an election cycle largely in their favor, but people like Boebert and MTG and candidates who may emulate their behavior could only hinder their gains, not help them. Biden was elected to allegedly put an "adult" back in the White House. How about the Republicans bring adults back to Congress? Instead all we have are a Congress full of overgrown children seeing who can outdo each other with reality show style entertainment and shock value. This is not the leadership we need in America.
News flash. Nobody gives a shit if an Anti-Semitic, Anti-American puke like Omar is offended by a joke. Maybe you need to grow a spine along with Omar and the rest of the goof squad.

Crappy:

Only other liberal troll simpleton hack bitches like you are likely to believe anything you spew.

Although I will confess that there exists some question about whether I was born in the United States of America. I have always maintained that Brooklyn qualifies all the same.
It's always hilarious when one of you undereducated dingbats try's to make my screen name into an insult.

tenor (3).gif

Forum List

Back