The Return of Ethnic Cleansing

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Blame this one on Biden, too:

Bosnia’s embattled Christians are leaving the country, and their exodus is being blamed on the Muslim majority and the increasing influence of Islamic law.

XXXXX

Atlas Shrugs publisher and Islam analyst Pamela Geller says the problem is simple: Bosnia is rapidly becoming an Islamic state.

“What is going on there is the creation of a Shariah state and a base for the jihadists in Europe,” Geller said.

“Persecution of Christians is escalating, and the Islamic supremacists are crowding out the cultural Muslims,” Geller said. “Sarajevo used to be one of the most diverse cities in Europe. Now it’s almost entirely Muslim.”

XXXXX

Geller said that while the U. S. nobly has attempted to help the Bosnians, its military intervention set the stage for Muslim advancement.

“We certainly made things worse for the Christians. Clinton didn’t understand Islam or jihad any more than mainstream politicians do now,” Geller said.

As bad as Hussein’s Arab Spring empowering the Muslim Brotherhood is —— you can add today’s Bosnia to the host of reasons this country was damned lucky Biden never replaced him.

During the 2008 presidential campaign, Biden said that he was the catalyst to change the circumstance in Bosnia led by President Clinton. True, or untrue, he was claiming he was the guy who told Bill Clinton what to do in Bosnia. If true, Biden told Clinton to use NATO forces to bomb Christians. I recall the Luftwaffe took part in the bombings. Wherever he is Reichsmarschall Goring must have smiled when the first bomb fell from a Luftwaffe bomber.

220px-Goering1932.jpg

Incidentally, Biden later watered down his catalyst comment. I assume Clinton wanted full credit for his Balkan Adventures.

The mouth that never stops regurgitating was trying to show that Sarah Palin lacked foreign policy experience. He was right in one sense. Sarah did not have Biden’s unblemished record of always being wrong about foreign policy.

If you are not prone to dizzy spells read the WAPO article from 2008:

During last week's debate with his counterpart on the Republican ticket, Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, Biden twice gave himself credit for shifting U.S. policy on Bosnia. The senator from Delaware declared that he "was the catalyst to change the circumstance in Bosnia led by President Clinton." At another point he noted: "My recommendations on Bosnia -- I admit I was the first one to recommend it. They saved tens of thousands of lives."

But, despite the bravado, Biden was not a key player in the legislation that ultimately forced Bill Clinton to lift an arms embargo imposed by the United Nations on Bosnian Muslims fighting the Serbs, according to congressional officials involved in the issue and a review of Biden's speeches and voting record.

In his autobiography, "Promises to Keep," Biden says that the pivotal Senate vote came "nearly three years after I called for the plan" to unilaterally lift the embargo. But the charge actually was led by then-Senate Minority Leader Robert J. Dole (R-Kan.) and Democratic Sen. Joseph I. Lieberman (Conn.), who has since become an independent.

Biden Played Less Than Key Role in Bosnia Legislation
By Glenn Kessler Washington Post Staff Writer
Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Biden Played Less Than Key Role in Bosnia Legislation

Does Biden still want a chunk of the credit for the mess in the former Yugoslavia? I would answer yes. He was dumb enough to take credit for Clinton’s Balkan War policy when the only thing it did was put two angry cats in a sack. But then Biden has always been the kind of cluck who would brag about designing leaky lifeboats for the Titanic.

Hussein picked Biden for a running mate because of his foreign policy expertise; so it is a good bet Biden still thinks he is a foreign policy genius.

And I don’t know why anybody should be surprised at what is happening in Bosnia. I’ve always known where killing Christians to save Muslims would end, and I’m just an average joe with no access to the stuff Biden got when he was the leading blowhard in the Senate.

Also, Madeleine Albright gets a piece of the blame:

. . . 17 years after the signing of the Dayton Peace accords, “citizens of Bosnia-Herzegovina live in a divided nation which does not have an independent judiciary and lacks dependable democratic institutions.

To this day Madame Short-Legs smirks with pride when she talks about the Dayton Peace Accords. After all, peace put an end to ethnic cleansing. Or did it:

“For a region which experienced brutal ethnic extermination and now [is] experiencing economic turmoil and significant judicial problems, the targeted discrimination faced by Bosnia’s Catholics amounts to a return to a sophisticated form of cleansing – removing a people from their place of birth for their faith and ethnic identity,” he said.

About that big NATO success in Bosnia ...
Christians now fleeing Islam, organized crime, radical groups
Published: 1 day ago
by MICHAEL CARL

About that big NATO success in Bosnia …

Question: Has anyone seen Albright on TV wailing about ethnic cleansing now that Muslims are doing the cleansing?

Mad Madeleine, the second biggest loser from the Clinton years (Al Gore was the biggest), always admitted that Kosovo was a “problem.” That’s a telling admission coming from the person who, to this day, swears that Clinton’s Balkan War policy was a howling success story.

Let me remind everyone that the conflict in the Balkans was not about one group exterminating another group. Genocide was the guilt trip used to justify Clinton’s Balkan Adventures —— ethnic cleansing was the popular phrase of the day but genocide was the message. Both were misleading. The civil war in Bosnia was about Christians separating themselves from Muslims. Christians saw separation as the only road to a lasting peace in the region; hence, they forced Muslims to leave; to go live in Muslim countries.

Separation can hardly be called a bad policy in light of Muslims infiltrating countries around the world. The beauty in separation is that an enemy cannot work from within a country they would convert to their beliefs.

Partition in India was the first attempt to separate antagonists before the violence got out of hand. India and Pakistan may not get along as well as globalists would like, but think what that part of the world would be today without Partition.

You might also harken back to the Ottoman Empire. Would not separation have been better than Turkish Muslims slaughtering two million Armenian Christians?

Driving Muslims out of non-Muslim countries will come just as Muslims are driving Christians out of Bosnia. Happily, separation is not the terrible crime the global government crowd calls it. Separating groups antagonistic toward one another has more chance of bringing about long-term peace than does a government forcing disparate groups to live together. If living together does not come about naturally, or at least non-violently, it will always end in genocide of one kind or another. The dominant group will do it as a matter of self-defense, or the group trying to takeover will do it if they succeed.

Bottom Line: Had Biden/Clinton/Albright et al., minded their own goddamned business the Balkans would not be on the verge of an all-out religious war today.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back