The Rich in America are Stealing from the Poor

IDNeon

Feb 3, 2015
The 1% are worth say 40% of the wealth in America and so if you do that math with 315million people that means the 1%er is supposedly....

1.26million times more productive (richer) than everyone else.

I am going to go ahead and just declare that it is IMPOSSIBLE for any one person to be 1.26 million times more productive than anyone else.

Let alone a whole class of people.

This alone is proof that the 1% and all the rich in America at large are Stealing from the labor of the rest of America.

So to any of you who claim that the welfare recipients and liberals want to steal from the hard earned fruits of another person's labor go fuck yourself we are not stupid you're the stupid idiots who justify the rich stealing the production and fruit of the labor of everyone else including your dumbass selves.

The workers are the ones making the profit for most of these assholes. They deserve to have at least a $10 per hour minimum wage. Heck, I'll even agree with the republicans on the effect of the minimum wage on small businesses and say that we should keep the current minimum for them for a couple more years.This would help competition and our small busineses...The big guys need to pay the fuck up!

I think we should raise taxes on the 1% by 2-3%. They owe us some money for all the police they use, all the roads they haul their crap on and the privilege of using our economy to sell their shit in.

dividing-land-like-wealth.jpg

Yep, and the economy suffers because of it. Either spread the wealth, or suffer in poverty. Pick one?

The workers are the ones making the profit for most of these assholes. They deserve to have at least a $10 per hour minimum wage. Heck, I'll even agree with the republicans on the effect of the minimum wage on small businesses and say that we should keep the current minimum for them for a couple more years.

I think we should raise taxes on the 1% by 2-3%. They owe us some money for all the police they use, all the roads they haul their crap on and the privilege of using our economy to sell their shit in.
I'm bout to shatter your capitulation to small businesses.

Small businesses can go fuck themselves not because they aren't the ideal they are...but because it's another republican lie.

Over 50% of all workers in America work for 0.03% of the companies in America.

So small businesses are not even close to important they are a tick..a boil on my ass.

But that only serves to show how bad things have become that 99.97% of corporations don't even amount to dog $hit in the US.

Yep, and the economy suffers because of it. Either spread the wealth, or suffer in poverty. Pick one?
Someday the drones used on terrorists will be used by the 1% to fortify their ivory towers from the seething masses yearning to be free.

And yet these bastards can't pay a little more in taxes to maintain our infrastructure and fund our greatness as a nation? Fuck the 1%! They're stealing and taking advantage of the American people.
You should read about the slave owning class to see just how selfish these pieces of shit can become.

Lincoln was God's hammer. A real communist at heart if not by accident.

he was a critic of idle consumerism (what most of us are today we make nothing and consume fruits of imperialism).

And many other things that if you study Lincoln you'd think he was Marx.

Meanwhile his counterparts the slave holding vampires survived the war and reconquered US politics from the 1870s to the 1930s.

Now they have complete control in a 1 party dictatorship and the whole country is their slave nation.

Don't agree with it?..

Feel free to move to the rest of the bombed out hell hole the world has become from 75 years of constant American bombing campaigns.

The 1% are worth say 40% of the wealth in America and so if you do that math with 315million people that means the 1%er is supposedly....

I am going to go ahead and just declare that it is IMPOSSIBLE for any one person to be 1.26 million times more productive than anyone else.

This alone is proof that the 1% and all the rich in America at large are Stealing from the labor of the rest of America.

So to any of you who claim that the welfare recipients and liberals want to steal from the hard earned fruits of another person's labor go fuck yourself we are not stupid you're the stupid idiots who justify the rich stealing the production and fruit of the labor of everyone else including your dumbass selves.

I am sorry that you are so poor. What are you going to do to improve your economic situation?

And yet these bastards can't pay a little more in taxes to maintain our infrastructure and fund our greatness as a nation? Fuck the 1%! They're stealing and taking advantage of the American people.

"Top earners are the main target of tax increases, but the federal income tax system is already highly progressive. The top 10 percent of income earners paid 68 percent of all federal income taxes in 2011 while earning 45 percent of all income. The bottom 50 percent paid 3 percent of income taxes but earned 12 percent of income."

How much more should they pay?

"Top earners are the main target of tax increases, but the federal income tax system is already highly progressive. The top 10 percent of income earners paid 68 percent of all federal income taxes in 2011 while earning 45 percent of all income. The bottom 50 percent paid 3 percent of income taxes but earned 12 percent of income."

I dont begrudge anyone their money.
The only problem I have with insane amounts of it is the political power it brings.
Basically I fear a cabal of the wealthy taking over our government,and I'm not so sure it hasn't already happened.
Thats the difference between a conservative and a liberal....conservatives fear for America,liberals just want a bigger handout.

Meanwhile Obama shovels money as fast as he can at the rich and not one peep from libs.......

I am sorry that you are so poor. What are you going to do to improve your economic situation?
He's going to try to whine his way to prosperity.

Seems to be all the thing with the young idiots.

If they get the kind of minimum wage they whine about, guess what will happen?

Lots of old farts like me will take those jobs because they will be seen as "offers that cannot be refused".

The only problem I have with insane amounts of it is the political power it brings.
Basically I fear a cabal of the wealthy taking over our government,and I'm not so sure it hasn't already happened.
Thats the difference between a conservative and a liberal....conservatives fear for America,liberals just want a bigger handout.
Please lie some more....

Please lie some more....

How so? You dems never met a tax you didnt like,and government control of your life gives you the warm fuzzies.
If you dont see that as a danger to this country your nuts.

Please lie some more....

How so? You dems never met a tax you didnt like,and government control of your life gives you the warm fuzzies.
If you dont see that as a danger to this country your nuts.
Repubs raise taxes also, try not to turn a blind eye to read my lips, no new taxes, then Bush raised taxes, Reagan raised taxes, Dubya raised taxes....So tell me again how only dems want to raise taxes?

New Topics

Forum List

Back