The Republican Break from Trump

Way too late. Ain’t gonna work. But it helps to expose their cravenness.

Ben Sasse started off with his “leaked” call that was never a private call in the first place. Now Alexander:

More establishment GOP just hoping President Trump loses so Washington can go back to “normal”. This particular weasel opposed President Trump’s announced withdraw from Syria. That says it all. His a Bush era GOP establishment politician.

Ben Sasse started off with his “leaked” call that was never a private call in the first place. Now Alexander:

More establishment GOP just hoping President Trump loses so Washington can go back to “normal”. This particular weasel opposed President Trump’s announced withdraw from Syria. That says it all. His a Bush era GOP establishment politician.

Not everyone found abandoning allies like the Kurds comfortable. US soldiers who fought beside them were particularly offended.

The stupidity is strong in this one.

The GOP are turning on Trump because they know he's going to lose and they're trying to save their own skins. Actions speak louder than words. These asshats enabled and supported Trump when they thought he was going to get elected, regardless of whatever odious thing he did. Sasse said nothing about separating families at the border. He voted against Trump's impeachment, and I'm pretty sure he'll vote to confirm ACB.

I hope he gets his ass handed to him on a plate in the election.

Not everyone found abandoning allies like the Kurds comfortable. US soldiers who fought beside them were particularly offended.

What exactly are we fighting for at this point in Syria? Kurdish independence? I don’t think so. The Kurds won’t ever have their own country, all the other Muslim nations would declare war on them, including the Turks, our so-called “NATO ally”. That whole place is a quagmire, we should get the hell out and let the Muslims kill each other.

The GOP are turning on Trump because they know he's going to lose and they're trying to save their own skins. Actions speak louder than words. These asshats enabled and supported Trump when they thought he was going to get elected, regardless of whatever odious thing he did. Sasse said nothing about separating families at the border. He voted against Trump's impeachment, and I'm pretty sure he'll vote to confirm ACB.

Isn’t your Dear Leader the one who likes to wear black face?

We didn't "abandon" the Kurds. They are just fine thank you, especially after being gifted an oil field protected by US armor.
BTW, there were no US casualties because we pulled back away from the Turks' invasion zone.
You must not have any kids in the military. Mine is grateful Trump values US lives.

I do too, but I'll believe it when I see it.

What we need to examine is how he could come close to winning. What does it say about a supposedly-great country that we would even consider him?

Sasse has a 99% probability of winning...so much for "opinion". Ben is coming around. He's still very young and didn't understand what it takes to keep the democrats at bay. Hopefully he rejoins the A-team.

Really ! No !

What's that tune that I hear in the background?

" Nearer My God to Thee ??? " :abgg2q.jpg:

Unknown_3.jpeg

Your Orange Baboon-God only included a lifeboat for himself... and you're just figuring that out for yourselves now, as the bow slips under the waves.

Poor incumbent Republican tyrant-enablers... too little, too late... jumping-ship will no longer save you.

YOU get to face your outraged voters all by yourselves.

You have no one to blame but yourselves.

Enjoy.

Last edited:

220k people dead and "establishment GOP" wants things to go back to normal....

And who said GOP have no heart...

New Topics

Forum List

Back