The religious right and social conservatism are going to destroy the Republicans.

The U.S is less and less religious every generation and as time goes on religious traditionalism becomes more and more of a loser at the polls. The party either needs a tune up or it needs to disband and reform as a party more focused on true economic conservatism. I might actually vote for Republicans from time to time if they ditched the bigoted, science denying religious nuts that constantly make the party look toxic and ignorant.
They aren't even mildly economically conservative unless the Democrats are in power. They have already been tuning up the deficit choruses after just a week. When they hold power we never hear a thing from them.

Social conservatism can more accurately be described as bigotry and has no place in American government or polite society.

And everyone seems to forget that one of the main motivations for separating ourselves from England was freedom from state sponsored religion.

American republicans are anti-american, sad to say.

And there's the bigotry.

It's always amusing to watch people act like bigots while complaining about bigots.
I think you need to look up the definition of "bigotry" as I am most certainly not engaging in it.

obstinate or unreasonable attachment to a belief, opinion, or faction; in particular, prejudice against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group.​

I'm sorry, what were you saying about all those American Republicans?

Please please, tell us again how bigoted they are.
Which part of what I said isn't objectively true?

You are a godless lib so you misunderstand the power of Jesus Christ

He will win in the end

because a world that turns its back on God is doomed to destroy itself unless Jesus returns as king

which He will

Nah dude. Your way is going to die out. Science is the future of humanity and we will be better for it.

I know dozens of people who love science, and have careers in science. I personally, like to read research papers on nuclear physics....... for fun. If I'm really bored, I'll read a paper on nuclear physics.

The idea that Christians and science are somehow separate is a ridiculous lie of ignorant people. Ironically my experience is that those who claim Christians are against science, are often the most ignorant of science of anyone.

Not saying you are, just that this has been my experience.

Again, "your way will die out", they said that 200 years ago too. And for the prior 1800 years. Still here. Sorry.

And by the way, when you look at places that stamped out Christianity, most are some of the fastest growing Christian groups in the world. In Russia, they banned religion for decades. Today 70% of Russians identify as Christians. Christianity is rising in Iran today. We have Iranians at my parents church.

So... no. We're not dying out. Sorry to burst your bubble, but you obviously don't know your history, if you think that.
Godless libs cant be too scientific if they refuse to concede that an unborn child is a human being

The U.S is less and less religious every generation and as time goes on religious traditionalism becomes more and more of a loser at the polls. The party either needs a tune up or it needs to disband and reform as a party more focused on true economic conservatism. I might actually vote for Republicans from time to time if they ditched the bigoted, science denying religious nuts that constantly make the party look toxic and ignorant.
They aren't even mildly economically conservative unless the Democrats are in power. They have already been tuning up the deficit choruses after just a week. When they hold power we never hear a thing from them.

Social conservatism can more accurately be described as bigotry and has no place in American government or polite society.

And everyone seems to forget that one of the main motivations for separating ourselves from England was freedom from state sponsored religion.

American republicans are anti-american, sad to say.

And there's the bigotry.

It's always amusing to watch people act like bigots while complaining about bigots.
I think you need to look up the definition of "bigotry" as I am most certainly not engaging in it.

obstinate or unreasonable attachment to a belief, opinion, or faction; in particular, prejudice against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group.​

I'm sorry, what were you saying about all those American Republicans?

Please please, tell us again how bigoted they are.
Which part of what I said isn't objectively true?

All of it. Regardless, that doesn't matter. If you have a prejudice against a group, whether you think or believe that prejudice is justified or not, that's bigotry. You are in fact a bigot.

Name one person who held a prejudice against any group, that did not believe in their heart, that their prejudice was true and accurate?

Congrats, you yourself are no better than a member of the KKK, by your own standard.

It is you liberals that are tying to make your views, the only alternatives.

ANY other views, are labeled as ist or phobic and dog piled.

There is no room left for people that think gays shouldn't marry and the scientists are lying to us about evolution and other topics.

You just demonstrated my point.

You are the people that are trying to make your views that only allowable views.

Playtime posted a complaint about religious people, and you just demonstrated the action that she was complaining about.

Does that matter to you? Or are you actively aware that your stated concerns are not your real issues?

