The realities of the Trump administration

We still have no idea when Trump last tested negative. Trump is being tested on a regular basis. Live updates: Donald Trump's Covid-19 diagnosis

Being tested once a week or once a month is on a regular basis. They are all losing their minds over at the Trump White House.

The Trump White House says it will not reveal when Trump last tested negative because that is Trump's "private medical history."

The White House, meaning Trump, is wrong on two counts.

First, Trump is not a private person. The American people own the President. If Trump wanted to keep his privacy, he should not have run for President.

Secondly, the Trump White House appears to be unaware that we are in the middle of a pandemic, which is only getting worse. It is essential that we know when he last tested negative so that we can find out with whom Trump was in contact. Trump is contagious.

There are two obvious conclusions to Trump's unwillingness to divulge that critical information. The first is, Trump doesn't care how many people become ill because of contact with him. That part is obvious.

Also, that piece of medical history must be very dangerous, medically and politically.

How long did Trump go without being tested? A week? Two weeks? A month?

We don't know, and a White House that is in complete disarray won't tell us. There are at least 22 people in Trump's circle that have tested positive for the virus.

Trump said, "I have instructed my representatives to stop negotiating until after the election when, immediately after I win, we will pass a major Stimulus Bill that focuses on hardworking Americans and Small Business."

Trump said, "If I am sent a Stand Alone Bill for Stimulus Checks ($1,200), they will go out to our great people IMMEDIATELY. I am ready to sign right now. Are you listening Nancy?"

Two statements, hours apart, that are diametrically opposed to one another.

Dr. Conley is telling us what Trump wants him to tell us.

There is vital piece on information about Trump that his doctor won't tell us. We still have no idea when Trump last tested negative. When asked, the poor doctor was forced to say stupidly, "I don't want to look backwards" because Trump is not concerned about other people's lives.

7.8 million Americans have been infected by the coronavirus, and over 217,600 have died. The virus is surging in most states, and the U.S. is averaging between 800 to a 1,000 deaths a day. Trump and 22 of his close associates have been infected, and he was hospitalized. After returning from the hospital Trump declared he was no longer contagious and added, referring to the virus ...

"This was a blessing from God."

Our President described a Senator and the Democratic candidate for vice-president in this way.
Speaking with Fox Business host Maria Bartiromo, Trump said, “She was terrible. I don’t think you can get worse. And totally unlikeable. And she is. She’s a communist. She’s left of Bernie. She’s rated left of Bernie by everybody. She’s a communist.”

“This monster that was onstage with Mike Pence, who destroyed her last night, by the way,” Trump added. “This monster, she says, ‘No no, there won’t be fracking,’ there won’t be this. Everything she said is a lie.” Trump Calls Kamala Harris A 'Communist' And 'Monster' In Rambling Fox Interview

In a very real sense I don't blame Trump's followers for totally avoiding Trump.

"This was a blessing from God."

Our President described a Senator and the Democratic candidate for vice-president in this way. Speaking with Fox Business host Maria Bartiromo, Trump said, “She was terrible. I don’t think you can get worse. And totally unlikeable. And she is. She’s a communist. She’s left of Bernie. She’s rated left of Bernie by everybody. She’s a communist. This monster that was onstage with Mike Pence, who destroyed her last night, by the way. This monster, she says, ‘No no, there won’t be fracking,’ there won’t be this. Everything she said is a lie. ”

I dearly would love to write about the reactions from the GOP leadership about all this, meaning the last few reports.

But I can't. There isn't any. Republican Senators and congressmen are not saying a word.

Silence tells us a lot about the current leadership, particularly in the Senate.

Vote early!

Last edited:
Trump said, "I have instructed my representatives to stop negotiating until after the election when, immediately after I win, we will pass a major Stimulus Bill that focuses on hardworking Americans and Small Business."
Trump said, "If I am sent a Stand Alone Bill for Stimulus Checks ($1,200), they will go out to our great people IMMEDIATELY. I am ready to sign right now. Are you listening Nancy?"

