The Reality that Racists Who Are White Refuse to Face

Jefferson Davis was. "Christian," just like Rupert Murdoch, Ted turner, Mitch McConnell....

Everyone with a Jewish name who self IDs as Christian must be a Christian, because Zionist traitors like Joe say so....
Jew is a religion. Not a race.

On June 21, 1866, Congress passed the Southern Homestead Act. Forty-six million acres of unsold public land in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, and Mississippi were set aside for purchase in 80-acre plots, then later 160-acre plots. The primary beneficiaries, at least in the first six months, were to be landless freedmen.
And the mean ole white people wouldnt let the helpless black folk get none of dat there land, huh?

bummer

what about all the millions of acres west of the mississippi river that we stole from the indians, and that democrats in the south did not control, and were waiting to be claimed?

And the mean ole white people wouldnt let the helpless black folk get none of dat there land, huh?

bummer

what about all the millions of acres west of the mississippi river that we stole from the indians, and that democrats in the south did not control, and were waiting to be claimed?
I realize history is tough for you to face but the link was provided. Read it.

Stop trying to blame democrats for what both parties did.

Because the Homestead Act was passed during slavery and slaves could not get land.

Because the Homestead Act was passed during slavery and slaves could not get land.
You should read my posts

and black people should have listened to the white guy who said “go west, young man”

but apparently cluelessness is an inherent shortcoming

You should read my posts

and black people should have listened to the white guy who said “go west, young man”

but apparently cluelessness is an inherent shortcoming
No, I know what the truth is. Going west was no different than going north. Blacks caught the same racism. The fact remains that blacks could not get land when the act was first passed, then after it was passed racism denied blacks the chance to get land. You want to look far and wide to find reasons to deny this, but there really are none.

Your ancestors had a choice. Black people didn't. They were brought over in chains.

NOt sure whree you get the thing about "Jews", exactly. there weren't a lot of Jews in the Old South.

Most Northerners didn't care that much about Slavery to fight a war over it. If the South hadn't gotten stupid and tried to secede, they'd have probably retained slavery for decades.
Gawd, you clueless...many of the whites were brought here against their will as well.

Gawd, you clueless...many of the whites were brought here against their will as well.
What people like him fail to realize is that England only started shipping it's convicts to Australia after the revolution when it couldn't ship them here any more.

Many whites fled oppression and came here.

That is different than being captured by the Obama tribe, bound, and sold to a ship....

Not true.

Hitler said

Judaism is not a religion, it is a conspiracy against all other races

and hence could be defined as a "race" on that basis.

Hitler's basis for that conclusion was tons and tons of SS snooping on synagogues etc. Einstein was right. Today's Zionist fascists do almost everything from hitler's playbook, right down to needing "papers" to pass security checkpoints...

Whites trying to tell me hows things I have seen and livved through don't happen won't be listened to. Whites trying to tell me how I am to do things won't be listened to. It's time whites did the listening.

Many whites fled oppression and came here.

That is different than being captured by the Obama tribe, bound, and sold to a ship....
That's not how it went.

That's not how it went.

Then in your infinite CRT wisdom, tell us again how the "whites" got off the boats and chased down your slow footed ancestors from behind...

That's not how it went.
That's exactly how it went. The black chiefs made war on their neighboring tribes, enslaved the survivors and sold them. There is no way European sailors (who were out of shape from months at sea) would have been able to move through what was to them trackless, disease infested jungle, surprise and enslave the natives to whom that same jungle was a familiar home.

I see you didn't read the link, you just read the OP and posted dumb shit. In fact, you didn't even read to OP.

"Numerous white analysts have attacked the idea of white society owing such back wages for slavery; they argue that figuring out the debts of a supposedly too-distant history is just too difficult. Yet such an argument almost always fails to note that the damages done to African Americans did not end with slavery, but persisted for another one hundred years in the form of legal segregation, and then for several more decades in present-day discrimination. The era of black enslavement was not followed by a century of redress, justice, and equality, but rather just the opposite. Moreover, today, there are millions of living African Americans who suffered severely under legal segregation, and many more continue to suffer today from racial discrimination at the hands of many white Americans."

Idiot.
Women were treated like dogs in the past and not allowed equality. Reparations?

DUMBASS

How dare you. On the one hand, lament about slavery and how "you" are owed. Comment about how the mean old whitey took all the value of the slaves labor. Those bastards, living off the labor of the slave. And yet, here you are, on the other hand, demanding your piece of the labor of those long dead slaves. Because make no doubt about it, you are no more entitled to the value of that labor than the slave owner. You don't get to win the womb lottery. I mean I can't believe anybody is considering reparations. Hell, it is in the freakin Constitution. "There will be no blood libel". You don't get to raise Constitutional questions like equality, and then discard the parts you don't like, like no blood libel.

And the number figure, the trillions of dollars, BECAUSE OF INTEREST, that is a damn joke. So let me get this straight. Had those slaves actually been paid the value of their labor, well they would have taken ever bit of the money, put in interest bearing accounts, for their great, great, great, great grandsons. Comically silly.

