The realities of the Trump administration

If Trump is defeated, if the GOP loses control of the Senate -- both likely, why else are Republicans in such a hurry -- and Trump Republicans confirm Ginsburg's replacement, the GOP is likely to lose power for at least a generation.

CNN reports, "Republican Sen. Susan Collins on Saturday weighed in on the US Supreme Court vacancy, saying that she believes waiting until after the election is the right decision."

"Given the proximity of the presidential election, however, I do not believe that the Senate should vote on the nominee prior to the election," the Maine senator said in a Saturday statement.

Like all politicians, Collins is transparent. She gives token resistance to the Trump Republicans in the Senate to attract the liberal and independent vote.

Then she votes right along beside them.

The same is true of Sen. Murkowski of Alaska.

If Trump is defeated, if the GOP loses control of the Senate -- both likely, why else are Republicans in such a hurry -- and Trump Republicans confirm Ginsburg's replacement, the GOP is likely to lose power for at least a generation.

CNN reports, "Republican Sen. Susan Collins on Saturday weighed in on the US Supreme Court vacancy, saying that she believes waiting until after the election is the right decision."

"Given the proximity of the presidential election, however, I do not believe that the Senate should vote on the nominee prior to the election," the Maine senator said in a Saturday statement.

Like all politicians, Collins is transparent. She gives token resistance to the Trump Republicans in the Senate to attract the liberal and independent vote.

Then she votes right along beside them.

The same is true of Sen. Murkowski of Alaska.
Susan Collins is an establishment douchebag who can eat shit. Due to the high likelyhood that the Dims are going to use massive fraud to steal this election, we need a Republican justice in place before the election.

Assuming that a replacement for Ginsburg has not been confirmed by November 3, and further assuming that Trump loses the election, should a defeated President be allowed to appoint a judge to the Supreme Court?

It should be pointed out, both assumptions are extremely likely. Trump is the least popular President in modern American history.

Fox News reports, "President Trump on Monday claimed he would win the presidential election if House Speaker Nancy Pelosi actually attempted to use impeachment as an option to block his eventual Supreme Court nominee from being confirmed to the seat vacated by the late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

"Over the weekend, after it was announced that Ginsburg had passed away on Friday, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., vowed that a Trump nominee to the Supreme Court to fill her vacancy “will receive a vote on the floor of the United States Senate.”

"In response, Pelosi, D-Calif., in an interview, would not rule out impeachment as an option to stop a Trump nominee from being confirmed to the bench of the high court by the Senate.

"The president, though, during an exclusive interview on "Fox & Friends" Monday morning, said nominating a justice to the high court is part of his constitutional duty."

Trump fires back after Dems indicate impeachment could be used to block court nominee: ‘If they do that, we win’

Trump reacted slowly to the impending pandemic in January and February despite warnings from intelligence and his own National Security Advisor. By his own admission to Woodward, Trump admitted lying to the American people about the threat. We got his fantasies instead. Currently, over 204,000 Americans have died from the virus, and the U.S. has 20% of the world's virus cases and 20% of the world's deaths from the virus. United States Coronavirus: 7,043,756 Cases and 204,449 Deaths - Worldometer

Our once great economy is in shambles.

By way of a solution to the problem, Trump suggested the injection of bleach to kill off the virus.

"We're rounding the corner, with or without a vaccine," Trump claimed Monday. "We've done a phenomenal job, not just a good job, a phenomenal job, other than public relations, but that's because I have fake news."

"On public relations I give myself a 'D.' On the job itself, we take an 'A+," Trump added.

Hovering mostly between 38% to 42% approval, Trump is the least popular President in modern American history. He is a minority President. "Hillary Clinton, based on the latest estimates, got a little more than 27 percent of the voting-eligible population’s vote, while Trump got just 27 percent."

Trump lost the popular vote by nearly three million. Despite Trump's rhetoric, he does not speak for the American people.

That is simply another lie.

"@GOP We were put in this position of power and importance to make decisions for the people who so proudly elected us, the most important of which has long been considered to be the selection of United States Supreme Court Justices. We have this obligation, without delay!" Trump wrote on Twitter.

If Trump and the Trump Republicans ram Ginsburg's replacement through before the November 3 election, the rage within the Democratic Party and Independents will be historic. We are told that Mitch McConnell cherishes a conservative court. He cherishes his leadership in the Senate far more. McConnell is risking the distinct possibility that the GOP will not see the inside of the Oval Office and no GOP Senator will see the inside of the senate majority leader's office for a generation.

