The religion Forum

Best to steer clear of it. Anti religion left loons aka atheists are annoying. For some odd reason to them religion is bad.... but endorse Islam.

Strange
Curious..in today's political climate would Christ be viewed as a conservative or a liberal??

Curious, would He condone killing children? (see how that works?)
Just answer the question ..would he be viewed as a liberal or a conservative??
He clearly answered your question. What dont you understand?
No he didn't..he dodged it by bringing up abortion. So you try and answer it..Would Christ be considered a liberal or conservative today?

I didn't dodge anything, I simply turned your own word game upon you.
In other words you dodged the question...there was no word game..just a simple question.

LOL, sorry, no. You also should have qualified your question a bit more. Who would you be comparing Jesus to in order to make Him appear to be what you were trying to catch the poster in? I am better at your game than you are. If you want to compare Him to the Jews/Pharisee's of His day he is "Liberal". If you want to compare him to people like you today is a Conservative. This is what happens when an atheist attempts to trick and decieve someone who's degree is in Comparative Religion.
Everything about liberalism is an abomination to God. Everything about liberalism is built on LIES.

Not only is Christ a conservative, He's a CAPITALIST. Read the parable of the talents
Let us take a look at the 10 commandments one by one and compare it to the libturd ideal.

Thou shalt not steal!!...............Well that is a no brainer, everything built on liberalism was stolen and pillaged. All built on lies

Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor..........................Man, in libtardism, if you disagree your career and life are ruined. Your reputation is ruined. A threat of the dreaded Arkansas Sudden Death Syndrome is always present.

Boy these first 2 really knock them outta the park.

Your turn, pick 2. This is very very simple.

Can you make it a zone similar to this one...or Lounge, With RULES? Nobody can talk about religious topics without some asswipes coming in and making it all about Trump or politics or whatever. It gets damn tiresome.

There are plenty of other forums where they can spew their garbage. People that are VERY religious or just curious don't inviade Breaking News or Politics or Climate/Emvironement or Cooking or Garage or or or or or to spout bible passages or Koran passages, derailing with the initial forum or topic to a subject that has nothing to do with that particular forum. Nor do they go in just to denounce and troll. For example, going into a game thread and saying "anyone who plays games must be a Trumpet/are stupid/have no life" etc.....so why the hell is it allowed in the Religion forum?

You do know that many have different faiths and want a place to discuss/debate in a peaceful way/ask questions/compare notes on/ and in general discuss amongst themselves THE TOPIC AT HAND, but cannot due to low lifes who insist on shitting all over the topic and the people in there TRYING to talk about whatever the OP is about, right? So do something about it. Please.

This is bullshit I even have to ask.
Good thread my dear. Knocked it outta the park.

This thread is just not about the Religion section, it is about the food section, sports,music. Anything non political.

I saw someone flaming in our Garden here.What????...Your flaming tomatoes you absolute fucking asshole???......lolol

Those sections should be respected for all posters. I can see busting balls or true disagreement, but taking hard feelings and flaming.................I just try and humiliate the person at that time.it usually works.

Nooooww the Religion section is an iffy one though. So intertwined with politics naturally. But anyone would class would go there to debate and tastefully ball bust. Not flame.

Advantage is that you really know who the True Ass Hats are here who flame in the Food Section.

That is why I suggest the, Retarded/Special Needs Forum, especially for these people would be a positive. Hell what is one more board out of 70 anyway.

.....Personally I would have placed Religion forum as a ZONE 1 discussion level, still allow Atheists like me to post in it, but without the off topic, trolling and other smelly garbage that doesn't pertain to the topic......

And this is why it would never work. Atheism isn't a religion and therefore is inherently as off-topic in a religious discussion as anything else that is not about religion if you are going to have some kind of enhanced rule about it.

Not if the post includes atheists in it, which is more common than you realize.

I have been in churches several times as an Atheist and never argue about religion or gods in them
And this is why you are a hypocrite and a coward. If you do it here, do it to their faces, coward

:icon_rolleyes:

No I don't do it because it is the wrong place to do that, it is a very personal place for religious people, which is why Atheists NEVER do it. I mostly RESPOND to attacks on Atheists in forums, never start a thread attacking religion.

It is strange to see how some people endorse establishing some form of censorship here. This forum is good also because the mods use their power in mild form. I dont see a reason to tighten the rules because some users irritate or abuse someone. I don't see this a problem as long as the ignor function exists.

Preventing the atheists from posting in the Religion section is beyond the absurdity.

.....Personally I would have placed Religion forum as a ZONE 1 discussion level, still allow Atheists like me to post in it, but without the off topic, trolling and other smelly garbage that doesn't pertain to the topic......

And this is why it would never work. Atheism isn't a religion and therefore is inherently as off-topic in a religious discussion as anything else that is not about religion if you are going to have some kind of enhanced rule about it.

Atheism is off-topic to religion. It is whataboutism. More practically, at every site I have ever been a part of, religious forums are magnets for atheists to troll in one way or the other. I don't support enhanced rules, but if they do exist, then atheism should be as off-topic as discussing my frying pans in the forum.

