The reason Conservatives lie so much

Moron, again, you idiotically claimed GDP for 3rd and 4th quarter last year was "about 40%."

It's really 18.3%, which is nowhere near "about 40%."

You lied and got caught. Deal with it.
Post 335 is a lie? About is now absolute?

Ah but you lied, you lied....................What a puss. "liberalism", TDS & snowflakes has caused serious harm to you guys, you lost definition of lies years ago, because things are so harmful now.

But you sure twist am I right?

What part of rising 33+ in one quarter bothers a TDS fellow most? Poor baby. Admit it, that's why you're whining.

I think it's code for fuck, I was really had by the Democrats to support Biden. Your conscious trying to speak.

Post 335 is a lie? About is now absolute?

Ah but you lied, you lied....................What a puss. "liberalism", TDS & snowflakes has caused serious harm to you guys, you lost definition of lies years ago, because things are so harmful now.

But you sure twist am I right?

What part of rising 33+ in one quarter bothers a TDS fellow most? Poor baby. Admit it, that's why you're whining.

I think it's code for fuck, I was really had by the Democrats to support Biden. Your conscious trying to speak.
One quarter of 33% doesn't bother me. Lie do. And you lied when you claimed, "GDP raised about 40% Trump's last two quarters."

GDP was nowhere near 40% for those two quarters. Annualized real GDP was actually: 18.3%.

One quarter of 33% doesn't bother me. Lie do. And you lied when you claimed, "GDP raised about 40% Trump's last two quarters."

GDP was nowhere near 40% for those two quarters. Annualized real GDP was actually: 18.3%.

Ah you poor baby. Everything is a lie now, because you're a leftist right, a snowflake that melts under even moderate heat, you know it's true, look at your kind.

You don't know what "about" means. How dare a person say 33.4+4 is about 40%, which is code for it bothers the FUCK OUT of YOU there was a major recovery on Trump's watch, because you're COVID & economy are Trump's fault guy, and now you're questioning your intelligence for supporting Xiden over meaningless shit.

Wholly FUCK, annualized real GDP for the year was 18.3% ????? No fucking shit?..............You lied, ah.......HELP ME!, you lied., it was -3.5.

You lied, Faun lied, melting, HELP US!, Faun is a liar, he's been caught lying and won't come clean. I'm the winner.

Ah you poor baby. Everything is a lie now, because you're a leftist right, a snowflake that melts under even moderate heat, you know it's true, look at your kind.

You don't know what "about" means. How dare a person say 33.4+4 is about 40%, which is code for it bothers the FUCK OUT of YOU there was a major recovery on Trump's watch, because you're COVID & economy are Trump's fault guy, and now you're questioning your intelligence for supporting Xiden over meaningless shit.

Wholly FUCK, annualized real GDP for the year was 18.3% ????? No fucking shit?..............You lied, ah.......HELP ME!, you lied., it was -3.5.

You lied, Faun lied, melting, HELP US!, Faun is a liar, he's been caught lying and won't come clean. I'm the winner.
LOL

You're unhinged, con. In no universe is 18.3% "about 40%."

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

Nut jobs have been claiming 'They are a commin' fer my guns for 30 years now' when are they coming for mine?

Keep sending those checks to the NRA, Wayne needs a new pair of shoelaces.
Or a new yacht

Or a new yacht
They're gonna need a bigger bank account.

They know just where to get it.

September 27, 2019
The report, available here, also describes how closely the gun rights group was involved with organizing a 2015 visit by some of its leaders to Moscow.

Then-NRA vice president Pete Brownell, who would later become NRA president, was enticed to visit Russia with the promise of personal business opportunities — and the NRA covered a portion of the trip's costs.

The Republican majority on the Senate Finance Committee, which was consulted periodically throughout the Democrats' investigation, said Friday the report was overblown.

In the Republicans' analysis of Wyden's report, the majority argued that it does not account for U.S.-Russia relations at the time and contains "much conclusory innuendo... and repeatedly attempts to paint a picture that does not exist."

The Republicans also argued that if the NRA committed any infractions, they would be small and do not put the NRA's tax-exempt status at risk.

Sure, that's why Trump is trying to hide everything from his finances to white house transcripts.

'had to manufacture so many outrageous and unprovable "crimes.'

Don't see Trump suing anyone, why is that?
Instead, he's obstructing and hiding things.
No one has been investigated more than Trump. Democrats spent the entire time he was campaigning, spying and investigating and the entire time he was President, impeaching and investigating.

They got nowhere, just like you.

No one has been investigated more than Trump. Democrats spent the entire time he was campaigning, spying and investigating and the entire time he was President, impeaching and investigating.

They got nowhere, just like you.

So, criminals and dirtbags that lie and obstruct get investigated.
Indictments are coming for Trump his crime family and his regime.

Forum List

Back