The reason it's dry in Campbell, CA.

theword

VIP Member
Jun 12, 2013
Revelation 11
1: Then I was given a measuring rod like a staff, and I was told: "Rise and measure the temple of God and the altar and those who worship there,
2: but do not measure the court outside the temple; leave that out, for it is given over to the nations, and they will trample over the holy city for forty-two months.
3: And I will grant my two witnesses power to prophesy for one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth."
4: These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands which stand before the Lord of the earth.
5: And if any one would harm them, fire pours out from their mouth and consumes their foes; if any one would harm them, thus he is doomed to be killed.
6: They have power to shut the sky, that no rain may fall during the days of their prophesying, and they have power over the waters to turn them into blood, and to smite the earth with every plague, as often as they desire.
7: And when they have finished their testimony, the beast that ascends from the bottomless pit will make war upon them and conquer them and kill them,

I'm the last of God's saints who are testifying to the Word of God until my body is killed next year. Until then, there will be an ongoing drought in Campbell, CA, where I've been testifying to the Word since July 24th, 2011. Last year was the driest year ever recorded for this area.

The drought in California will humble a few of God's people but most people will blame the drought on something else than blame our Creator for creating it to show that He alone is the Creator of everything.

God's people hate the Truth.

So you argue that the Bible is unreliable, and yet quote this passage about two witnesses at Jerusalem and expect us to believe that it's about you alone.

Did Campbell, Ca become the Holy City since I got to work this morning or something?

On the plus side, atleast you have given us an end date to your rambling.

So you argue that the Bible is unreliable, and yet quote this passage about two witnesses at Jerusalem and expect us to believe that it's about you alone.

Did Campbell, Ca become the Holy City since I got to work this morning or something?

ahh he made the same claim last year and he's not dead yet...

it's a she.

and a business plight.

it's a she.

and a business plight.
false ....http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...-work-in-campbell-california.html#post8037835
saint brad is the word...

also: "My flesh will be killed 14 months from now because of the Christian unbelievers who thought they knew God but don't. They only believe in the false gods and religious ideas that come from the beast, which is God's plan to teach men how to build things. The beast was also designed by God to kill the flesh of most of His prophets and us saints after He's done using our flesh for His purpose to reveal Himself and His eternal plans."....the word...

Last edited:

it's a she.

and a business plight.
false ....http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...-work-in-campbell-california.html#post8037835

also: "My flesh will be killed 14 months from now because of the Christian unbelievers who thought they knew God but don't. They only believe in the false gods and religious ideas that come from the beast, which is God's plan to teach men how to build things. The beast was also designed by God to kill the flesh of most of His prophets and us saints after He's done using our flesh for His purpose to reveal Himself and His eternal plans."....the word...

she once posted like a woman with the female endings of the words, exactly when she was advertising when and where one can come and listen.

Not sure if Brad can be a female name, but everything is possible in America :D

in any matter, that's just business, so who cares.

it's a she.

and a business plight.

she once posted like a woman with the female endings of the words, exactly when she was advertising when and where one can come and listen.

why all the rationalizing?
you made a mistake and I corrected it for you....no biggie...

Last edited:

Two witnesses?

You're joking, right?

THINK!!!

FOR YOURSELF.

Seriously.
Put away that silly book of something or other and just let your BRAIN work.

you made a mistake and I corrected for you....no biggie...

Very seriously ...

its all she's got.

They have power to shut the sky, that no rain may fall during the days of their prophesying ...

I'm the last of God's saints who are testifying to the Word of God until my body is killed next year. Until then, there will be an ongoing drought in Campbell, CA, where I've been testifying to the Word since July 24th, 2011. Last year was the driest year ever recorded for this area.

The reason ...

Saint Brad, what is the reason ?

Last edited:

I did NOT make any mistakes.

A business is not limited to one person, brainiac.
they simply use the same login.

They have power to shut the sky, that no rain may fall during the days of their prophesying ...

The reason ...

Benjamins ;)

Very seriously ...

its all she's got.

you idiot, you did not even get what the talk is about, did you?

not surprising :lol:

Unbelievers think the prophecies can be understood as literal writings. The Holy City has nothing to do with a city that people can see. It's a symbolic name for God's invisible Word ( hidden knowledge of God ) that is also called Zion, Jacob, Kingdom of God, Kingdom of Heaven, Breath of Life, Tree of Life, Book of Life, Son of God, Christ, Messiah, Counselor, Holy Spirit, etc.

The reason ...

God made all us saints homeless before we go out and preach the gospel to find believers who listen to the gospel we preach. We're outside most of the time, walking around because none of us are given a horse, donkey, car or truck to ride around in. We end up cooking for some homeless believers who become close friends and listen to us teach them about the past, present and future. These believers who are closest to us will end up learning about how we were created by our Creator and how we'll be living in Paradise ( the next age ).

If we had normal precipitation in Campbell, CA. which is about 25 inches per year, it would disrupt God's work through me. This month alone should be around 4-5 inches of precipitation for this time of year but so far, we haven't had any measurable amount this month or last month. I'm walking around in my T-shirt during the day and I'm able to cook in the park each day like I've been doing most every day for the past 18 months. If it was raining, we wouldn't be able to meet in the park and eat together.

After the first big rain in October of 2011, God had me read this prophecy in Revelation and let me know that there would be a persistent drought here in Campbell until my flesh is killed. We've had less than 1/2 normal precipitation ever since. I've known there was going to be a drought a long time before the state officials began talking about it. In fact, I have a couple of whiteboard messages that I wrote in a notebook at the end of 2011 about the drought that would persist while I'm preaching the gospel.

Two witnesses?

You're joking, right?

THINK!!!

FOR YOURSELF.

Seriously.
Put away that silly book of something or other and just let your BRAIN work.

I was thinking. That's the point. the Text says Two.

I don't know why you are so afraid of learning something new.

Unbelievers think the prophecies can be understood as literal writings. The Holy City has nothing to do with a city that people can see. It's a symbolic name for God's invisible Word ( hidden knowledge of God ) that is also called Zion, Jacob, Kingdom of God, Kingdom of Heaven, Breath of Life, Tree of Life, Book of Life, Son of God, Christ, Messiah, Counselor, Holy Spirit, etc.

Then why did you identify the city with Campbell, Ca?

Or are you causing a drought in an invisible city? And if so, how could we possible see that witness?

New Topics

Forum List

Back