The Republican Party and The Tea Party Congress Polls PLUMMET'S To Historical Low

With all due respect Matthew, bullshit that they are finished.

In 1996 after the shutdown, we gained two seats in the Senate, only lost 3 in the House.

We retained excellent majorities in both the Congress and the Senate.

I think they feel like if they keep repeating it in 8,000 posts it might come true. Of course, they don't mention Obama's numbers are also in the crapper. Wonder why?

I know.

I've battled people both left and right who are saying that the Republican party is dead in the water over the shut down while they are truly ignorant of history or willfully ignorant of history.

Well I remember every lib pundit in 2008 calling for a funeral for conservatives. Then 2010 happened.

:lol:
2014 will happen as well. The elites will wonder why the people are so stupid...(Nothing new).

The pollster this thread is based on has these clients:

Political Organizations

Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee
Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee
Democratic National Committee
EMILY's List
Indiana Democratic Party

and

U.S. Senators
Bob Casey, Jr. (PA)
Kent Conrad (ND)
Richard Durbin (IL)
Dianne Feinstein (CA)
Patrick Leahy (VT)
Bernie Sanders (VT)
Barbara Mikulski (MD)
Chuck Schumer (NY)

Rest of client list is at link. Notice the trend in clients?

Our Clients - Political

Why do you have to be so dishonest. Peter Hart was one of the pollsters involved in the poll. So you use the client list for Peter D. Hart Research to make it look like it is a Democratic slanted poll. How convenient that you fail to mention the other pollster on the team that runs a polling firm many times larger than Hart. Bill McInturff of Public Opinion Stategies is one of the most respected Republican pollsters in the business. The WSJ and NBC purpossely use pollsters from both sides to insure beyond doubt that the polls aren't skewered. Anyone in doubt can go check out who McInturff is. Go to pos.org and check out his client list. It's 20 times longer than Hart's and all Republican. pos.org, dare ya. Got it, pos.org.

Last edited:
Anyone seen polling on specific GOP representatives?
No, I thought not.

GOP In Danger Of Losing House As Popularity Plummets: Poll

Polling in the districts, conducted by the liberal-leaning Public Policy Polling and paid for by MoveOn.org, follows similar polling that found voters hostile to lawmakers supporting the shutdown.

Democrats need a net increase of 17 seats to retake control of the lower chamber, and the prior polling found 17 Republicans trailing generic Democratic opponents before voters were told they had supported the shutdown. After they were told -- which a Democratic challenger would waste no time doing while campaigning -- another four Republicans fell behind.

In the latest survey, based on a dozen Republicans, five trail Democrats and another is tied. Once voters were told the Republican supported the shutdown, another three fell behind the Democrat.

Of the 36 Republican-controlled districts where voters were surveyed by PPP, 29 of them could flip -- more than enough to give control of the chamber to Democrats.

I know, I know, you guys are just waiting for the unskewed polls:lol::lol::lol:

thats really great aint it Rocks....we will have one party rule.....havent you fuckers learned anything about what happens when that happens?......

Well yes, we have learned. We got Social Security, the WPA, and the CCC's. Good programs all that helped many, many Americans.

Actually Obama's approval ratings have gone up to 47%.

And the Red States are the biggest welfare queens.

Link to prove you are a moron. RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

Very good. President Obama's numbers from 9/23/13 to 10/10/13 is 44.7% approval, with 51% disapproving. In the same time period, Congressional approval, 10.5%, 71.5% disapproval.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Congressional Job Approval

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

so are you rejoicing Marc that your vaunted Democrats poll in at around 33%?.....if any Democrat and Republican in this Country still vote for these incompetent assholes in the next election then you guys deserve what you get.....and im told i waste my votes by not voting for these wonderful Party people.....as Spock would say...."Fascinating"....

The Republicans are getting DESTROYED. The American People are angry at them...mostly. You know it, I know it, even the damned Republican Party knows it.

Stop deflecting and face it like a man.

Notice how they are suddenly changing their tactics and talking points.

You see how Ted Cruz is about to get thrown under the bus right?
Stop deflecting and face it like a man.

Deflecting?....i cant stand the sonsofbitches Marc....i hope we never see the basterds again....