Trump said, "I would like to see a bigger stimulus package, frankly, than either the Democrats or the Republicans are offering. I'm going the exact opposite now."

Trump's remarks come as the White House prepares a $1.8 trillion stimulus package to Democrats, The Washington Post reported.

Who does he think he is kidding? This was meant strictly for his base. They believe everything Trump says. The vast majority of Americans know this is proof positive Trump is both nuts and clueless. $1.8 trillion has no chance getting by Mitch McConnell and the Senate Republicans.

Business Insider reports, "I've got a significant percentage of my members who think we've done enough and who are alarmed by the amount of national debt," Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said at a campaign event in Kentucky Thursday.

In response to Pelosi's suggested bill regarding the 25th Amendment, Trump tweeted, "Crazy Nancy Pelosi is looking at the 25th Amendment in order to replace Joe Biden with Kamala Harris. The Dems want that to happen fast because Sleepy Joe is out of it!!!"

Pelosi wants to replace Biden with Harris? Okay, we know Trump meant this as a joke, but what he said made absolutely no sense.

He's gone!

Vote early!

Trump backed out of the second debate, but that doesn't mean he is giving up.

The Times reports, "President Trump is planning to host up to 2,000 people on the South Lawn of the White House on Saturday for his first in-person event since he announced he had tested positive for the coronavirus, three people familiar with the plans said on Friday, and his campaign announced that he would hold a rally in Florida on Monday.

"The president was expected to make remarks from one of the balconies at the White House to the crowd. More than 2,000 invitations went out for the event, according to one official."

This brings up a few questions. Insofar as we know, Trump is still contagious. Are his doctors and advisors permitting Trump to hold a political rally before he has tested negative for the virus?

We don't know, and the Trump White House doesn't tell us a thing about the President, nothing important at any rate, like when Trump last tested negative or how often he is tested.

What are they hiding?

What is the purpose of holding a political rally on the White House grounds? There is restricted access. Won't Trump be preaching to the choir? Yes, there will be some television, but one doesn't need 2,000 people to hold a comedy routine.

Judging by the number of people infected by the coronavirus, the last event on White House grounds was a super spreader. Some 200 people gathered for the nomination ceremony for Judge Amy Coney Barrett on September 26. So far, at least ten people who attended that event have tested positive for the virus, including the President and First Lady.

The Duluth News Tribune reports, "The outbreak now includes nine cases associated with President Donald Trump’s Sept. 18 rally in Bemidji. Health officials confirmed that count on Friday and said two of those nine have been hospitalized, with one needing intensive care. "

ABC News reports, "The coronavirus outbreak has infected "34 White House staffers and other contacts" in recent days, according to an internal government memo, an indication that the disease has spread among more people than previously known in the seat of American government.

"Dated Wednesday and obtained by ABC News, the memo was distributed among senior leadership at FEMA, a branch of the Department of Homeland Security and the agency responsible for managing the continuing national response to the public health disaster."

Attendees at the Florida event will be asked to sign a disclaimer stating that “you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to Covid-19.”

Let me put this a different way.

Anyone attending these events has either got to be nuts or have a death wish!

"Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell on Thursday said he has not been to the White House since early August because of its lax policy on the coronavirus," Fox News.

These sources aided me in this report:

“I’m here to help you. We will bring back law and order to your community. We will bring it back, and we will bring it back immediately,” Trump told the people of Minnesota.

Should Biden be elected, Trump apparently was very concerned about the possibility of uncontrolled violence in the streets of Minneapolis following a racial event like the killing of at black man at the hands of law enforcement.

Trump warned us that if Biden is elected there could be months of unfettered violence in a peaceful American city like Portland, Oregon.

If Biden is elected, Trump told us that shootings would become common place in cities like Chicago.

If Biden is elected, Trump warned there would constant BLM protests and racial strife from Los Angeles to Baltimore and every city in between.

If Biden is elected, Trump warned us that a peaceful little town in Wisconsin would be torn apart when a local cop shot an unarmed black man in front of his kids. Trump suggested that things would get so bad the NBA would have to cancel tournament games. Many thought Trump was going too far this time.