Best to steer clear of it. Anti religion left loons aka atheists are annoying. For some odd reason to them religion is bad.... but endorse Islam.

Strange
Curious..in today's political climate would Christ be viewed as a conservative or a liberal??

No he didn't..he dodged it by bringing up abortion. So you try and answer it..Would Christ be considered a liberal or conservative today?

In other words you dodged the question...there was no word game..just a simple question.

LOL, sorry, no. You also should have qualified your question a bit more. Who would you be comparing Jesus to in order to make Him appear to be what you were trying to catch the poster in? I am better at your game than you are. If you want to compare Him to the Jews/Pharisee's of His day he is "Liberal". If you want to compare him to people like you today is a Conservative. This is what happens when an atheist attempts to trick and decieve someone who's degree is in Comparative Religion.
Everything about liberalism is an abomination to God. Everything about liberalism is built on LIES.

Not only is Christ a conservative, He's a CAPITALIST. Read the parable of the talents
Let us take a look at the 10 commandments one by one and compare it to the libturd ideal.

Thou shalt not steal!!...............Well that is a no brainer, everything built on liberalism was stolen and pillaged. All built on lies

Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor..........................Man, in libtardism, if you disagree your career and life are ruined. Your reputation is ruined. A threat of the dreaded Arkansas Sudden Death Syndrome is always present.

Wow. You never met an asinine conspiracy you didn't glom on to.....

Atheism is off-topic to religion. It is whataboutism. More practically, at every site I have ever been a part of, religious forums are magnets for atheists to troll in one way or the other. I don't support enhanced rules, but if they do exist, then atheism should be as off-topic as discussing my frying pans in the forum.

Repeat:

"Not if the post includes atheists in it, which is more common than you realize."

If religionists stop attacking atheists and leave them out of the thread they start, then you might have a case.

If religionists stop attacking atheists and leave them out of the thread they start, then you might have a case.

I suspect it is usually the other way around, atheists attacking religionists. Whatever, here's a thought: why don't we stop attacking each other for whatever beliefs we have or don't have, and show a little respect for someone else's views. It ain't like there's any skin off anyone's nose what someone else's thoughts are about Religion. Demagoguery and denigration do not lead to a civil discussion, so: cut the crap or STFU.

I suspect it is usually the other way around, atheists attacking religionists. Whatever, here's a thought: why don't we stop attacking each other for whatever beliefs we have or don't have, and show a little respect for someone else's views. It ain't like there's any skin off anyone's nose what someone else's thoughts are about Religion. Demagoguery and denigration do not lead to a civil discussion, so: cut the crap or STFU.
I respect people, not ideas. I respect the right for people to believe anything they want, not the beliefs themselves. And when those beliefs are tossed out on the table for scrutiny, or are claimed to be compelling reasons for anything that might affect me, those ideas are open to scrutiny and should be scrutinized by me.

I also don't think being religious makes a person stupid.

It is clear you haven't been in religion forums much because your lies are typical of religionists who want to think Atheists enjoy attacking them personally when they really attack their belief system of something that is based on faith not on evidence.

Here is the biggest religionist nutball in the forum signature posted by Ringtone:

"The atheist-of-the-gaps fallacy is the metaphysical apriority of naturalism, i.e., the puerile belief that nature did it! —Michael Rawlings (a.k.a., Ringtone)

It is true, that a little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion; for while the mind of man looketh upon second causes scattered, it may sometimes rest in them, and go no further; but when it beholdeth the chain of them confederate, and linked together, it must needs fly to Providence and Deity. —Sir Francis Bacon, On Atheism"

=====

As you can see his thoughts about Atheist's is always on his mind and they are dismissive and hostile.

Last edited:

Strange

2 more of the Big 10

Thou shalt not bear false Gods..................Well my Lord libtardism is a damned religion and to sell your soul to the state and the devil, and be guaranteed a shitty life oh boy. Except the Shillary Clinton class who laughs at all the people while robbing them blind and suicidin em

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors wife..............................This is a real tricky one. With all the gendertard confusion and all, no one knows who the hell is who or what is what. A hsband can be a wife, a wife a husband. If you look at Holyweird libtards they covet their neighbors children for cripes sakes.

Strange

2 more of the Big 10

Thou shalt not bear false Gods..................Well my Lord libtardism is a damned religion and to sell your soul to the state and the devil, and be guaranteed a shitty life oh boy. Except the Shillary Clinton class who laughs at all the people while robbing them blind and suicidin em

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors wife..............................This is a real tricky one. With all the gendertard confusion and all, no one knows who the hell is who or what is what. A hsband can be a wife, a wife a husband. If you look at Holyweird libtards they covet their neighbors children for cripes sakes.
Thou shalt not bear false Gods?..kind of like your 'devotion' to all things Trump??

Strange

2 more of the Big 10

Thou shalt not bear false Gods?..kind of like your 'devotion' to all things Trump??

This is why you shouldn't dabble in subjects you know nothing of son.

Forum List

Back