The Republicans Aren't Voting FOR Romney, They're Voting AGAINST Obama

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
And what you people fail to realize is, that's just. not. sustainable.

Ask us Dems, we know, we surely thought everybody hated Bush like we did...he won.

Although he stole it, he won, this time, Obama is still loved, perhaps even more after the American people have witnessed how he's willing to fight for them all the four years even against the odds of such staunch and visceral opposition.

You guys are putting up a candidate that you didn't like, against perhaps the most loved politician in American history.

Not a good recipe...for you that is.

Good luck...well, not really.

Let's go with, you'll see.

:D

Obama gonna buy me a phone.

Yes they love him.

I would be so embarrassed that this constituency of freeby loving generational welfare free loaders woud be out there for me.

Shame.

WTF does this have to do with the OP?

Oh...nothing, you just wanted to spew another nonsensical RW rant again.

Sheeesh!!! :rolleyes:

Obama gonna buy me a phone.

Yes they love him.

I would be so embarrassed that this constituency of freeby loving generational welfare free loaders woud be out there for me.

Shame.

WTF does this have to do with the OP?

Oh...nothing, you just wanted to spew another nonsensical RW rant again.

Sheeesh!!! :rolleyes:

You are the one who put up "the most loved in American history". I beg to differ.

JFK forever.

Forever.

You always forget MarcATL I have been left of you since the day you were born.

I am only now conservative.

Ask us Dems, we know, we surely thought everybody hated Bush like we did...he won.

Although he stole it, he won, this time, Obama is still loved, perhaps even more after the American people have witnessed how he's willing to fight for them all the four years even against the odds of such staunch and visceral opposition.

You guys are putting up a candidate that you didn't like, against perhaps the most loved politician in American history.

I'm just going with the title, the rest of your blather....

Not really. Reps like Romney, since most reps are moderates. Conservatives are voting against obama, hoping for the best our of romney.

Since when did you become "conservative?"

When I started my own business. Now what makes it really funny is my business was rock and roll....

So you have strange stuff happening. I'm looking at people for example coming in the door at Larry's Hideaway.

My deal was $5 for the band versus the house take. I'd usually put out Blue Peter at a given $800 minimum on a Friday.

I knew I could pack it with them so that's $1500 if I sat there and worked the door.

I became a conservative. :D I learned to love money. I learned as well that people worked for me and depended on me.

And their families depended on my success. I could go on but surely you would glaze over.

What do you expect? Democrats are not going to vote against their failure so the Republicans must do it.

When I started my own business. Now what makes it really funny is my business was rock and roll....

So you have strange stuff happening. I'm looking at people for example coming in the door at Larry's Hideaway.

My deal was $5 for the band versus the house take. I'd usually put out Blue Peter at a given $800 minimum on a Friday.

I knew I could pack it with them so that's $1500 if I sat there and worked the door.

I became a conservative. :D I learned to love money. I learned as well that people worked for me and depended on me.

And their families depended on my success. I could go on but surely you would glaze over.
Key statement. Not to mention very telling.

Seems to be the crux of Republicanism...the love of money. The EXACT same thing the Bible states is the root of all evil.

WoW!!

Anyway, won't go into that any further.

So how long have you been in the business of rock and roll, well, not that in particular, but how long have you been in business? Since that is when you became a "conservative."

Which side loves money more? The one that let's you keep the fruits of your labor or the one that would take as much of it away from you as possible? In reality you might have a hard time deciding which is which since both main stream parties are quite similar but I have faith.

Which side loves money more? The one that let's you keep the fruits of your labor or the one that would take as much of it away from you as possible? In reality you might have a hard time deciding which is which since both main stream parties are quite similar but I have faith.
The side that takes greed to the level and depths of running to foreign countries to hide their loot, lie about it, and cheer it on when others are doing it.

With that said, I'm going to bed, it's long overdue.

Key statement. Not to mention very telling.

Seems to be the crux of Republicanism...the love of money. The EXACT same thing the Bible states is the root of all evil.

WoW!!

Anyway, won't go into that any further.

So how long have you been in the business of rock and roll, well, not that in particular, but how long have you been in business? Since that is when you became a "conservative."

Oh you miss the whole point don't you? Ah dearheart..

When I learned that money wasn't bad and that money could be good is when I also learned I could give it away. I for once could give away thousands and thousands to people who needed a hands up.

Being successful, being rich meant I could make a difference.

I'm still seriously frugal. I'm still a cheapo. I buy everything used at my MCC. This is a Mennonite center. I'm a pink sticker Friday.

Now to the rock and roll. Oh I've had my times. I have loved the high life. But it made me also realize from city to city how many were without.

You have to stagger down after a gig and realize how many are on the street. Your heart just wants to explode.

When this election is done and over, maybe all of us can put aside our differences and rock it.

Change things. Well, I dream.

What do you expect? Democrats are not going to vote against their failure so the Republicans must do it.

:lol:
I plan on helping them

:lol:
I plan on helping them

Vote early vote often

You think that's a bad reason, don't you.

That's what you think.

We're taking our country back from a guy who has no compunctions about lying his ass off with a straight face, and we're not going to take it any more.

Case in point: the lie about cutting the deficit and proceeding to spend America's national debt into oblivion.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaQUU2ZL6D8]Obama will cut deficit in half FEB 2009 - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back