Your "views" aren't the issue. It's the legislative action and court stacking (decisions) that come from your "views" that are the issue. You can't just live and let live. Understand that every society, every economy, every country evolves. It's OK to express a view against gay marriage. But when those views as a group translate into action against gay marriage in the form of pressuring courts and legislatures to restrict or make it illegal based on your religious views, that's an issue.

They don't seem to be happy to live their lives free as they please.

They have a need to force everyone to live the same way they do. To force people to believe the same way they do.

They seem to think that freedom means they have the right to force everyone in our nation to live and believe the same way conservatives believe and live.

Conservatives scream liberty and freedom but believe only they have the right to live as they choose.

Give your best example of that, or stfu.

There is no room left for people that think gays shouldn't marry and the scientists are lying to us about evolution and other topics.

You are the people that are trying to make your views that only allowable views.

Playtime posted a complaint about religious people, and you just demonstrated the action that she was complaining about.

Does that matter to you? Or are you actively aware that your stated concerns are not your real issues?
Wrong.

You're at liberty to express your hateful racist and bigoted views.

You're not at liberty to codify those hateful racist and bigoted views in secular laws.

You just demonstrated my point. YOu are trying to justify banning people who disagree with you, from engaging in the normal political process.

Hint: that bit where you say "wacism" like a retarded child? That is not a reason to deny a group of people their rights, that is just you trying to justify your bigotry and oppression.

Your "views" aren't the issue. It's the legislative action and court stacking (decisions) that come from your "views" that are the issue. You can't just live and let live. Understand that every society, every economy, every country evolves. It's OK to express a view against gay marriage. But when those views as a group translate into action against gay marriage in the form of pressuring courts and legislatures to restrict or make it illegal based on your religious views, that's an issue.

The op disagrees with you. He has stated that our views are the issue.

Mmm, and it seems you agree. YOu are kind enough to let us talk, for now, and that's something.

But, it seems that you don't think that people that disagree with you, should be allowed to engage in the political process.

That is discrimination and oppression based on religious beliefs.

And, that is certainly unconstitutional.
Wrong again.

When the religious right seeks to enact a law or measure repugnant to the Constitution, such as violating the privacy rights of women, or the due process rights of gay and transgender Americans, or compel religious instruction in public schools, it's perfectly appropriate and warranted for the people to oppose those unconstitutional laws and measures.

The U.S is less and less religious every generation and as time goes on religious traditionalism becomes more and more of a loser at the polls.

That pretty much sums up most of America's problem these days. God is no where to be found in the Democratic Party and is not trending in politics.

:p

The U.S is less and less religious every generation and as time goes on religious traditionalism becomes more and more of a loser at the polls.

That pretty much sums up most of America's problem these days. God is no where to be found in the Democratic Party and is not trending in politics.

I never saw how worshiping a god was a panacea for any societal ill

Then you have little understanding of God and the Bible....IMHO.

Just look how you are banned or blocked by forums for posting replies. America is run by Big Tech. There is little to no rights. Conservatism is being destroyed by Atheism

freedom.news

I have little use for god and the bible.

meanwhile democrats are just toxic and full of insane rage when anyone exercises their right to go to church

then kill yourself because you are GOD

then kill yourself because you are GOD
No I'm not I am a man like any other. I will live and I will die.

...says the 'lost'. I will pray for you.
Save your breath.

I want nothing from any god
Praying for someone's soul is not a waste of breath. In fact, if we spent more time praying for each other and helping each other instead of hating one another the world would be better off....

Just one of those things from the bible that would help to solve some of the world's 'societal ills'.

By destroy you mean Trump actually winning 400+ EV and over 80MM actual votes without CCP/democrat cheating, right?

my 'complaint' is that NO religion belongs in politics

per

the

constitution.

The American philosophy of governance is religious in nature, though. In fact, it is uniquely American.

All men are created...endowed by their Creator...

It's actually a very good discussion if it could be had in a civil manner. But I am not confident that it can be had in a civil manner.

I do share a negative view of social conservatism, though. And cultural christians are generally very poor representatives of their cause.

As a conservative, the majority of my time here has been spent debating conservatives.

Last edited:

Moron.....75 million religious and conservative voters say you are wrong.......

Forum List

Back