The real power in this country is in the executive branch and the Senate, not the Supreme Court, and McConnell knows it.

The GOP is the minority party in America. In 2016, the Democrats nominated the worst possible candidate -- lots of baggage and under an FBI investigation during a Democratic administration -- and yet Trump won by less than 80,000 votes in three states and lost the popular vote. This while millions of Democratic voters stayed home thinking Clinton was a shoe-in.

If Trump and Trump Republicans ram Ginsburg's replacement down American throats, that won't happen this time.

Now picture Trump losing, quite likely, and the GOP losing control of the Senate, also quite likely as they stood by while Trump mishandled the pandemic response and his administration lost control of our economy, saying and doing nothing.

Make that two generations!

McConnell is risking the distinct possibility that the GOP will not see the inside of the Oval Office and no GOP Senator will see the inside of the senate majority leader's office for a generation.

“Because our Senate majority committed to confirming President Trump’s excellent judicial nominees — and particularly because we committed to supporting his Supreme Court nominees — the American people expanded the Republican majority in 2018,” Mr. Graham wrote on Monday. “We should honor that mandate.”

The Republicans gained two seats. Up for grabs were 24 Democratic seats, and 11 Republican seats. The GOP won 13 seats. The Democrats won 22 seats. Graham failed to mention that. It was virtually a Democratic victory, and was in line with the rest of the 2018 results. The GOP got creamed, and lost control of the House. 2018 United States elections - Wikipedia

Things are different in 2020. In November, 21 GOP seats are up for grabs, and only 12 for the Democrats.

McConnell should think long and hard about what he is doing. Going against the will of the American people is not a wise career choice.

Trump wanted a large bounce coming out of the Republican National Convention, and early evidence is that he did not receive one. The new ABC News/Ipsos poll is especially harsh for Trump. Although it did not poll the horse race, it did poll the candidates' favorability ratings.

Detailed findings:

Among all Americans, responses to the RNC are more negative than the DNC.

Slightly more than one in three Americans (37%) approve of what the Republicans said and did at their convention, compared to 59% who disapprove. After the DNC, 53% approved of the Democrats’ message.

Sixty-two percent feel the Republicans spent too much time criticizing the Democrats, compared to 51% of Americans who said Democrats spent too much time criticizing Republicans at their convention.

Currently, 31% of Americans feel favorable toward Donald Trump, unchanged from last week (32%) and similar to his standing before both conventions (35%).

The same is true for Joe Biden: 46% feel favorable, virtually the same as last week (45%). However, more Americans feel positive toward Biden than negative, an improvement from earlier in August.

Just over a third of Americans (35%) approve of how Trump is handling the response to the coronavirus, unchanged from the end of July (34%).

Views toward Trump, Biden unchanged after the conventions | Ipsos
I Love when Leftist attempt to post about "Reality".

It's almost as hilarious as them trying to post about Christianity.

These psychos clearly DO NOT live in reality.

There is a reason Leftism is referred to as a Mental Disorder.

“I’m here to help you. We will bring back law and order to your community. We will bring it back, and we will bring it back immediately,” Trump told the people of Minnesota.

Should Biden be elected, Trump apparently was very concerned about the possibility of uncontrolled violence in the streets of Minneapolis following a racial event like the killing of at black man at the hands of law enforcement.

Trump warned us that if Biden is elected there could be months of unfettered violence in a peaceful American city like Portland, Oregon.

If Biden is elected, Trump told us that shootings would become common place in cities like Chicago.

If Biden is elected, Trump warned there would constant BLM protests and racial strife from Los Angeles to Baltimore and every city in between.

If Biden is elected, Trump warned us that a peaceful little town in Wisconsin would be torn apart when a local cop shot an unarmed black man in front of his kids. Trump suggested that things would get so bad the NBA would have to cancel tournament games. Many thought Trump was going too far this time.

“Everything we’ve achieved is now in danger. This election will decide whether we will defend the American way of life or allow a radical movement to completely dismantle and destroy it. Joe Biden is not the savior of America’s soul. He is the destroyer of America’s jobs, and if given the chance, he will be the destroyer of America’s greatness,” President Trump.

This is classic Trump. He knows the country is being torn apart by racial strife, violence, destruction, and murder on his watch. So, he blames his Presidential rival for what may happen if his rival is elected.

