The Republican Break from Trump

The Senate's silence on Covid relief is pretty telling also.
Covid relief is getting somewhere where the idiots dont wear face diapers....you know a Republican led state

I live in a deep red area in an otherwise blue state. And most of the Party of the Rumpers don't wear masks. I will say this, I had damn well not contract Covid 19. With my health, they can't convict a dead man of any action.

Then don't go out. If you are at risk, you should not be seeing people, mask or no mask.

Then I suggest you Rumpers should start thinking about your own welfare on this one. Remember the Dead can't be prosecuted for anything.

Yes, well if you attempt anything down here....you won't be prosecuted....but you will be dead.

Trump has truly went off the deep end. What kind of conservative fool would vote for an American president that sounds more like Recep Erdogan than Ronald Reagan? What kind of conservative fool would vote for someone that calls journalist criminals?

That is why true conservatives are coming out in droves against the Trumpian fraud.

The choice is America or Trump.

America will win on November 3rd.
When are going to realize that no one pays any attention to your demoraving bullshit? Dream on idiot but get ready for a whoppin like you idiots have never seen before. You don't have long to wait now.

Covid relief is getting somewhere where the idiots dont wear face diapers....you know a Republican led state

I live in a deep red area in an otherwise blue state. And most of the Party of the Rumpers don't wear masks. I will say this, I had damn well not contract Covid 19. With my health, they can't convict a dead man of any action.

Then don't go out. If you are at risk, you should not be seeing people, mask or no mask.

Then I suggest you Rumpers should start thinking about your own welfare on this one. Remember the Dead can't be prosecuted for anything.

Yes, well if you attempt anything down here....you won't be prosecuted....but you will be dead.

Dead is Dead. On way is just quicker than the other. I am retired Military and wrote my ass off decades ago. Can you say the same? When death is at my door, I take all the dirty bastards with me. Yes, that sound harsh but if I catch Covid 19 it's going to from one of these maskless Rumpers. Keep that in mind. It may come down to that someday unless things get changed mighty damned quick.

Way too late. Ain’t gonna work. But it helps to expose their cravenness.

Ben Sasse started off with his “leaked” call that was never a private call in the first place. Now Alexander:
That's establishment G.O.P. They were never our friends.
Sen. Lamar Alexander
@SenAlexander
Dr. Fauci is one of our country’s most distinguished public servants. He has served 6 presidents, starting with Ronald Reagan. If more Americans paid attention to his advice, we’d have fewer cases of COVID-19, & it would be safer to go back to school & back to work & out to eat.
Out to eat? That is definitely esablishment, which certainly is no more conservative than the average waitress serving food and drink. Would any of these people ever have supported Donald Trump anyway? I am skeptical that a doctor pushing restaurant food have any interest whatsoever in my health and well-being as a "distinguished public servant."

People can't even work off those extra calories from the restaurant food without catching HIV+AIDS or HEP-C at the local Christian or not-so-Christian club gym. Exercise is healthy, sure, but some of these people are not so healthy to hang around.

I am no doubt in the minority for this, but I enjoy cooking and preparing my own food rather than patronizing restaurants and food industry establishments. People have families, what's going on here? The mother has her nails done or something like that, and won't cook for the family at home, and the pantry isn't stocked with staples, baking needs, and survival food.

Dead is Dead. On way is just quicker than the other. I am retired Military and wrote my ass off decades ago. Can you say the same? When death is at my door, I take all the dirty bastards with me. Yes, that sound harsh but if I catch Covid 19 it's going to from one of these maskless Rumpers. Keep that in mind. It may come down to that someday unless things get changed mighty damned quick.

Dead is dead. You are right about that.

Ben Sasse started off with his “leaked” call that was never a private call in the first place. Now Alexander:

More establishment GOP just hoping President Trump loses so Washington can go back to “normal”. This particular weasel opposed President Trump’s announced withdraw from Syria. That says it all. His a Bush era GOP establishment politician.

Not everyone found abandoning allies like the Kurds comfortable. US soldiers who fought beside them were particularly offended.

What exactly are we fighting for at this point in Syria? Kurdish independence? I don’t think so. The Kurds won’t ever have their own country, all the other Muslim nations would declare war on them, including the Turks, our so-called “NATO ally”. That whole place is a quagmire, we should get the hell out and let the Muslims kill each other.

While I don't disagree with your assessment of the region, the US Military, promised the Kurds they would protect them if the Kurds would fight ISIS - TO BENEFIT THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. Trump broke that promises because Erdogan asked him to.

Trump abandoned the Kurds to genocide, and they released the 10,000 ISIS fighters they were holding prisoner. Now ISIS is now resurging in the area, which wastes all of the lives and treasure the USA sacrificed to destroy them in the first place.

This is just as dumb as W firing Saddam's military - the most battled hardened and effective military force in the region, and let them keep their weapons. The result was ISIS.

The idiocy of the right knows no bounds.

But hey, if you Canadians feel so strongly about it, why don’t you send them your army to protect them from “genocide” from a NATO member? Or are you just full of shit?

We''ve been involved in the fight against ISIS from the very beginning, and we're still there. In fact, Trudeau was really pissed when Trump did this without so much as a courtesy call to your allies, because Trump's actions put all of the NATO forces in the region in danger, including the Canadians.

Care to try again.

Bullshit, there are no Canadians fighting there, just some bullshit support ships in the region. The last air strike by Canadian Forces was in 2016. Why the fuck would President Trump give Turdeau a call? He’s a radical leftwing nutjob that despises President Trump and would only use such a call to undermine and attack the US.

Perhaps you should check stuff out, before posting stupid shit and lies.

