The Reality that Racists Who Are White Refuse to Face

White racists like yourself do need to shut up with their opinions of what is wrong with the black community. That is not racist, it is my opinion after read the bullshit whites like you keep posting. Billions of dollars have not been spent on blacks and white racism still continues to be a problem. Our culture is not the problem, we live in the American culture and racism by whites in the American culture is the problem. Until you live as a black person and face that racism you can't tell me how it isn't. Whining about me being a racist because you are white and cannot handle being told that the universe doesn't revolve around your opinion is not my problem. Everything you say is incorrect, and until YOU recognize the shortcoming of YOUR culture you will be too ignorant to understand what you're being told. Don't ask me if I know how the system is supposed to work according to you, understand that the problem is the racism in the system and that white racism has got to go.
How ironic that anything you say is opinion but anything whites say is racist, not opinions.

False equivalence.
We were later enslaved by the Assyrians for nearly 400 years. The Romans would have enslaved us as well but they couldn't catch us. They did enslave the Jews however (they are a troubled lot).

White racists like yourself do need to shut up with their opinions of what is wrong with the black community. That is not racist, it is my opinion after read the bullshit whites like you keep posting. Billions of dollars have not been spent on blacks and white racism still continues to be a problem. Our culture is not the problem, we live in the American culture and racism by whites in the American culture is the problem. Until you live as a black person and face that racism you can't tell me how it isn't. Whining about me being a racist because you are white and cannot handle being told that the universe doesn't revolve around your opinion is not my problem. Everything you say is incorrect, and until YOU recognize the shortcoming of YOUR culture you will be too ignorant to understand what you're being told. Don't ask me if I know how the system is supposed to work according to you, understand that the problem is the racism in the system and that white racism has got to go.
You need a long look in your mirror to see who the racist is between the two of us. because its you. Every single post you puke forth here is racist drivel designed to sew hatred and generate and troll for responses. And you also lie all the time.

Forum List

Back