The Result When The Irrational And Immature Are In Power.

Nope. Not true.

Prove. Your. Claim.

You correctly provided proof of not believing Trump colluded with Russia.
How about the other Trump associates named?

And the rest of the lies and hoaxes.....how about the Wuhan scam?

Name 'em.

Democrats.

1. Perhaps you recall how the finest President in a century put it, amusingly:
"I will not make age an issue of this campaign. I am not going to exploit, for political purposes, my opponent's youth and inexperience."

2. We on the Right make a great mistake in expecting logic, intelligence, experience or insight to be part of the calculations the Left makes in their plans, their agenda, their doctrines.
They are not only children, intellectually, but they have found that behaving as such has proven successful as it allows them to lie, make childish and unfulfillable promises and claims, and to simply walk away from the catastrophes they cause.
Like children.

3. When discussing, debating, outlining issues, the adult starting point is the meaning of words.

In a dispositive example of the differert approachs adults and children....even after said 'child' has reached the age of adulthood....note the difference. And then see if you can gauge which party each represents.

4. "Beginning to explain his stance, Walsh told the couple that they can feel they are whatever gender they want, but that doesn’t change reality.

Continuing to focus on language, Walsh noted that most people espousing left-wing gender ideology cannot even answer simple questions such as, “What is a girl?”

Attempting to answer this elementary question, one of the non-binary Dr. Phil guests muttered, “No, I can’t because it’s not for me to say. Womanhood looks different for everybody.”

The other non-binary guest asked Walsh for his definition of woman, and he quickly answered, “An adult human female.”

5. The guest then asked, “What does a female mean?”

Walsh took this question as an opportunity to explain how being male or female “goes right down to your bones, your DNA.”

He noted, “That’s why if someone dies, we could dig up their bones a hundred years from now, we have no idea what was in their head, but we can tell what sex they were because it’s ingrained into every fiber of their being.”

Next, the conservative journalist and author asked one of the guests to explain what it means when they state, “Trans women are women,” if they can’t even define the word woman."

"Walsh argued the non-binary activist is appropriating womanhood and turning it into a costume.
Shoutout to Dr. Phil for allowing Matt Walsh to expose the ridiculousness of the LGBT movement for all to see."
Ibid.

God.....These 'non-binary' assholes are ruining a whole generation with their false assertion that we need to discuss gender with our children. I'm glad that a few folks are refusing to join them in their fantasy land and are fighting back. Teaching children that gender is 'fluid' or a 'social construct' is not only colossal stupidity but, IMO, child abuse that should be punishable with the same force as we punish pedophiles. Homosexuals cannot procreate and create more homosexuals so they must recruit and groom children the same way sexual predators do.

Any parent caught teaching their children that gender is 'fluid' and teacher doing the same should be prosecuted and locked up for the sake of our society.

You correctly provided proof of not believing Trump colluded with Russia.
How about the other Trump associates named?

And the rest of the lies and hoaxes.....how about the Wuhan scam?

Name 'em.
You need to prove your claim that I believe all of the Democrats' lies.

Actually, I've already debunked that claim since you said "all".

That's what happens when you manufacture bullshit.

You need to prove your claim that I believe all of the Democrats' lies.

Actually, I've already debunked that claim since you said "all".

That's what happens when you manufacture bullshit.

Re-post that sans the juvenile vulgarity and I will answer you.

Democrats.

1. Perhaps you recall how the finest President in a century put it, amusingly:
"I will not make age an issue of this campaign. I am not going to exploit, for political purposes, my opponent's youth and inexperience."

2. We on the Right make a great mistake in expecting logic, intelligence, experience or insight to be part of the calculations the Left makes in their plans, their agenda, their doctrines.
They are not only children, intellectually, but they have found that behaving as such has proven successful as it allows them to lie, make childish and unfulfillable promises and claims, and to simply walk away from the catastrophes they cause.
Like children.

3. When discussing, debating, outlining issues, the adult starting point is the meaning of words.

In a dispositive example of the differert approachs adults and children....even after said 'child' has reached the age of adulthood....note the difference. And then see if you can gauge which party each represents.

4. "Beginning to explain his stance, Walsh told the couple that they can feel they are whatever gender they want, but that doesn’t change reality.

Continuing to focus on language, Walsh noted that most people espousing left-wing gender ideology cannot even answer simple questions such as, “What is a girl?”

Attempting to answer this elementary question, one of the non-binary Dr. Phil guests muttered, “No, I can’t because it’s not for me to say. Womanhood looks different for everybody.”

The other non-binary guest asked Walsh for his definition of woman, and he quickly answered, “An adult human female.”

5. The guest then asked, “What does a female mean?”

Walsh took this question as an opportunity to explain how being male or female “goes right down to your bones, your DNA.”

He noted, “That’s why if someone dies, we could dig up their bones a hundred years from now, we have no idea what was in their head, but we can tell what sex they were because it’s ingrained into every fiber of their being.”

Next, the conservative journalist and author asked one of the guests to explain what it means when they state, “Trans women are women,” if they can’t even define the word woman."

"Walsh argued the non-binary activist is appropriating womanhood and turning it into a costume.
Shoutout to Dr. Phil for allowing Matt Walsh to expose the ridiculousness of the LGBT movement for all to see."
Ibid.

1658669729140.png

Forum List

Back