Canadian Forces troops used to train Kurdish security forces in neighbouring Iraq, but have since shifted focus to leading the NATO training mission for Iraqi state security forces, a commitment that extends to 2021.

Speaking of stupid shit and lies.
Your links show that the Turks only cleared the Kurds from the buffer zone as agreed.
There was no "genocide" as claimed would happen.
The Kurds are better off now that they have a US protected oil field.
Trump was right to not sacrifice any US lives.
Trump was right, again.

No lives would have been sacrificed because Turkey would never have gone in as long as US forces were there.

Prove it. You can't. Erdogan told Trump they were launching the invasion and to get our troops out of the way.
Trump made the right decision.

We should stop calling Trump a Republican. Mitch McConnell is a Republican. Mitt Romney is a Republican. Comey is a Republican. The Bush brothers are Republicans. The governor of Georgia is a Republican. Chris Christie is a Republican. Pence is a Republican.

They all say Trump lost.

We should stop calling Trump a Republican. Mitch McConnell is a Republican. Mitt Romney is a Republican. Comey is a Republican. The Bush brothers are Republicans. The governor of Georgia is a Republican. Chris Christie is a Republican. Pence is a Republican.

They all say Trump lost.

They are all lifer bloodsuckers making millions off the people who elect them. They are as threatened by Trump as any libber lifer.

They all say Trump lost.

No one denies that Trump lost. The question is, did the democrats use voter fraud against Trump, the president they hate with a passion, and were desperate to beat with their 78-year old senile candidate. Maybe they didn't like Joe's chances in a fair election? Maybe they got desperate and got caught ballot stuffing? Until there is a real investigation with real results reported, Biden is illegitimate in the eyes of many.

They all say Trump lost.

No one denies that Trump lost. The question is, did the democrats use voter fraud against Trump, the president they hate with a passion, and were desperate to beat with their 78-year old senile candidate. Maybe they didn't like Joe's chances in a fair election? Maybe they got desperate and got caught ballot stuffing? Until there is a real investigation with real results reported, Biden is illegitimate in the eyes of many.

American voters did not reelect Trump and Trump can't cope with his loss.

They all say Trump lost.

Maybe? So you have no proof? No you don't. In fact you're making shit up.

Hillary should have said until there is a real investigation with real results reported, she is the POTUS.

Republicans have investigated. The Republican governor said the election was free and fair.

Sounds like you want to have another Mueller report only this time for the election. How long did the Mueller report take? So in the meantime Trump stays president? LOL

Pence says Trump lost.

Trump's own cyber security guy said everything was legit.

What more do you want?

They all say Trump lost.

We will conduct the investigation as soon as Trump releases his taxes. LOL

They all say Trump lost.

In 2016 the democrats whined about "Russian Collusion" and that Putin got the win for Trump.
It took 2-years of the Mueller Investigation to clear Trump's victory. Even then, the democrats kept putting up one lie after another.
Now we have the FBI investigating the Biden's money-laundering schemes as well as Hunter's laptop with a 1st hand whistleblower. Did the MSM report any of this, hell no. They kept up the fake news and fake polls.
The 2020 election has sworn affidavits that voter fraud was committed. The courts did not want to get involved, so we need a real investigation to clear the air and make recommendation how to improve the election systems.

They all say Trump lost.

In 2016 the democrats whined about "Russian Collusion" and that Putin got the win for Trump.
It took 2-years of the Mueller Investigation to clear Trump's victory. Even then, the democrats kept putting up one lie after another.
Now we have the FBI investigating the Biden's money-laundering schemes as well as Hunter's laptop with a 1st hand whistleblower. Did the MSM report any of this, hell no. They kept up the fake news and fake polls.
The 2020 election has sworn affidavits that voter fraud was committed. The courts did not want to get involved, so we need a real investigation to clear the air and make recommendation how to improve the election systems.

Swear all you want to..in all 62 cases they had NO evidence.

They all say Trump lost.

What lies did we "put up"?

No those sworn affidavits don't prove voter fraud. Like one guy said "it looked like most of the military vote went to Biden and I thought service people voted Republican" or "this woman was wearing a BLM shirt.

No voter fraud was committed. Not enough to overcome the margin in which Trump lost.

Stop it.

They all say Trump lost.

Maybe? So you have no proof? No you don't. In fact you're making shit up.

Hillary should have said until there is a real investigation with real results reported, she is the POTUS.

Republicans have investigated. The Republican governor said the election was free and fair.

Sounds like you want to have another Mueller report only this time for the election. How long did the Mueller report take? So in the meantime Trump stays president? LOL

Pence says Trump lost.

Trump's own cyber security guy said everything was legit.

What more do you want?

What more do I want? I want fairness and equal treatment. I don't know all of the reported issues, but here are a few issues that I do know:
1. Incorrect ballots were allowed to be corrected in big cities, but not outside of big cities. WTF?
2. The PA SC illegally extended the deadline for votes to be received. Alito was ignored.
3. Signatures were not verified as required.
4. Observers were not allowed to witness vote counting as required by law
5. Voter rolls were not verified and scrubbed, many ineligible votes were cast (dead voters, moved voters, etc)
6. Absentee ballots should be requested by verified voters and not mass mailed out.
7. Some machines used to count votes were unreliable,

I'm sure that there are many more issues found on the sworn affidavits.

They all say Trump lost.

American voters did vote for Trump....fake leftyvirus mailin ballots elected Biden

They all say Trump lost.

They are all RINOs that hated Trump since day 1. The are also all globalist that had no intention of putting America First So fuck each and very one of them

They all say Trump lost.

Anyone with at least a double digit IQ knows that the President received far more votes than Biden.

Last edited:

They all say Trump lost.

Swear all you want to..in all 62 cases they had NO evidence.

You are grotesquely uninformed.

Forum List

Back