The religious right and social conservatism are going to destroy the Republicans.

Nah dude. Your way is going to die out. Science is the future of humanity and we will be better for it.

Oh, look, everybody, another dumbed-down rube of scientism spouting the atheist in the gaps fallacy.

Moron.....75 million religious and conservative voters say you are wrong.......

Religion is in rapid decline in the U.S. Look it up. I'm not wrong. Trump's vote count doesn't change that.

Ha. The argument of all arguments...

There's a couple of people on here who debate that topic very well.

I usually stay out of it, but there are some, if you can keep the wrecking balls out of it.

How could morality not be subjective? We invented every concept that makes up what we know as ethics. Right, wrong, good and evil are all concepts that humans invented. Morality can only be subjective as far as I can tell.

The idea that Christians and science are somehow separate is a ridiculous lie of ignorant people. Ironically my experience is that those who claim Christians are against science, are often the most ignorant of science of anyone.

Indeed, and you will find no greater anecdotal evidence for that than the know-nothing atheists of US Message Board.

You're a fool. Man is a religious creature. You're no less religious than the next. You're a mindless fanatic of humanist naturalism, the contemporary version of an ancient apostasy. You're a slogan-spouting rube of the state schools and popular culture. LOL! Indeed, you're everything you were programed to be, i.e., just another obedient little bootlick of a conformist You're a denizen of the Brave New World already. And the only thing that pagans like you have ever understood about the rights of others is the business end of a sword or a loaded gun pointed at your stupid heads.

And you do nothing but repeat the same tired nonsense over and over again.

And so goes the demise of the greatest exhibition of liberty in history this side of heaven. I suggest you start practicing your Sieg Heil. You're going to need it, you statist-bootlicking coward.

Does it hurt to watch the world turn its back on the God that means everything to you?

May we openingly express and act on them within a public education system that entails universal academic choice, my Liege?

You want public schools to cover opt in Bible study classes? I figured you were one of those people that wants to defund public schools because you think all of the teachers are Marxist atheists.

So, as the citizens become more atheist, agnostic, or indifferent; there will be a rise in pandemics, loss of jobs, weather conditions will worsen, more wildfires, more meteoric strikes, food prices will skyrocket, the health of the people will suffer, healthcare will become selective, the citizens will become more government dependent and less self-sufficient, crime will rise, and the number of births will drop (as people will not wish to bring children into such a chaotic world and/or deal with distractions). And clearly, most people will nor even care about science as they indulge themselves in electronic gaming, booze, and every form of hedonism.

Humanity is outgrowing religion. We'll be fine.

How could morality not be subjective? We invented every concept that makes up what we know as ethics. Right, wrong, good and evil are all concepts that humans invented. Morality can only be subjective as far as I can tell.

So there are no moral absolutes except the moral absolute that there are no moral absolutes?!

Behold the drooling stupidity of moral relativists.

The U.S is less and less religious every generation and as time goes on religious traditionalism becomes more and more of a loser at the polls. The party either needs a tune up or it needs to disband and reform as a party more focused on true economic conservatism. I might actually vote for Republicans from time to time if they ditched the bigoted, science denying religious nuts that constantly make the party look toxic and ignorant.
I am not religious, but I strongly appreciate the freedoms granted by the US Constitution, including the freedom to practice religion as one wishes. Religious people make much better neighbors than anti-religious ones, IMO.

I personally do not see my fellow Republicans as being religious freaks. What specifically are you referring to?

Sayings like "One Nation Under God," "In God We Trust," and "God Bless America," are traditional, and wonderful.

The nicest thing anyone ever said to me, was when I stranger walked up to me after witnessing me do a good deed, and he said, "The Lord's going to bless you."

May God bless you as well.

Because I'm not an arrogant twit I am very reserved about speaking on behalf of scientists or making scientific arguments. I defer to the experts.

Nonsense. You defer to naturalism. You know little to nothing about actual science.

New Topics

Forum List

Back