In classic Trump he does this by using lies, gross exaggerations, and overwhelming hyperbole that only his loyal faithful will believe because they don't know the truth, and they don't want to know the truth.
Such is the group pathology known as Trumpism. Blind devotion to a transparent con man.
Actually for me having over 50 years of experiencing the MSM my rule of thumb is if the MSM writes as in the case of Trump over 96% negative news while at the same time donating 96% of their money to the democrats....hmmm... that makes me more supportive of Trump.
Simply because I've been around the MSM and see how they bias their news.
Another reason is a simple fact: The MSM and anti-trumpers think Trump, me and 50 million like me are "ANTI-Immigrant".
Proof? I just did a Google search results for "Trump anti-immigrant" =183,000 articles. But "Trump anti-ILLEGAL Immigrants": 3,680 results.
Now what does this mean to the 50+ million like me that have relatives that became "LEGAL" immigrants, or Trump who married a LEGAL immigrant or Trump's grandmother who was a LEGAL immigrant? INSULTING!
To think we like Trump are ANTI-IMMIGRANT? And then the dummy MSM piles on by encouraging "ILLEGAL" immigration.
Encouraging people to break the law. To NOT do what my relatives and 50+ million other people had to do... study, take tests, pay money and wait several years before becoming a LEGAL American!
Is it NO wonder then that people like me and 50+ million don't believe the MSM! But believe President Trump.
Trump will win by a gigantic landslide because people like above and millions more truly don't answer pollsters as we are too busy working.
The polls are biased as part of the MSM. But look for election day. Won't be a need for election recounts folks. A LANDSLIDE the likes of
1984 with Trump carrying 49 of the 50 states
Knowing that all news media is biased, deciding you would support Trump because MSM is biased to the Left seems a bit shallow.

Media is biased because the American people are biased. The country is so divided that we don't share hardly any common realities. Thus each media entity serves it's audience giving them what they want. And what they want is reinforcement of their believes. Talk Radio, Fox News, and a slew of right wing websites portray liberals as unpatriotic, Communists, Anarchists, and un-American. The major TV networks and many left wing websites portray conservatives as bigoted authoritarians, reactionaries who seek to improve the lives of the rich and upper middle class at cost the poor and minorities. The day that MSM and Fox News start appealing to the opposition is the day they lose their audience.

Scientific polling services such a Gallup, Rasmuseen, and Reuters can't afford to be biased because their business depends on their accuracy. Open Access Polls used on social media, talk radio, and various web sites are notorious for their bias, rigging, and inaccurate results.

No the MSM is biased because they were educated in a liberal biased environment. Believe me I KNOW!
In the 60s I was on the fringe of the SDS (AKA as Weathermen) and as were several of my journalism classmates.
We in in our journalism classes, were taught at that time traditional journalism...before Vietnam, Watergate,deepthroat where "anonymous sources" were considered unreliable. Where the "5 Ws" were so important to provide the public Some of my classmates went on to editors/producers,reporters and their perceptions that the USA was the bad guy was what they promoted. Consequently the MSM is constituted of more liberal, biased LEFT people today more than ever.

Now before I go further... I want you to compare my comments to yours... I provide links... you?? So who do you think is better informed?

FACT: survey done article written 11/2018
462 Financial Journalists Were Asked Their Political Leanings. Guess How Many Said They Were Conservative.
Researchers from Arizona State University and Texas A&M University questioned 462 financial journalists around the country. They followed up with 18 additional interviews. The journalists worked for the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, Washington Post, Associated Press and a number of other newspapers. One other thing the researchers found was that the surveyed journalists overwhelmingly described themselves as liberal. Of those surveyed, 17.63% said they were “very liberal,” and 40.84% said they were “somewhat liberal,” for a total of 58.47% saying they lean left.
On the other side of the spectrum, just 0.46% said they were “very conservative” and 3.94% described themselves as “somewhat conservative,” for a total of 4.4% of respondents leaning right. The other 37.12% said they were moderate.
In summary... 58.47% leaned left while 4.4% conservative.
FACT: Now here is a FACT that proves MSM left wing bias:
Think about it... these "journalists" donated 96% to Hillary and Trump won! Do you honestly believe then the MSM was going to be "fair and balanced"???
HELL no. They lost money backing Hillary and they had to get something out of it!
FACT: How Negative has the MSM been to Trump compared to other presidents?
View attachment 390276
View attachment 390275
The reason MSN, Fox News, dozens of talk shows, and thousands of websites are biased is because it is tremendously profitable. As long as people need confirmation of their slanted view of politics they will be there to provide it. The only way to stop it is not to participate. Turn them off and click on something else, watch a movie, listen to some music, read a good book, but for God Sake, don't participate because you will become part of the problem. And that problem is called division in America. China is counting on your help and so is Russia.

