The result of indoctrination from CNN, from the view, From blm - Racist Black Man Hurls Racial Insults At White Child And Family On Subway

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
The fact that no man on that train stood up to that criminal hurling those insults at child. ….This is another problem. This is unacceptable folks.

That man who is hurling such terrible insults at a child is lucky he did not get clocked in the face.

I saw that. Apparently because the erstwhile legal system can make up arbitrarily imaginary categories of crimes, (hate Crimes), they can just as well ignore it arbitrarily as well.

I saw that. Apparently because the erstwhile legal system can make up arbitrarily imaginary categories of crimes, (hate Crimes), they can just as well ignore it arbitrarily as well.
The other issue is if the race roles were reversed we all know so this would be front line and center all over CNN all over MSNBC that’s the hypocrisy from those networks.

The fact that no man on that train stood up to that criminal hurling those insults at child. ….This is another problem. This is unacceptable folks.

That man who is hurling such terrible insults at a child is lucky he did not get clocked in the face.

Not near as bad as what trump did on January 6. He took an oath to to defend and protect but tried his best to destroy. That's where our focus should be if we want the USA to survive.

I have yet to understand this legal construct called a "hate crime" . No proof, just allege it. Really? What other standard in Jurisprudence allows this? Please, this isn't the 1700's anymore. But here we are in 2023.

Not near as bad as what trump did on January 6. He took an oath to to defend and protect but tried his best to destroy. That's where our focus should be if we want the USA to survive.
Whatever you may say that video constituted harassment of a child. And that man who got up in the face of a child he’s lucky he did not get punched in the face. Certainly that man who harass the child should be charged with some kind of a crime. He’s a menace to society. He needs to change his ways to become a better person.

Whatever you may say that video constituted harassment of a child. And that man who got up in the face of a child he’s lucky he did not get punched in the face. Certainly that man who harass the child should be charged with some kind of a crime. He’s a menace to society. He needs to change his ways to become a better person.
I got say, tire tracks on a crime scene in plaster, or groves on a bullet. Fingerprints. Videotape. Substantial evidence. How do you PROVE the emotion of a criminal, and HOW does that even factor in? its arbitrary as a hell and seems more political than anything else.

I got say, tire tracks on a crime scene in plaster, or groves on a bullet. Fingerprints. Videotape. Substantial evidence. How do you PROVE the emotion of a criminal, and HOW does that even factor in? its arbitrary as a hell and seems more political than anything else.
I don’t know much about how “hate crimes “ work but I could imagine that in this country it is a one-way street. What I do know though is that there are harassment laws there are laws against harassment.

Video in the original post shows an adult man who is both engaging in racism and child abuse. The man is a coward going after children.

To your points the SPLC is certainly a politically motivated group that covers things like so-called hate crimes.

What we saw in the video in the original post is certainly a form of child abuse that much I can guarantee.

Don’t expect much from far leftists to stand up for what is right. some of them support this kind of deranged behavior toward children.

1679805012797.jpeg

Good. I am glad to see it. The parents should sit their kid down and tell them, this is a lesson you need to learn. This is what blacks are like. This is how they really feel.

Judging from your post and the black guy, maybe the USA shouldn't survive as is.

You talk harassment of a child. How about harassment of hundreds of children republican style. Separated from their parents . Some will never see their parents again. harassment of children republican style I call it.
Five Years Later, Work of Reuniting Families Separated at US-Mexico Border Remains Unfinished

You talk harassment of a child. How about harassment of hundreds of children republican style. Separated from their parents . Some will never see their parents again. harassment of children republican style I call it.
Five Years Later, Work of Reuniting Families Separated at US-Mexico Border Remains Unfinished
And that’s why perhaps we do need a wall at the boarder to prevent these types of things where parents of a southern country south of Mexico are purposely sending their kids alone or with guardians or with parents because these parents know correct me if I’m wrong but I believe this is the case that if they go to the border the child can get in but they might not be able to. What the hell is that. That’s a problem that goes toward the people who are doing this.

Is there some kind of a deflection strategy on your part? Its a wrong thing to do… who do you think you’re talking to ? I am a registered Democrat and a liberal that has been voting Republican for past few years now because of how horrible the Democrat party is. And their a bunch of hypocrites we had the same immigration issues under Obama as we did under Trump and as we do now under Biden.

Did you actually ever address the issue in the original post. What about the abuse of the child here in the original post shown in the video.

Forum List

Back