Kill it, just kill Martin Luther King's dream. The hell with that content of character, no, let's judge a man by the color of his skin. Some owe, some get paid.

Dude, we all owed. All of us have someone in our family tree that was overworked and underpaid, don't start thinking "slavery" comes in only one version. Play 16 tons--you think that coal miner is getting the value of his production? Who writes his descendants a check?

Honestly, you need to wake up, clean up, stand up. Wake up to the fact that none of us are owed shit. We work with the cards we are dealt. Clean up by quit making excuses, using slavery as a crutch, adding another insult to your forefathers. And stand up, take responsibility, take positive action, be a leader. Quit calling for a ladder to get out of the hole, just start clawing, and digging, and climbing your way out. It is what ever generation since slavery has done, what makes your generation special? Where is the honor?
IM2 doesn’t believe what whites say, so what he read must be lies

You are a flippin idiot. You are going to get another sermon. First, equating 160 acres of sometimes near worthless land, and the fact that much of it was turned worthless during the dust storms that happened later, to half a million dollars is just sheer stupidity. I mean my great grandfather bought 500 acres of rich, fertile, farmland in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains for $500 in 1945, almost a hundred years after your half million 160 acre plots. Your 93 million number is not the number of "whites" living on homestead land. It is the total number of descendants of homesteaders, including those black ones. What, did those homesteaders never leave, not for five generations. You live in a flippin fantasy world. Just one hundred people own 40 million acres.

And to land ownership. In 1910 210,000 blacks owned 4 million acres of land. You can't blame all the loss of that land on whitey. Tenancy in common was the biggest culprit, it took just one heir wanting to get his hands on some money, to force a sale to whitey.

And your numbers, that is money LOST. Do you understand what that means? The damn money is LOST, it never happened. It didn't get stolen, it is not sitting in some bank somewhere waiting to be distributed to you lazy fucks holding your hands out. Could of, would of, should of--all bullshit.

And who the hell are you to judge me. I don't give a rat's ass how successful and educated the blacks are that are making the ignorant argument for reparations. Hell, if anything, it shows that obstacles can be overcome. And I agree, people should be willing to pay for the benefits they got and didn't deserve. That is why I support a strong estate tax. That is why I support a progressive income tax. But enough already. I mean I could lay around all day and talk about how I, and my ancestors, got shit on. Sharecroppers, tenant farmers, I respect them too much to make excuses for them, or myself. And yes, it is about HONOR. And I am sorry, but if you want to bitch and moan about how bad whitey has treated you, you have no HONOR.

And if this is not about slavery, then why in the hell did you post that stupid shit about the value of that slave labor, and then add compound interest to it and act like you have proven something? And you cannot tell me not to quote Martin Luther King. I am quite sure he didn't just mean "white racism".

one day right there in Alabama, little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers.

You really think you can command reparations, or payments, or whatever you want to call it, from your brothers and sisters?

Look, I am all about providing equal opportunity, at least as close as we can come to it. The reality is we are not all created equal, some of us are more intelligent, some of us are healthier, some of us are stronger, faster, And those are gifts we are born with, just like the gift of being born into privilege. But we can increase the funding for inner city schools, invest in underdeveloped inner city areas. Tighten restrictions on diesel truck exhaust and address the problem of asthma among those in the inner city. I mean lots of things we can do to help. But talk of reparations, or compensation, does absolutely nothing to alleviate the problems, and instead increases the divide between the races. You are not attempting to be brothers and sisters with everyone, you are attempting to divide just to get some free money that you are not entitled to despite what you might think.

You are unwilling to compete on a level playing field. You don't have a problem with discrimination, you just have a problem with being discriminated against. You don't have a problem with affirmative action, you just want to benefit it from it, like the women did. Which is so damn funny.. I mean everyone has it it better than you. What a crock of shit.

And since you are unwilling to compete on a level playing field, since you have to wear your blackness as a shield, I can only assume that you still believe that you are inferior to the white man. You need that crutch, you need that compensation, because you just can't do like every other minority, from the Irish Catholics to the Asian railroad workers, overcome obstacles and push forward. You can't do it because you are trapped in the past and feeling sorry for yourself.
Well said

Incorrect. Too many blacks have business plans but no venture capital. Reparations would provide venture capital. More blacks are goong to college than ever before and not having kids before we can afford them is not the issue. You just keep repeating dumb ass saltine talking points. You know nothing about the black community.

I have spent most of my life doing what you asked. That is why 8 years ago there was a report written that was ignored which said this:

Today’s young African Americans display the lowest rates of crime and serious risk of any generation that can be reliably assessed.”

Mike Males, “Why the Gigantic, Decades-Long Drop in Black Youth Crime Threatens Major Interests,” The Center on Juvenile and Criminal Justice, August 15, 2013

You run your mouth and your opinion stinks of white supremacy. Shut the fuck up.
You no nothing about white communities but you blabber on as if you do, pitiful.

Forum List

Back