The realization that we don't make nothing in this country anymore.........

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Before all this madness started with Covid-19, it never once bothered me seeing so many food commercials, never thought anything of it, but now......When all you see begging for your business is the food/hospitality industries, and high end car manufacturers, you now realize, yes we are a nothing but a nation of consumers. EVERYBODY MAKES THE PRODUCT BUT US, WE'RE SIMPLY THERE TO BUY IT and that shit makes you sad.

After WWll, furniture, house appliances, cars, restaurants, you name the venue, it sprung into action for your business, today however, its Burger King and the Olive Garden. How msny burgers and pizza and pasta must we consume to bring back the one industry that seems to harvest the employment engine that will bring this nation back to life? Everything is centered around food....food that makes us the most unhealthiest fat people on the planet.

We're not gonna get any real changes coming from the Trump administration, but I do hope and pray somebody in Washington began the conversation, that this nation was built to make things, create things and not just wealth for the few, and I'm not talking about MAGA hats and Trump dolls, but real tangible things like asprin and ventilators.

As we celebrate the 4th, lets celebrate an era that has long past.... when america was truly at her best....making things the world craved and wanted made right here in our own back yards.

1593900243282.png
1593900255899.png

I could go on and on the stuff we make..

We are number 2 in the world with no close second

Brookings Institution › research
Web results
Global manufacturing scorecard: How the US compares to 18 other ...
Jul 10, 2018 · Top countries in terms of manufacturing output China leads the world in terms of manufacturing output, with over $2.01 trillion in output (see Table 1). This is followed by the United States ($1.867 trillion), Japan ($1.063 trillion), Germany ($700 billion), and South Korea ($372 billion)

20858.jpeg

Web results
Jul 10, 2018 · Top countries in terms of manufacturing output China leads the world in terms of manufacturing output, with over $2.01 trillion in output (see Table 1). This is followed by the United States ($1.867 trillion), Japan ($1.063 trillion), Germany ($700 billion), and South Korea ($372 billion)

View attachment 359364

We are nowhere near the manufacturing powerhouse we used to be.

Web results

View attachment 359364

I have yet to go into any low end retail chain, Target, Walmart, etc and find anything that is made in this country. Oh, the gun violence, I'll give us that one.

Web results

View attachment 359364
Can you post or show one product made here that the general public uses....just asking. And I'm not talking about ASSEMBLED IN THE US, EITHER.

Web results

View attachment 359364

I have yet to go into any low end retail chain, Target, Walmart, etc and find anything that is made in this country. Oh, the gun violence, I'll give us that one.

Thats on you people.

Web results

View attachment 359364
Can you post or show one product made here that the general public uses....just asking. And I'm not talking about ASSEMBLED IN THE US, EITHER.
My last job we were making knifes and the injection molding business is huge

Web results

View attachment 359364

Before all this madness started with Covid-19, it never once bothered me seeing so many food commercials, never thought anything of it, but now......When all you see begging for your business is the food/hospitality industries, and high end car manufacturers, you now realize, yes we are a nothing but a nation of consumers. EVERYBODY MAKES THE PRODUCT BUT US, WE'RE SIMPLY THERE TO BUY IT and that shit makes you sad.

After WWll, furniture, house appliances, cars, restaurants, you name the venue, it sprung into action for your business, today however, its Burger King and the Olive Garden. How msny burgers and pizza and pasta must we consume to bring back the one industry that seems to harvest the employment engine that will bring this nation back to life? Everything is centered around food....food that makes us the most unhealthiest fat people on the planet.

We're not gonna get any real changes coming from the Trump administration, but I do hope and pray somebody in Washington began the conversation, that this nation was built to make things, create things and not just wealth for the few, and I'm not talking about MAGA hats and Trump dolls, but real tangible things like asprin and ventilators.

As we celebrate the 4th, lets celebrate an era that has long past.... when america was truly at her best....making things the world craved and wanted made right here in our own back yards.

View attachment 359352View attachment 359353
There is one thing that is made here. MAGAtards. Who in the hell wants one.

View attachment 359352View attachment 359353
There is one thing that is made here. MAGAtards. Who in the hell wants one.

Ummm, you do. You would starve to death if you didn't have MAGA people growing your food, transporting it, and selling it. You retard.

Web results

View attachment 359364
My last job we were making knifes and the injection molding business is huge
Okay, but I would bet my last dollar, you guys were ASSEMBLING THESE KNIVES WITH IMPORTS FROM OTHER COUNTRIES., INCLUDING THE STEEL....JUST GUESSING. Every single manf. job I have had in my life time from smoke detectors to plastic toy, all made somewhere else and we were simply hired to piece a part together, put in a box and lable it...the only job that didn't do this was FOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD.

Forum List

Back