“Everything we’ve achieved is now in danger. This election will decide whether we will defend the American way of life or allow a radical movement to completely dismantle and destroy it. Joe Biden is not the savior of America’s soul. He is the destroyer of America’s jobs, and if given the chance, he will be the destroyer of America’s greatness,” President Trump.

This is classic Trump. He knows the country is being torn apart by racial strife, violence, destruction, and murder on his watch. So, he blames his Presidential rival for what may happen if his rival is elected.

In classic Trump he does this by using lies, gross exaggerations, and overwhelming hyperbole that only his loyal faithful will believe because they don't know the truth, and they don't want to know the truth.
Looting, rioting and burning is not law and order. Yet it has become a norm in Democrat led cities

Trump backed out of the second debate, but that doesn't mean he is giving up.

The Times reports, "President Trump is planning to host up to 2,000 people on the South Lawn of the White House on Saturday for his first in-person event since he announced he had tested positive for the coronavirus, three people familiar with the plans said on Friday, and his campaign announced that he would hold a rally in Florida on Monday.

"The president was expected to make remarks from one of the balconies at the White House to the crowd. More than 2,000 invitations went out for the event, according to one official."

This brings up a few questions. Insofar as we know, Trump is still contagious. Are his doctors and advisors permitting Trump to hold a political rally before he has tested negative for the virus?

We don't know, and the Trump White House doesn't tell us a thing about the President, nothing important at any rate, like when Trump last tested negative or how often he is tested.

What are they hiding?

What is the purpose of holding a political rally on the White House grounds? There is restricted access. Won't Trump be preaching to the choir? Yes, there will be some television, but one doesn't need 2,000 people to hold a comedy routine.

Judging by the number of people infected by the coronavirus, the last event on White House grounds was a super spreader. Some 200 people gathered for the nomination ceremony for Judge Amy Coney Barrett on September 26. So far, at least ten people who attended that event have tested positive for the virus, including the President and First Lady.

The Duluth News Tribune reports, "The outbreak now includes nine cases associated with President Donald Trump’s Sept. 18 rally in Bemidji. Health officials confirmed that count on Friday and said two of those nine have been hospitalized, with one needing intensive care. "

ABC News reports, "The coronavirus outbreak has infected "34 White House staffers and other contacts" in recent days, according to an internal government memo, an indication that the disease has spread among more people than previously known in the seat of American government.

"Dated Wednesday and obtained by ABC News, the memo was distributed among senior leadership at FEMA, a branch of the Department of Homeland Security and the agency responsible for managing the continuing national response to the public health disaster."

Attendees at the Florida event will be asked to sign a disclaimer stating that “you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to Covid-19.”

Let me put this a different way.

Anyone attending these events has either got to be nuts or have a death wish!

"Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell on Thursday said he has not been to the White House since early August because of its lax policy on the coronavirus," Fox News.

These sources aided me in this report:

Sandy good to see you. Wonder if Donald has invited his favorite Deplorables to guard the entrance with their AK-47s and kidnap any lib-ruls or pussies wearing face masks who attempt to crash his latest exhibit of selfishness and irresponsibility?

Someone suggested that they call it his "Evita Event" seeing as how he will puff out his chest on the balcony and assume his famous Mussolini pose. Seems apt - Don't cry for Donald. I only hope he doesn't attempt to sing. :rolleyes:

Yeah but the poll also said twice a many republicans as democrats report watching some of the convention and 59% of those republicans approved of the message.

Only 59%? Hell, that's a massive plummet from the 90+% of Republicans who used to be on the Trump Train. Looks like 30% (mostly women I'd wager) decided to jump when it started going off the rails! ;)

c2956ad65839aa273630b2bf5666a2de.jpg

Trump directed his political hack not to brief Congress on election security. Trump does not want the American voter to know how much Russia is helping him get elected.

Vox reports, "The Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) told Congress that it would no longer deliver in-person election security briefings, a move that’s angered lawmakers as Election Day approaches.

