The Republicans Aren't Voting FOR Romney, They're Voting AGAINST Obama

And what you people fail to realize is, that's just. not. sustainable.

Ask us Dems, we know, we surely thought everybody hated Bush like we did...he won.

Although he stole it, he won, this time, Obama is still loved, perhaps even more after the American people have witnessed how he's willing to fight for them all the four years even against the odds of such staunch and visceral opposition.

You guys are putting up a candidate that you didn't like, against perhaps the most loved politician in American history.

Not a good recipe...for you that is.

Good luck...well, not really.

Let's go with, you'll see.

:D

Speak for yourself asshole. I just love it when Libs tell us what Motivates Republicans.

I am voting for Mitt Romney, Because I think his Track Record in Business, as a Leader and a Person who can Cross Party Lines. Is exactly what we need.

Nonsense.

You’re voting for Romney because you’re a partisan hack who only wants to ‘get rid of Obama.’
I'm sure it's just coincidence that all you "independent thinkers" have arrived at this same conclusion at the same time.

Romney's not a Macaca. That's why I am going with him.

Thanks

Bull shit.

Just as "the more i see him the more i like him" is bullshit.

This board is loaded with mindless racist haters who are voting against their own best interests because the guy who is doing a good job is black. I don't much care about you idiots except its also MY money you're giving away. And, you're so damn dumb you don't even know it.

RACECARD.png

You guys are putting up a candidate that you didn't like, against perhaps the most loved politician in American history.

Really? and just what color is the sky in your world?

But what is important is they are voting for Romney, the reason does not matter.

Last edited:
Which side loves money more? The one that let's you keep the fruits of your labor or the one that would take as much of it away from you as possible? In reality you might have a hard time deciding which is which since both main stream parties are quite similar but I have faith.
The side that takes greed to the level and depths of running to foreign countries to hide their loot, lie about it, and cheer it on when others are doing it.

With that said, I'm going to bed, it's long overdue.

Then there are those that spend a million of our dollars on a dinner for a Mexican president,
while the people that supplied the million have no jobs and can't pay their bills.
That is greed wrapped in arrogance.

Speak for yourself asshole. I just love it when Libs tell us what Motivates Republicans.

I am voting for Mitt Romney, Because I think his Track Record in Business, as a Leader and a Person who can Cross Party Lines. Is exactly what we need.

Nonsense.

You’re voting for Romney because you’re a partisan hack who only wants to ‘get rid of Obama.’

There you go assuming you know what is in my mind again.

Believe what you want ass hat.

To be perfectly honest when Romney first won the Nomination, I was not a huge fan. But the more I listen, and the more I learn about his Record and his Plans. They more I think he is exactly what we need.

Obama ran as someone who would bring us together. The "post Partisan President" He turned out to be extremely Partisan and Divisive. I know you blame that all the Republicans, but that is because you are the Partisan hack, not me.

Most loved? According to who? If he is so loved why is this Race a Dead Heat? Why has Obama not even Cracked 50% in a single National Poll?

You are freaking Delusional pal, Obama was billed as something Great that could have been the most loved, but he failed to come anywhere near to living up to those expectations.

His entire Campaign this time around has been about small things, About Scaring people away from his opponent. Because like Obama himself said in 2008, When you don't have any Fresh ideas or Record to run on, You paint your opponent as someone to run away from. lol

Hell, a brain-damaged hamster could have beaten the GOP in 2008. Not that hard to do.
That's not what YOU were saying back then. You were saying the same things you're saying about Romney now.

She was?

Si modo
Uniquely Normal
Member #20811

Si, can I borrow your time machine someday?

go find the Doctor......maybe he will let ya travel with him....

MarcATL is right at my house Mrs. Liberty and I are trying to stop Obama, not help Romney.

Obama gonna buy me a phone.

Yes they love him.

I would be so embarrassed that this constituency of freeby loving generational welfare free loaders woud be out there for me.

Shame.

Get some new lies or PROVE what you say.

I am SO sick of the constant lies from etch a sketch and his mindless followers.

you follow someone mindlessly too Dudley.....your post's prove it....you NEVER question anything.....thats a sign of..... mindlessness......

Ask us Dems, we know, we surely thought everybody hated Bush like we did...he won.

Although he stole it, he won, this time, Obama is still loved, perhaps even more after the American people have witnessed how he's willing to fight for them all the four years even against the odds of such staunch and visceral opposition.

It's amazing how you continue to claim you know what everyone is thinking do you know what I'm thinking about this thread? If you do sorry you had to hear that.... Well not really.

Nonsense.

I'm sure it's just coincidence that all you "independent thinkers" have arrived at this same conclusion at the same time.

Ain't that the truth. It's like they come with owners' manuals.

ewe is right, I love obama for stealing 716 billion dollars from medicare, for his 7.9% unemployment. for his adding 20 million people to food stamps, for dividing the country on racial lines and economic lines, I love that our taxes are going to skyrocket along with fuel and food,, you fucking betcha I dew! :clap2::clap2:

Thanks

Bull shit.

This board is loaded with mindless racist haters who are voting against their own best interests because the guy who is doing a good job is black. I don't much care about you idiots except its also MY money you're giving away. And, you're so damn dumb you don't even know it.

so you were lying when you told me....."yes you can be against Obama and not be considered a Racist".......and yet just like after you told me that,the 3rd post after you said that,you told a poster who was talking about Obamas policies he did not like....that he was a Racist......and here we are once again.....your kinda mindless yourself Dudley......

Nope, I am voting FOR Romney......but Malcolm?

Why won't you admit to these fine folk you think Whitey created Aids and Crack to kill you off?

Obama: Four less years! Four less years!

Actually I think he owes us four years back too.

Thanks

Bull shit.

so you were lying when you told me....."yes you can be against Obama and not be considered a Racist".......and yet just like after you told me that,the 3rd post after you said that,you told a poster who was talking about Obamas policies he did not like....that he was a Racist......and here we are once again.....your kinda mindless yourself Dudley......
Its luddie. If his lips are moving, or his keyboard is clicking, he is lying.

But not just any lies...he is to stupid to think up his own lies. He has to parrot other peoples lies. When he runs out of those, he just posts vulgar insults until the foil kicks back in.

I suppose everyone has a talent......

Most loved? According to who? If he is so loved why is this Race a Dead Heat? Why has Obama not even Cracked 50% in a single National Poll?

You are freaking Delusional pal, Obama was billed as something Great that could have been the most loved, but he failed to come anywhere near to living up to those expectations.

His entire Campaign this time around has been about small things, About Scaring people away from his opponent. Because like Obama himself said in 2008, When you don't have any Fresh ideas or Record to run on, You paint your opponent as someone to run away from. lol

Exactly. Obama's lofty rhetoric of 2008 turned out to be nothing but hot air. The guy wasn't who he said he was. His words didn't match his deeds. So, when we stop to consider WHY a junior senator with two years experience was given the opportunity to be president, what we come up with is that the rhetoric was exceptionally attractive.

He promised a post-partisan, post-racial governance that was going to "change the way Washington does business". But that's not what we got. We got MORE partisan division and grid-lock. We got The Race Card plunked down anytime there was criticism of his loony-lib policies. And we got ALOT more of the cronyism and reckless government spending that we all hate so much.

At the end of the day if the REASONS people voted for Barack Obama in 2008 are no longer valid, and clearly they aren't, why would they vote for him again?

Forum List

Back