The republican party has become fascist.

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
When Donald Trump was in the White House there was much debate about whether or not he could be called a fascist in the full sense of the word, and not merely as a political insult. His presidency showed many of the characteristics of a fascist dictatorship, except the crucial one of automatic re-election.

And that may change.

Lm1EmjKXqyVISknpMHPJUnW6Lm4vF0WF3bv_castcG0.jpg

When Donald Trump was in the White House there was much debate about whether or not he could be called a fascist in the full sense of the word, and not merely as a political insult. His presidency showed many of the characteristics of a fascist dictatorship, except the crucial one of automatic re-election.

And that may change.

And you have become a kook, projecting his own party's insecurities on others.

And that may change.

TDS / Trump OCD Driven Post Number: 24,687

And that may change.

Seriously. I can't decide whether the libs on this board are broken by their TDS or if they're just desperate to deflect attention away from the fact that their moron has occupied the oval office for 5 flipping months and the nation is going to hell due to his idiotic policies. I suspect it's both.

And that may change.

Has become?

More like has been.

The words fascist, nazi and racist lost their actual meaning years ago.

I can't take anyone seriously that uses them against Republican's, Conservatives or traditional liberals.

In a day and age where these same folk try to tell you men can have babies, men can have periods, woman have penises and anyone can identify as a ninja shark it's par-for-the-course when it comes to the Looney Olympics. It's an extension of their quackery.

And that may change.

Off to The Badlands with this one. What a pant load. :auiqs.jpg:

No Trumpbot can deny they are fascist unless they can convincingly make the case that they would have dumped Trump had he found some way to stay in power in spite of losing the election.
What's your definition of fascist?

I am willing to bet almost anything that if you were to explain it, it would be different to the actual real definition.

No Trumpbot can deny they are fascist unless they can convincingly make the case that they would have dumped Trump had he found some way to stay in power in spite of losing the election.
...and, of course, you would predictably decide you weren't convinced by their argument.

Circular logic is circular.
I think I will go with every respected media and law enforcement and courts in the entire world over your bought off swine pundits. WTF is wrong with you change the channel. Read something.

And that may change.

clock_22.gif

What's your definition of fascist?

I am willing to bet almost anything that if you were to explain it, it would be different to the actual real definition.
Right wing dictatorship end of story.

The word fascist is fast becoming as meaningless as the word racist both are now applied to anyone who dares to have an opinion or viewpoint we don't agree with doesn't matter if it's acurate or fits.

New Topics

Forum List

Back