NOW....how about YOU answering my question....

are you rejoicing that your vaunted Democrats poll in at around 33%?....that puts them on the rung above the Republicans on the ladder to hell.....if you are proud of that just because they poll a little higher....then what does that say about you?...hopefully both houses of Congress are whisked off to the cornfield by little Anthony never to be seen again.....maybe if you fuckers would cut your dam "Party" chords and start thinking on your own, people like these incompetent boobs would not be in charge of anything that has to do with the lives of the people in this Country....and you people say i am wasting my votes by voting non-party?......yea right....
I am rejoicing.

They are going to get some of the blows as well, just by default, same for Obama. However, you and I both know who's getting the brunt of it...the Republicans, and rightly so.

So yes, I'm rejoicing.

These bastards just can't help themselves...it's Party first every. single. time. No matter what.

was this one of those "tongue in cheek" moments?....like the Far Left is not the same way?.....seriously Marc?.....
Harry, how are you doing sir?

We've had similar exchanges before.

There's no equivalency here. One party consistently lies and is lying right now.

Let's not muddle up the story with the "both sides" nonsense.

It doesn't apply.

Marc how come your not asking Chrissy for a link?.....hey just askin....
Harry, keep calm, I already posted polls that back the numbers up.

The point was, no one on the right posted a damn thing.

It seems as if you're so invested in this false equivalency narrative that you're missing the forest for the trees.

Focus on the side that's lying, rather than making up false equivalency claims.

Peace Brother Harry. :cool:

Last edited:

Polling in the districts, conducted by the liberal-leaning Public Policy Polling and paid for by MoveOn.org, follows similar polling that found voters hostile to lawmakers supporting the shutdown.

Democrats need a net increase of 17 seats to retake control of the lower chamber, and the prior polling found 17 Republicans trailing generic Democratic opponents before voters were told they had supported the shutdown. After they were told -- which a Democratic challenger would waste no time doing while campaigning -- another four Republicans fell behind.

In the latest survey, based on a dozen Republicans, five trail Democrats and another is tied. Once voters were told the Republican supported the shutdown, another three fell behind the Democrat.

Of the 36 Republican-controlled districts where voters were surveyed by PPP, 29 of them could flip -- more than enough to give control of the chamber to Democrats.

thats really great aint it Rocks....we will have one party rule.....havent you fuckers learned anything about what happens when that happens?......

Marc is one of those idiots that refuses to look at history...and when things go bad...he asks..."oh, shit...what just happened..."?

You can lead horses to water...but some refuse to drink...MARCIE is NO exception. He's a 'Repeater'.
i was talking about Rocks T.....:eusa_eh:

Well yes, we have learned. We got Social Security, the WPA, and the CCC's. Good programs all that helped many, many Americans.

we did not have one party rule Rocks...there was always 1 party in power but the other was always looking over their shoulder .....your above post is hoping the Democrats rule everything.....like i said for a guy in your late 60's....you havent learned shit about what happens when 1 of these pieces of shit have total control.....

Last edited:

These bastards just can't help themselves...it's Party first every. single. time. No matter what.

was this one of those "tongue in cheek" moments?....like the Far Left is not the same way?.....seriously Marc?.....
Harry, how are you doing sir?

We've had similar exchanges before.

There's no equivalency here. One party consistently lies and is lying right now.

Let's not muddle up the story with the "both sides" nonsense.

It doesn't apply.

Marc how come your not asking Chrissy for a link?.....hey just askin....
Harry, keep calm, I already posted polls that back the numbers up.

The point was, no one on the right posted a damn thing.

It seems as if you're so invested in this false equivalency narrative that you're missing the forest for the trees.

Focus on the side that's lying, rather than making up false equivalency claims.

Peace Brother Harry. :cool:

im doing fine Marc.....:eusa_angel:

Marc im sorry ....BOTH Parties lie and lie constantly and spin things and tell their little hangers on what they want to hear......you only see it on the right,but your a Democrat....me i cant stand both these "Parties"...so since im not glued to a Party i can see it from both....i dont trust anyone of them.....out here in my State the Far Left jerks running this State have shown me and many others out here including Moderate Democrats that the Far Left is just as shitty governing as the Far Right..... the Far Right and Left should never be in a position were they have control over someones lives.....never....

New Topics

Forum List

Back