The reality of the future of the Modern Republican Party

The party is getting much older.

They don't support education.

They don't attract minorities.

They are mostly a white party, getting more male all the time.

As the number of degrees in the nation goes up, the number of degrees in the GOP goes down.

So what is the future of the party.

Gerrymandering won't last forever. Voter suppression won't always work.

What will the GOP look like in 20 years? Or even 10?

You delusional morons have been saying this exact same bull shit for almost 40 years. Yet we continue to kick your ignorant asses over and over.
You’re not kicking asses. Hillary won by millions. Gore beat bush.

If anyone had landslides it was Obama.

What’s keeping the Republicans in power is a combination of the electoral college, the supreme court, voter suppression and gerrymandering.

They can’t keep that up forever.

Remember there was more people at the women’s march protesting Trump right after the election then there were at trumps inauguration. What is that tell you?
More lies? So soon after the last batch? Hillary won? Gore was president? Who knew?

See what I mean?

If your party doesn't expand, you can't win forever. Even with Gerrymandering and voter suppression.

Who is joining the GOP?
Blacks? nope
Gays? nope
Hispanics? nope
women? nope

Who does that leave? No one.

You
Morons have been saying that for decades dumbass.
And we’ve been right. The Republican Party is shrinking but they have managed to hang on to power through gerrymandering and voter suppression and undermining our democratic system. You can’t deny it.
----------------------------------------------------- i think that the 'repubs' are following all legal laws that apply DeanRD .

As the number of degrees in the nation goes up, the number of degrees in the GOP goes down.

Republicans rule from a minority
They lost the popular vote in the White House, Senate and House

All they have left is an attempt to stock the courts with young Conservatives so they can undermine Democratic legislation

Once you eliminate Illegals, multiple voters and the non-living, democrats are lucky to keep 4 Senate seats

Trump has increased his support among Blacks and Hispanics...do you ever do research before you post?

The democrat party is the party trapping poor minorities in schools that don't teach them reading and math.....The Republicans are trying to fix those schools ....why do democrats want minorities to be trapped in schools that won't educate them?

They could open the party to Hispanics and others of color.

The problem for them is, it would no longer be this Republican Party. So either way, it dies.

The worst problem is that it's dragging down the country as it goes.
You read way too much from HuffPooh and the Daily Beast.

Reality? Biased opinion more likely. An illegal executive order by a democrat governor is responsible for more deaths than some Nazi criminals we hanged after WW2 but the NY judicial system ignores it. New York elitist democrats deny basic services to (mostly) Blacks in NYC because they don't have the correct Vax Docs. Republicans getting older? Look at the freaking president. The reality is that the democrat party would be laughed out of Washington if it wasn't for the total support of the mainstream media but that ain't going to last while the Biden administration implodes.

It occurred to me that maybe the assumption by the democrat leadership is is that the GOP is top heavy with senior citizens and the smarmy young turks consider the elderly as the enemy. That would account for the effort by democrat administrations to simply eliminate those pesky seniors who usually vote republican. Slick Andy eliminated about 10,000 (mostly seniors) nursing home residents at a stroke of the pen. Old Joe is busy in Florida placing infected illegal aliens in senior citizen neighborhoods and the floodgates are open in (Republican) Texas.

ThanksQuote Reply deanrd
What do you mean 'don't support education', did you make that up? These teacher unions is what is destroying education. I haven't seen one democRat support allowing the parent pick where their child go to school and the same schools pass students that don't read or do math. Lefytst California have the highest paid teachers in America. Their 48th in reading and 49th in math. That don't fit at all with what you are believing. You don't know me so who told you we don't 'attract' Minorities I guess you have a head count of Whites, Blacks, and Greens in the repug party. You know what? All I am hearing from you is the same old shit your party slings because you are to stupid to form your own opinion or have a simple clue. I feel sorry for ones like you spouting that shit the same lame shit like a broken record. You do know there are some people that will sell you a clue. Think how much you can impress your friends if you have a couple clues instead of firing the same old lying shit every day. hell, you are so bad off I bet you might find some one that gives you a free one. Don't take my word for it, ask your mom.

mike I was referring to the Left Loonies!
My apologies then I thought you meant conservatives. Yes, screw them all! Come by later and I can polish your shoes for you and change your oil! ;)

My apologies then I thought you meant conservatives. Yes, screw them all! Come by later and I can polish your shoes for you and change your oil! ;)
I saw how they do it too. I was from Chicago and my aunt for almost forty years would go weekly to the coroners office to get the "list". Than on election day we had to drive the "voters" all around the city so they could "vote" with the names from the list. Each one would vote about 10-15 times for a frozen turkey and food stamps. Chicago...home of AACORN and Obama.

I saw how they do it too. I was from Chicago and my aunt for almost forty years would go weekly to the coroners office to get the "list". Than on election day we had to drive the "voters" all around the city so they could "vote" with the names from the list. Each one would vote about 10-15 times for a frozen turkey and food stamps. Chicago...home of AACORN and Obama.

“When I die, bury me in Chicago because I want to remain politically active”
Political humorist Mort Sahl‘s website

I guess the best defense etc. It's only been about 6 months and the U.S. seems to be falling apart under the onslaught of hoards of illegals, crazy covid mandates and high energy prices that could cripple the already fragile economy. We have a president who is clearly mentally impaired and a V.P. who is a frivolous incompetent liberal that everybody is afraid of and a house speaker that might be guilty of insider trading and lefties ask about the future of the GOP? You gotta be kidding.

NO, there are 57 states.

If there are 57 states, then why are there only 50 stars on the American flag? Quick question...............can you name all 57 states, or in your calculation of states, are you including other places like territories that AREN'T states? And, just out of curiosity, in your estimation, is PR a state?

Forum List

Back