The Republican Party is embracing lunacy and madness

Mustang

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2010
39° 44 mins 21 secs N, 104° 59 mins 5 secs W
What is the old saying about not truly being able to help someone until they learn to help themselves?

If this keeps up, and at this point, there is little, if any, indication that wiser, cooler, and smarter heads will prevail, the Republican Party will not last as a viable political party that people will trust to govern.

If someone would have released a statement a few years ago like the Oregon GOP just did, I would have believed it was a fabrication. But, as they say, truth is stranger than fiction.

The best that can be said about this (and it's not good, to be sure) is that it's some kind of shared delusion.

All I can say at this point is that these guys better snap out of it soon, or they're going to find themselves irrelevant.

Last edited:
What is the old saying about not truly being able to help someone until they learn to help themselves?

If this keeps up, and at this point, there is little, if any, indication that wiser, cooler, and smarter heads will prevail, the Republican Party will not last as a viable political party that people will trust to govern.

If someone would have released at statement a few years ago like the Oregon GOP just did, I would have believed it was a fabrication. But, as they say, truth is stranger than fiction.

The best that can be said about this (and it's not good, to be sure) is that it's some kind of shared delusion.

All I can say at this point is that these guys better snap out of it soon, or they're going to find themselves irrelevant.

More TDS from CNN ?
It just never ends .

If someone would have released at statement a few years ago like the Oregon GOP just did, I would have believed it was a fabrication. But, as they say, truth is stranger than fiction.

Portman's retirement is a really bad sign.

The party is being overrun with rage, paranoia and misinformation.

Are you libbers really this goofy or is it just an act?

i got news for you, both parties have embraced lunacy and madness for quite a while now.....

Damn, CNN just can't quit Donald Trump.

LOL

I'm cool with Portman retiring, say hello to new senator Jim Jordan from OH.

Exactly!!

1611690655004.png

The GOP is being cleaned up of all the people that use their office to get rich and use our discomfort and frustrations to get donations but never really fix anything....maybe the dems should do the same.....oh you dems just elected the king of graft.....my bad....

Misinformation to you is simply the other side of the story. When you do not hear both sides you can not make an informed decision. You do not want to be informed so anything you decide is meaningless. Your posts prove that.

Dems are embracing Communist China and censorship.....
I always liked the idea of high speed rails -- kind of ironic that essentially Chinese slaves helped build our first railroads and now we're stealing their ideas because we fell behind them. We have 30 years of endless wars and they have 30,000 miles of high-speed rail lines.
1611690742764.png

LOL

Damn, OANN and NewsMax and Fox can't suck enough Trump cock.

Yeah! Right! You certainly put Mustang in his/her place.
Damn you're good! Whooo!
I obviously impressed you blowhard....

You guys don't realize how stupid you look when you continue to mouth buzzwords put out by whatever shit social media channels you frequent.
If Biden was in bed with China and it was provable, your Orange Jesus would have been ALL OVER IT during the campaign.
But he wasn't, was he?

LOL

Damn, OANN and NewsMax and Fox can't suck enough Trump cock.
Qanon...there is that leftwingnut conspiracy word again...the word that no one can tell me what it means....

Yeah! Right! You certainly put Mustang in his/her place.
Damn you're good! Whooo!
I obviously impressed you blowhard....

You guys don't realize how stupid you look when you continue to mouth buzzwords put out by whatever shit social media channels you frequent.
Buzz words like Qanon?.....frat boy....

Forum List

Back