The reality of Trump’s economy

just admit you did not know the article was 2 years old, we all know the truth already

LOL not only did I know the article was 2 years old, I posted it on the forum 2 years ago. Wait, we are back to how pathetically uninformed you are. These libs walk willingly into the mockery buzz saw. :auiqs.jpg:

Dude, nobody cares what CEO's thought 2 years ago. Two years ago they had high hopes, then your savior started a trade war and that all went away

The S&P is going to close at another all-time record high today.

Do you practice being a stupid bitch or does it come naturally?

Seriously, the S&P closed at 2,380 two years ago and today it's at 2,945.

Only in the mind of a STOOPID fucking dimocrap scumbag is a 23% rise in two years not considered meteoric

Do you even think before you post stupid shit like this or is your Tourette's just too much for your tiny little brain to handle??

And people wonder why I'm profane??

Poor little sheep...all you have is talking points.

Here are some cold, hard facts...

Since Jan 22, 2018 (the start of the trade war): In 466 days:

In 466 days, the DJI is up 1.65%
In 466 days, the S&P is up 4.82%
In 466 days, the NASDAQ is up 14.80%

As compared to the previous 466 days.

DJI up 34.35%
S&P 500 up 24.0%
NASDAQ up 39.47%

What has gone on the last 466 days is stagnation...almost no growth.

S&P up almost 38%, dividends not included, since election day.
Not bad, considering the Fed has raised 8 times and shrunk the balance sheet by 12%.

That is not bad, but what is bad is that 92% of that jump came before Trump started an unneeded trade war with the whole world.

Rate are still historically low, you cannot tell me they are the problem

LOL not only did I know the article was 2 years old, I posted it on the forum 2 years ago. Wait, we are back to how pathetically uninformed you are. These libs walk willingly into the mockery buzz saw. :auiqs.jpg:

Dude, nobody cares what CEO's thought 2 years ago. Two years ago they had high hopes, then your savior started a trade war and that all went away

The S&P is going to close at another all-time record high today.

Do you practice being a stupid bitch or does it come naturally?

Seriously, the S&P closed at 2,380 two years ago and today it's at 2,945.

Only in the mind of a STOOPID fucking dimocrap scumbag is a 23% rise in two years not considered meteoric

Do you even think before you post stupid shit like this or is your Tourette's just too much for your tiny little brain to handle??

And people wonder why I'm profane??

Poor little sheep...all you have is talking points.

Here are some cold, hard facts...

Since Jan 22, 2018 (the start of the trade war): In 466 days:

In 466 days, the DJI is up 1.65%
In 466 days, the S&P is up 4.82%
In 466 days, the NASDAQ is up 14.80%

As compared to the previous 466 days.

DJI up 34.35%
S&P 500 up 24.0%
NASDAQ up 39.47%

What has gone on the last 466 days is stagnation...almost no growth.

S&P up almost 38%, dividends not included, since election day.
Not bad, considering the Fed has raised 8 times and shrunk the balance sheet by 12%.

That is not bad, but what is bad is that 92% of that jump came before Trump started an unneeded trade war with the whole world.

92% of that jump came before Trump started an unneeded trade war with the whole world.

So if the trade war ends, we could rally some more.

Still much higher than the sub 0.25% Obama had for his first 7 years.

92% of that jump came before Trump started an unneeded trade war with the whole world.

and we will have wasted a year or two while it was going on.

They were kept too low under Obama, should have come up much sooner. They have never been this low, this long. So, either the economy is really not that strong or they need to raise the rates.

upload_2019-5-3_17-21-49.png

So what you are saying is, that Trump achieved in a year what Obama failed to achieve in 8 years makes you sad. We get it.

Obama was a piece of shit president, and Trump is only slightly better. That is why the best you worshipers can do is compare him to Obama. That is liking comparing a QB to Ryan Leaf.

You just keep sticking your chin out, okay. Trump achieved what no president has achieved in the decades they have been conducting the study. There now lets hear your come back to that. Name a president in the last 50 years, Trump crushed them all. Here's you, but but but...but.

He achieved something meaningless, who the fuck cares about it?

I stomped you into the dirt, go lick your wounds. :eusa_hand:

Idk it seems things are doing good. Im no economist, nor will i try to act like one.
I do love having more money in my pocket. More tax cuts please

Thank Obama. Because those tax cuts did nothing for you.
Pfft... that filthy America hating kenyan muslim dog turd did more to RUIN America than any other president in HISTORY, and his economy was the WORST in history, even though the fed tried to help him out with Q.E. pumping $85,000,000,000 in the stock market EVERY MONTH. If you still worship that BUFFOON, you don't have the brains God gave a BRICK.

dumbass-kenyan.jpg

The major problem with your screed is that I am right.

They were kept too low under Obama, should have come up much sooner. They have never been this low, this long. So, either the economy is really not that strong or they need to raise the rates.

View attachment 259261

So, either the economy is really not that strong or they need to raise the rates.

Well, compared to Obama's sub 0.25%, the economy must be rockin' at 2.4%!

So what you are saying is, that Trump achieved in a year what Obama failed to achieve in 8 years makes you sad. We get it.

Obama was a piece of shit president, and Trump is only slightly better. That is why the best you worshipers can do is compare him to Obama. That is liking comparing a QB to Ryan Leaf.

You just keep sticking your chin out, okay. Trump achieved what no president has achieved in the decades they have been conducting the study. There now lets hear your come back to that. Name a president in the last 50 years, Trump crushed them all. Here's you, but but but...but.

He achieved something meaningless, who the fuck cares about it?

I stomped you into the dirt, go lick your wounds. :eusa_hand:

yep, nothing more impressive than linking to a 2 year old article by accident! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

View attachment 259261

So, either the economy is really not that strong or they need to raise the rates.

and compared to Ryan Leaf, Johnny Manziel was a rockin QB.

Does the fact your only defense of Trump is that he is better than the 2nd worst POTUS ever tell you anything about your savior in the White House?

In light of the April jobs report, one would think the OP's author would have deleted the thread. The liberal ability to ignore reality is genuinely amazing. It's like they live in a parallel universe. One problem is that average Americans know better because they live in the real world where the economy has vastly improved in barely two years under Trump.

View attachment 259261

and compared to Ryan Leaf, Johnny Manziel was a rockin QB.

Does the fact your only defense of Trump is that he is better than the 2nd worst POTUS ever tell you anything about your savior in the White House?

A lot better than the 2nd worst. Savior? Durr

Forum List

Back