Out here we is stoned immaculate"

Now, listen to this and I'll tell you 'bout the heartache
I'll tell you 'bout the heartache and the loss of God
I'll tell you 'bout the hopeless night
The meager food for souls forgot
I'll tell you 'bout the maiden with wrought iron soul

I'll tell you this
No eternal reward will forgive us now for wasting the dawn

I see you didn't read the link, you just read the OP and posted dumb shit. In fact, you didn't even read to OP.

"Numerous white analysts have attacked the idea of white society owing such back wages for slavery; they argue that figuring out the debts of a supposedly too-distant history is just too difficult. Yet such an argument almost always fails to note that the damages done to African Americans did not end with slavery, but persisted for another one hundred years in the form of legal segregation, and then for several more decades in present-day discrimination. The era of black enslavement was not followed by a century of redress, justice, and equality, but rather just the opposite. Moreover, today, there are millions of living African Americans who suffered severely under legal segregation, and many more continue to suffer today from racial discrimination at the hands of many white Americans."

Idiot.
Then stop voting for bloody DemoKKKrats you idiot!!!

Greg

Molly, you're a white racist female who can't face the truth. You try playing the white card when it suits yu, then you're the oppessed female when it suits you. You have benefitted more from our fight for civil rights than anyone. You know good and damn well that what I say is true. You sit in all white conversations and hear the racism. You are a participant in the racism.

So if you think the people in those conversations don't practice that same racism in their daily lives, meaning it affects decisions of opportunity for people of color, then you're simply a dishonest lying POS.

I have said numerous times all whites are not racist. You chose not to hear that part and I am not going to repeat that every time I say something about race because your fragile, snowflake, racist white ass can't take it. You and the other white racists post loads of criticism about blacks daily. Most of it is untrue, but in America you have the freedom to be white and lie. We have the same right to criticize whites and I'm going to do so until racist bitches like you either don't exist or are made so irrelevant that your nonsense is placed in the rubber room of American society where it belongs.
I am not racist, but you call all whites who disagree with you that. When have I played an oppressed female? Of course you think all whites are racist, unless they agree with you. Show even one time where I said anything racist. Ah, you can’t because you are a lying piece of shit who constantly whines. You are pathetic and YOU are one reason race relations will never heal, you want a reason to hate whites and expect reparations because you are a lazy, useless excuse for a human being.

Bryant-Davis and Ocampo (2005) noted similar courses of psychopathology between rape victims and victims of racism. Both events are an assault on the personhood and integrity of the victim. Similar to rape victims, race-related trauma victims may respond with disbelief, shock, or dissociation, which can prevent them from responding to the incident in a healthy manner. The victim may then feel shame and self-blame because they were unable to respond or defend themselves, which may lead to low self-concept and self-destructive behaviors. In the same study, a parallel was drawn between race-related trauma victims and victims of domestic violence. Both survivors are made to feel shame over allowing themselves to be victimized. For instance, someone who may have experienced a racist incident may be told that if they are polite, work hard, and/or dress in a certain way, they will not encounter racism. When these rules are followed yet racism persists, powerlessness, hyper vigilance, and other symptoms associated with PTSD may develop or worsen (Bryant-Davis & Ocampo, 2005).”

You wee not a slave you are just another racist with his hand out.

The government of this country owes us dumb ass. This is always where you stupids fail. Read this real close because slavery is not the only reason for reparations. Your ancestors left Europe and they are white. So they benefitted from being white. Read this and learn that your argument has no merit.

"Numerous white analysts have attacked the idea of white society owing such back wages for slavery; they argue that figuring out the debts of a supposedly too-distant history is just too difficult. Yet such an argument almost always fails to note that the damages done to African Americans did not end with slavery, but persisted for another one hundred years in the form of legal segregation, and then for several more decades in present-day discrimination. The era of black enslavement was not followed by a century of redress, justice, and equality, but rather just the opposite. Moreover, today, there are millions of living African Americans who suffered severely under legal segregation, and many more continue to suffer today from racial discrimination at the hands of many white Americans."

