The right is finally starting to figure out Trump

So nobody is supposed to post articles about a guy running for President on a political message board? Or if we do, we have TDS? LOL that was a good one. And by the way, the article came from a Conservative magazine's website, dummy.
Oh it's not a question, you people have TDS bad.

You're a flash in the pan, Red Hat. You actually think trump will become President after all that has happened? You're delusional. I posted that article simply because the tide has turned with trump. He's a loser and nobody wants to be associated with losers except other losers.

Post your winning resume, jackass.

So nobody is supposed to post articles about a guy running for President on a political message board? Or if we do, we have TDS? LOL that was a good one. And by the way, the article came from a Conservative magazine's website, dummy.

It didn't
You wrongly think that the source gives you credibility.
Huh? I didn’t write “antitrust?” What’s going on here???? 🤪

Weird.

Unlike you I live in reality and realize trump is a horrific person. Call that TDS I dont really care, Red Hat.
I will take pity on you Dems and tell you why you have TDS. Trump destroyed decades of Dem carefully crafted narrative spewed by their pals in the fake news. This exposed Dems, naked before the American people their shroud of lies and disinformation stripped away.

Forum List

Back