"The change could make it more difficult for members of Congress to ask detailed questions about election security or press officials on their findings, a worrisome proposition for oversight in a year when foreign meddling has already been confirmed.

"Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe, a Trump loyalist confirmed to the position in May, informed members of the House and Senate Friday of the change, noting they will continue to provide members with written updates."

“I believe this approach helps ensure, to the maximum extent possible, that the information ODNI provides Congress in support of your oversight responsibilities on elections security, foreign malign influence, and election interference is not misunderstood nor politicized,” Ratcliffe wrote in a letter dated August 28.

It also means Ratcliffe (and Trump) will decide what Congress sees and doesn't see.

That is not oversight as is mandated by our Constitution. It is not the first time Trump has violated our Constitution and it won't be the last.

When are Trump Republicans and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell going to rein in this miscreant President? Will it be after Trump has usurped all the power the Senate Constitutionally has?

Speaking of Moscow Mitch, he says he hasn't visited the White House since early August because they don't mask or social distance. Occasionally we get a little ray of bitter sunshine.

Trump directed his political hack not to brief Congress on election security. Trump does not want the American voter to know how much Russia is helping him get elected.

Vox reports, "The Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) told Congress that it would no longer deliver in-person election security briefings, a move that’s angered lawmakers as Election Day approaches.

"The change could make it more difficult for members of Congress to ask detailed questions about election security or press officials on their findings, a worrisome proposition for oversight in a year when foreign meddling has already been confirmed.

"Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe, a Trump loyalist confirmed to the position in May, informed members of the House and Senate Friday of the change, noting they will continue to provide members with written updates."

“I believe this approach helps ensure, to the maximum extent possible, that the information ODNI provides Congress in support of your oversight responsibilities on elections security, foreign malign influence, and election interference is not misunderstood nor politicized,” Ratcliffe wrote in a letter dated August 28.

It also means Ratcliffe (and Trump) will decide what Congress sees and doesn't see.

That is not oversight as is mandated by our Constitution. It is not the first time Trump has violated our Constitution and it won't be the last.

When are Trump Republicans and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell going to rein in this miscreant President? Will it be after Trump has usurped all the power the Senate Constitutionally has?

Speaking of Moscow Mitch, he says he hasn't visited the White House since early August because they don't mask or social distance. Occasionally we get a little ray of bitter sunshine.

I find it interesting that while Moscow Mitch is downplaying the virus when he's asked about it, is refusing to visit the WH because they don't have very good virus protection. If Moscow Mitch really believed his dear leader Trump about the virus not being a big deal, why does he refuse to visit the WH?

I find it interesting that while Moscow Mitch is downplaying the virus when he's asked about it, is refusing to visit the WH because they don't have very good virus protection. If Moscow Mitch really believed his dear leader Trump about the virus not being a big deal, why does he refuse to visit the WH?

I'd love to be able to tell you that Moscow Mitch had a come to Jesus moment ... But that would be a bridge too far. Once a dick, ALWAYS a dick. ;)

Trump is planning to host up to 2,000 people on the South Lawn of the White House on Saturday for his first in-person event since he announced he had tested positive for the coronavirus, three people familiar with the plans said on Friday, and his campaign announced that he would hold a rally in Florida on Monday.

Is Trump going back onto the campaign trail while testing positive for the coronavirus?

The answer is yes. We not only do not know when he lasted tested negative, but we do know that he is positive for the coronavirus as he heads for several rallies. If he has tested negative recently, the White House would have every reason to make that public.

The White House has not done so.

Judging by the number of people infected by the coronavirus, the last event on White House grounds was a super spreader. Some 200 people gathered for the nomination ceremony for Judge Amy Coney Barrett on September 26.
The coronavirus outbreak has infected "34 White House staffers and other contacts" in recent days, according to an internal government memo, an indication that the disease has spread among more people than previously known in the seat of American government.

Trump is doing everything wrong. I will prove it.

He is holding political rallies while testing positive for the coronavirus. That is nothing short of self-centered stupidity and is politically reckless.