Those like you don't want to discuss the years after slavery. And I don't think you want to face a man who has had relatives lynched, spit on and beaten by whites. So I will walk up to your face and talk about reparations and we will have a discussion or you can walk away.
We can discuss anything you like because I refuse to be blind to what it means to be black in America today, given that it's illegal to discriminate on the basis of skin color and that I want my black grandsons to have the best life they can. What I'd really like to see, though, is Spike Lee and Al Sharpton going into the mountains of democrat run West Virginia and explaining to impoverished white coal miners why they owe wealthy black people reparations money.

I repeat them because you don't rebut them. You can't rebut them, because no facts exist that disprove what I say. Your opinion is not a rebuttal.
They've been rebutted over and over and over again. You just refuse to accept that you are not only wrong, but that your opinions and positions actually hurt both you and other black people without harming any non-blacks. As long as you use the past to excuse current failures, you will be on the bottom of the economic totem pole. Every ethnic and immigrant group has learned that lesson and thrived because of it. Why won't you?

Molly, you're a white racist female who can't face the truth. You try playing the white card when it suits yu, then you're the oppessed female when it suits you. You have benefitted more from our fight for civil rights than anyone. You know good and damn well that what I say is true. You sit in all white conversations and hear the racism. You are a participant in the racism.

So if you think the people in those conversations don't practice that same racism in their daily lives, meaning it affects decisions of opportunity for people of color, then you're simply a dishonest lying POS.

I have said numerous times all whites are not racist. You chose not to hear that part and I am not going to repeat that every time I say something about race because your fragile, snowflake, racist white ass can't take it. You and the other white racists post loads of criticism about blacks daily. Most of it is untrue, but in America you have the freedom to be white and lie. We have the same right to criticize whites and I'm going to do so until racist bitches like you either don't exist or are made so irrelevant that your nonsense is placed in the rubber room of American society where it belongs.
You've said all white aren't racist. But your conduct shows that you actually believe that any white that doesn't slavishly (pun intended) agree with you is a racist. The problem isn't with US it's with YOU.

They've been rebutted over and over and over again. You just refuse to accept that you are not only wrong, but that your opinions and positions actually hurt both you and other black people without harming any non-blacks. As long as you use the past to excuse current failures, you will be on the bottom of the economic totem pole. Every ethnic and immigrant group has learned that lesson and thrived because of it. Why won't you?
Bullshit. The facts of the past show several direct government economic assistance programs provided for white ethnic groups blacks did not get. These things are undisputable and are the cause of economic disparity between whites and blacks right now. On top of that you have been shown that in THIS CENTURY, not the fucking past, that racism has cost blacks 16 trillion dollars. Of course your racist ass doesn't want to believe that, but you are irrelevant. Studies show that continuing racism in this manner will cost trillions more in this decade and will rrsult in a large loss of GDP. Furthermore there is no non white group that you can say has been economically sucessful and that includes Asians. Take away Indians and the H1B visa and you see reality. There is a huge wealth disparity among asians but whites like you wantto tout the very few sucessful asians to make the claims you have made. Asians consist of more people than Japanese and Japanese recieved reparations. So everything you say is a lie and your opinion does not equal a rebuttal.

You've said all white aren't racist. But your conduct shows that you actually believe that any white that doesn't slavishly (pun intended) agree with you is a racist. The problem isn't with US it's with YOU.
I have said not all whites are racists. My conduct shows that I read ignorant factless racist bullshit coming from whites like you who then claim you're being called a racist because you don't agree.

Bullshit. The facts of the past show several direct government economic assistance programs provided for white ethnic groups blacks did not get. These things are undisputable and are the cause of economic disparity between whites and blacks right now. On top of that you have been shown that in THIS CENTURY, not the fucking past, that racism has cost blacks 16 trillion dollars. Of course your racist ass doesn't want to believe that, but you are irrelevant. Studies show that continuing racism in this manner will cost trillions more in this decade and will rrsult in a large loss of GDP. Furthermore there is no non white group that you can say has been economically sucessful and that includes Asians. Take away Indians and the H1B visa and you see reality. There is a huge wealth disparity among asians but whites like you wantto tout the very few sucessful asians to make the claims you have made. Asians consist of more people than Japanese and Japanese recieved reparations. So everything you say is a lie and your opinion does not equal a rebuttal.

Just die already, nobody should live in misery like you do. You aren't going to get any money from child.

