The Red Wave of Destruction at it again.Terrorism is no civilized way to win elections.

I used to live in the SW & wish I could get down there to do some real "community organizing"! Yehh, keep the CC 9 or .38 tucked in your boot but arm up like the 'Norse & Viking Lords O da North'. Stand as closes to the F'n border as the gov. allows! U see anyone! anyone! anyone! making their way north... stop them in their tracks as the situation and your discretion dictates, imho~! Sahba
You are way to chickenshit to do that & would be shot for trying.
Also a obstruction of justice fool and two bit lawlessly hacked, rigged and trolled in impostor on the taxpayer dime. Also a terrorist enabler too, etc.

U Fucking Tools of 'snowflake' Progs, U limp dicks of geopolitical folly, U unwitting pawns of 'Globalism' gone astray in the choke hold of the elite. I pity U!

Yes U are my adversary in this ideological 'fight' but I bemoan the deficit of vitality, aspirations and dreams that U are forfeiting in your chosen crusade. There will always be the downtrodden, poor and destitute & it is NOT through Soros inspired maturations of entitlements that U will elevate yourselves, let alone the masses...

Moral relativism is tantamount to U (I mean U Bob, Suzy Q or U All Sharpton) of being the final arbiters of moralistic relevancy; dictating societal norms... So,William104, I'm accepting that U subscribe to this geopolitical folly that uses your youth and vitality only to leave U in the dust heap of 'entitlements' reneged in a historically & universally illogical endeavor that is in contradiction to all that is innate within the constructs of the human mind.

Iike I said, U are likely a brother in origin but an enemy to the ideological rudiments of our nation. (a constitutional, representative republic) ... deep sorrow is my first emotion, anger comes next...

Seems like the red wave of lawlessness and domestic terrorism and destructive intimidation tactics is stepping up its deranged attempt to interfere with the conscious of society and possibly the mid terms. I suppose the mid terms is a high stakes issue when it comes to the red devil versus civilization:

Time Warner Center, home of CNN, evacuated in New York City because of apparent mail bomb addressed to ex-CIA Director John Brennan"

source: CNBC
Or the more likely scenarios. A liberal loon trying to gain sympathy votes for the blue toilet flush I mean wave or my bet, a lefty nutbag who believes the people and organizations they sent the bombs to where not trying hard enough for the cause.

The Red Wave of Destruction at it again.Terrorism is no civilized way to win elections.
May not be civilized, but, It worked for Bush!! Terrorism & Anthrax Mail got him Re-Elected!!!
Also there is no use at projecting, deflecting and kissing the orange Cheeto's bootee. This is because this 2018 market crash is the curse that happened on a fool' s so-called president 45' responsibilities. Additionally, the fault of tRump's brainwashed cult followers voting with a hater and stupid attitude. How's about that red wave action?

ORANGE MAN BAD

I'm laughing so hard right now

Seems like the red wave of lawlessness and domestic terrorism and destructive intimidation tactics is stepping up its deranged attempt to interfere with the conscious of society and possibly the mid terms. I suppose the mid terms is a high stakes issue when it comes to the red devil versus civilization:

Time Warner Center, home of CNN, evacuated in New York City because of apparent mail bomb addressed to ex-CIA Director John Brennan"

source: CNBC
Crack? Media liars say it and these people swallow it whole.

May not be civilized, but, It worked for Bush!! Terrorism & Anthrax Mail got him Re-Elected!!!
Also there is no use at projecting, deflecting and kissing the orange Cheeto's bootee. This is because this 2018 market crash is the curse that happened on a fool' s so-called president 45' responsibilities. Additionally, the fault of tRump's brainwashed cult followers voting with a hater and stupid attitude. How's about that red wave action?

ORANGE MAN BAD

I'm laughing so hard right now

In one thread the noob has regurgitated the same crap we've been hearing for two years....and the putz thinks he's original

New Topics

Forum List

Back