Today, for the second time in two weeks Trump held a superspreader event at the White House. This one was ten times larger than the first. Again, that is extremely mindless and reflects political suicide, but he has to be in front of his adoring admirers. Why they adore Trump is a mystery, and they won't say.

Lastly, he lies his way through a political speech, and everyone knows it, including his fans and Trump himself. He lies so much now he no longer knows what reality is. All he knows are his fantasies, fantasies about the pandemic, Joe Biden, and Kamala Harris primarily.

Of course, there really isn't anything new here, which explains why Trump is losing in every major poll and the disparity is growing because of his behavior. Trump is incapable of understanding that fact.

In the meantime, Trump's followers are in hiding. His fans absolutely refuse to discuss what Trump is doing and saying. They voted for Trump. Now they ignore him.

If Trump doesn't have people cheering for him, he thinks it's a waste of time to show up. Back in the 60's, Nixon and Kennedy had a remote debate. Trump thinks that is a waste of time, because he doesn't have his cheerleaders to boost his ego.

Do we have a sick and contagious candidate running for President? If Trump is elected, will he survive long enough to be sworn in on January 20? Most certainly the contagious candidate is still positive for the coronavirus otherwise he and the White House would most certainly tell us if that were not true.

Refusal to address an issue often provides answers to the issue.

CNN reports, "Trump's doctor, Sean Conley, provided fragmentary information on his patient's vital signsthis week as he briefed reporters in front of the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center. But he was far from transparent about the full nature and course of Trump's Covid-19 illness.

"Conley has served as Trump's publicist in a white coat, reassuring Americans at every turn that Trump is doing well, while leaving out conspicuous details," wrote James Hamblin, a doctor, in the Atlantic.

"Conley wouldn't say, for example, when Trump last tested negative for the virus and refused to describe the condition of the President's lungs (the disease typically attacks the lungs early in infection)."

"Conley has served as Trump's publicist in a white coat, reassuring Americans at every turn that Trump is doing well, while leaving out conspicuous details," wrote James Hamblin, a doctor, in the Atlantic.

Trump's doctor has not faced the American people about our President via a press conference since Monday. He has sent memos. I guess he is weary of lying to Americans.

Trump has seen a different doctor, Fox's T.V. doctor. Surprise, surprise, that doctor said Trump was doing well.

Conley's most recent memo was made public late on a Saturday night (why? to avoid scrutiny?). He still will not face reporters who have extremely important questions to ask him.

Instead, he revealed a memo that was approved by Trump. As expected, it is filled with medical gobbledygook that doesn't address the issue.

It reads, "This evening I am happy to report that in addition to the President meeting the CDC criteria for the safe discontinuation of isolation, this morning's COVID PCR sample demonstrates, by currently recognized standards, he is no longer considered a transmission risk to others," White House physician Dr. Sean Conley.

That is exactly what Trump wants Americans to think. It's okay for him to travel, meet with others, and hold rallies.

Did Trump test negative for the coronavirus? Of course, he did not.

How do we know that? Conley would have told us. That has been the main issue all freaking week!

Health officials said people should have two negative tests for coronavirus -- taken 24 hours apart -- before being around people again.

We know Trump hasn't tested negative once. He is contagious and he infecting others.

Most certainly the contagious candidate is still positive for the coronavirus otherwise he and the White House would most certainly tell us if that were not true.

Refusal to address an issue often provides answers to the issue.

“I’ve been tested totally negative. I’m going to be out in Florida tomorrow, working very hard because this is an election we have to win.”

The vast majority of Americans learned a long time ago not to believe anything this President says. Do his followers believe this incredible statement, although they believe anything? We will never know. Trump's supporters do not talk about what Trump says and does. They don't discuss Trump, period.

Why is that? Are they embarrassed that they are supporting an idiot and habitual liar? That would make sense.

Trump's activities are very suspicious. He will hold rallies, make videos produced by the White House, and make statements to Fox News, but he refuses to face inquisitive reporters who have many questions.

This is true also of Trump's doctor. Conley has not faced reporters in a week. He sends out memos approved by Trump.