I have said not all whites are racists. My conduct shows that I read ignorant factless racist bullshit coming from whites like you who then claim you're being called a racist because you don't agree.

He's telling the truth ANYONE who doesn't buy into your crap is racist. Period.

He also never shows proof of my racism

Because there isn't any. We aren't racist, we simply dare to disagree with him.
You are a racist. This is not about a disagreement.

You disagree with things based on racist stereotypes. None of what your "disageement" is based on is true about black people. You have been shown that and continue to "disagree".

I am black describing things I have seen and endured. Your "disagreement" is not based on any practical experience being black. You "disagee" only because you think that being white and telling me how what I say is not so makes it not so. That is white supremacist thinking.

Last edited:
"Because most whites have not been trained to think with complexity about racism, and because it benefits white dominance not to do so, we have a very limited understanding of it (Kumashiro, 2009; LaDuke, 2009). We are the least likely to see, comprehend, or be invested in validating people of color’s assertions of racism and being honest about their consequences (King, 1991). At the same time, because of white social, economic, and political power within a white dominant culture, whites are the group in the position to legitimize people of color’s assertions of racism. Being in this position engenders a form of racial arrogance, and in this racial arrogance, whites have little compunction about debating the knowledge of people who have thought deeply about race through research, study, peer-reviewed scholarship, deep and on-going critical self-reflection, interracial relationships, and lived experience (Chinnery, 2008). This expertise is often trivialized and countered with simplistic platitudes, such as “people just need to see each other as individuals” or “see each other as humans” or “take personal responsibility.”

White lack of racial humility often leads to declarations of disagreement when in fact the problem is that we do not understand. Whites generally feel free to dismiss informed perspectives rather than have the humility to acknowledge that they are unfamiliar, reflect on them further, seek more information, or sustain a dialogue (DiAngelo & Sensoy, 2009)."

The government of this country owes us dumb ass. This is always where you stupids fail. Read this real close because slavery is not the only reason for reparations. Your ancestors left Europe and they are white. So they benefitted from being white. Read this and learn that your argument has no merit.

Those like you don't want to discuss the years after slavery. And I don't think you want to face a man who has had relatives lynched, spit on and beaten by whites. So I will walk up to your face and talk about reparations and we will have a discussion or you can walk away.
For every one stupid academic with this opinion, there are ten or a hundred with the opposite opinion. Cherry pick all you want. Reparations will never happen. The vast majority of people don't view them as fair and the politicians know that if they attempt to ram them down the voters throats, their party won't occupy any offices for decades. Giving reparations is even more of a hazardous third rail than cutting Social Security benefits is.

"Because most whites have not been trained to think with complexity about racism, and because it benefits white dominance not to do so, we have a very limited understanding of it (Kumashiro, 2009; LaDuke, 2009). We are the least likely to see, comprehend, or be invested in validating people of color’s assertions of racism and being honest about their consequences (King, 1991). At the same time, because of white social, economic, and political power within a white dominant culture, whites are the group in the position to legitimize people of color’s assertions of racism. Being in this position engenders a form of racial arrogance, and in this racial arrogance, whites have little compunction about debating the knowledge of people who have thought deeply about race through research, study, peer-reviewed scholarship, deep and on-going critical self-reflection, interracial relationships, and lived experience (Chinnery, 2008). This expertise is often trivialized and countered with simplistic platitudes, such as “people just need to see each other as individuals” or “see each other as humans” or “take personal responsibility.”

White lack of racial humility often leads to declarations of disagreement when in fact the problem is that we do not understand. Whites generally feel free to dismiss informed perspectives rather than have the humility to acknowledge that they are unfamiliar, reflect on them further, seek more information, or sustain a dialogue (DiAngelo & Sensoy, 2009)."
Sounds more like you are just WHINEY like most druggies trying to emotionally manipulate others into financially supporting their stupidity. GRow up---stop blaming others and stop expecting everyone else to support your ass.

Not really.... it's not unusual for the abuser to become the abused. Blacks who owned slaves, Jews who helped the Nazis, minorities who vote for Trump and wear MAGA hats.
Blacks brought slavery to the US and had slaves for thousands of years before the US and watch you spin shit.

New Topics

Forum List

Back