It is readily apparent both are hiding something. It is readily apparent what that something is.

Trump is contagious. He has not tested negative.

The media, even Fox News, has been highly critical of Trump as he engages the public while positive for the coronavirus. The hue and cry has been going on for the past seven days.

Today, Trump boarded AF1 in the rain to fly to Florida for still another superspreader event. He will conduct others this week in PA and IA. Everyone in the crowd around him was wearing a mask.

But not Trump. Considering the events of the past ten days, it is difficult to contemplate something more stupid.

While all this was going on, Trump's doctor revealed an approved memo saying Trump tested negative.

Very conveniently as Trump heads out on the campaign trail, White House physician Sean Conley said Monday Trump has tested negative for Covid-19 on consecutive days.

"In response to your inquiry regarding the President's most recent COVID-19 tests, I can share with you that he has tested NEGATIVE, on consecutive days, using the Abbott BinaxNOW antigen card," Conley wrote, noting that those tests were taken "in context with additional clinical and laboratory data."

What has been Conley's history through all this? First, he has admitted lying to the American people. Conley has refused to face reporters. He sends perplexing memos. His memos have been sketchy, confusing, and cause more questions than they answer. That is because he only reveals what Trump tells him he can reveal. Conley did not say which two days Trump tested negative. Conley is withholding vital information -- before Trump was so ill he had to go to the hospital when did he last test negative. It is difficult to understand why a doctor would withhold such vital health information.

Can anyone believe this doctor with that history?

In addition, Conley admitted using the Abbott BinaxNOW test which may not be completely accurate. It's only been validated in people within the first seven days of symptom onset. Trump has been sick for ten days. The US Food and Drug Administration has said it does not know how accurate the test is at that point.

Trump is "not infectious to others," Conley added.

The doctor's assessment came moments after the President was seen boarding Air Force One without a mask on his way to Sanford, Florida, where he will rally a large group of supporters.

That says it all. Trump is stupidly transparent.

This source aided me in this report: Trump's doctor says the President has tested negative on consecutive days

You know, while I'm glad that he's recovering and getting healthy again, he needs to be careful about what he says. A man in NV caught a mild case, but then was able to catch it again a while later. Doctors have said that mild cases don't build very many antibodies, and a person could become reinfected. Doctors still aren't sure how long immunity lasts after recovery, or if there is any at all. And, they said the second case was worse than the first for this NV man.

Trump on Monday launched a three-week quest to save his Presidency, behaving as though the pandemic does not exist.

"I feel so powerful, I'll walk into that audience. I'll walk in there, I'll kiss everyone in that audience," Trump said in Sanford, Florida. "I'll kiss the guys and the beautiful women and the -- everybody. I'll just give everybody a big, fat kiss."

Geez, what an idiot. This is our President speaking.

Eleven days ago, Trump was receiving intensive care in a hospital because he was stricken with the coronavirus. Contrary to what his doctor says, Trump is still contagious. Both Trump and his doctor refuse to speak with reporters, as they attempt to hide the truth.

CNN reports, "As predicted, the US is now grappling with a new Covid-19 surge -- one that could overwhelm hospitals, kill thousands of Americans a day by January and leave even young survivors with long-term complications."

"We went down to the lowest point lately in early September, around 30,000-35,000 new cases a day. Now we're back up to (about) 50,000 new cases a day. And it's going to continue to rise," Dr. Peter Hotez, dean of the National School of Tropical Medicine at Baylor College of Medicine, said Tuesday.

There have been over eight million cases of the virus in the U.S., and over 220,000 deaths. Due to mismanagement by the Trump administration caused by Trump's fantasies about the pandemic in its early stges, the U.S. leads the world in both categories. There were 45,800 new cases in the U.S. yesterday. United States Coronavirus: 8,052,784 Cases and 220,308 Deaths - Worldometer

I'll walk into that audience. I'll walk in there, I'll kiss everyone in that audience.

Little wonder as to why Trump's supporters don't want to talk about this idiot.

Forum List

Back