Last edited:
“I’m here to help you. We will bring back law and order to your community. We will bring it back, and we will bring it back immediately,” Trump told the people of Minnesota.

Should Biden be elected, Trump apparently was very concerned about the possibility of uncontrolled violence in the streets of Minneapolis following a racial event like the killing of at black man at the hands of law enforcement.

Trump warned us that if Biden is elected there could be months of unfettered violence in a peaceful American city like Portland, Oregon.

If Biden is elected, Trump told us that shootings would become common place in cities like Chicago.

If Biden is elected, Trump warned there would constant BLM protests and racial strife from Los Angeles to Baltimore and every city in between.

If Biden is elected, Trump warned us that a peaceful little town in Wisconsin would be torn apart when a local cop shot an unarmed black man in front of his kids. Trump suggested that things would get so bad the NBA would have to cancel tournament games. Many thought Trump was going too far this time.

“Everything we’ve achieved is now in danger. This election will decide whether we will defend the American way of life or allow a radical movement to completely dismantle and destroy it. Joe Biden is not the savior of America’s soul. He is the destroyer of America’s jobs, and if given the chance, he will be the destroyer of America’s greatness,” President Trump.

This is classic Trump. He knows the country is being torn apart by racial strife, violence, destruction, and murder on his watch. So, he blames his Presidential rival for what may happen if his rival is elected.

In classic Trump he does this by using lies, gross exaggerations, and overwhelming hyperbole that only his loyal faithful will believe because they don't know the truth, and they don't want to know the truth.
Such is the group pathology known as Trumpism. Blind devotion to a transparent con man.
Actually for me having over 50 years of experiencing the MSM my rule of thumb is if the MSM writes as in the case of Trump over 96% negative news while at the same time donating 96% of their money to the democrats....hmmm... that makes me more supportive of Trump.
Simply because I've been around the MSM and see how they bias their news.
Another reason is a simple fact: The MSM and anti-trumpers think Trump, me and 50 million like me are "ANTI-Immigrant".
Proof? I just did a Google search results for "Trump anti-immigrant" =183,000 articles. But "Trump anti-ILLEGAL Immigrants": 3,680 results.
Now what does this mean to the 50+ million like me that have relatives that became "LEGAL" immigrants, or Trump who married a LEGAL immigrant or Trump's grandmother who was a LEGAL immigrant? INSULTING!
To think we like Trump are ANTI-IMMIGRANT? And then the dummy MSM piles on by encouraging "ILLEGAL" immigration.
Encouraging people to break the law. To NOT do what my relatives and 50+ million other people had to do... study, take tests, pay money and wait several years before becoming a LEGAL American!
Is it NO wonder then that people like me and 50+ million don't believe the MSM! But believe President Trump.
Trump will win by a gigantic landslide because people like above and millions more truly don't answer pollsters as we are too busy working.
The polls are biased as part of the MSM. But look for election day. Won't be a need for election recounts folks. A LANDSLIDE the likes of
1984 with Trump carrying 49 of the 50 states
Knowing that all news media is biased, deciding you would support Trump because MSM is biased to the Left seems a bit shallow.

Media is biased because the American people are biased. The country is so divided that we don't share hardly any common realities. Thus each media entity serves it's audience giving them what they want. And what they want is reinforcement of their believes. Talk Radio, Fox News, and a slew of right wing websites portray liberals as unpatriotic, Communists, Anarchists, and un-American. The major TV networks and many left wing websites portray conservatives as bigoted authoritarians, reactionaries who seek to improve the lives of the rich and upper middle class at cost the poor and minorities. The day that MSM and Fox News start appealing to the opposition is the day they lose their audience.

Scientific polling services such a Gallup, Rasmuseen, and Reuters can't afford to be biased because their business depends on their accuracy. Open Access Polls used on social media, talk radio, and various web sites are notorious for their bias, rigging, and inaccurate results.

No the MSM is biased because they were educated in a liberal biased environment. Believe me I KNOW!
In the 60s I was on the fringe of the SDS (AKA as Weathermen) and as were several of my journalism classmates.
We in in our journalism classes, were taught at that time traditional journalism...before Vietnam, Watergate,deepthroat where "anonymous sources" were considered unreliable. Where the "5 Ws" were so important to provide the public Some of my classmates went on to editors/producers,reporters and their perceptions that the USA was the bad guy was what they promoted. Consequently the MSM is constituted of more liberal, biased LEFT people today more than ever.

Now before I go further... I want you to compare my comments to yours... I provide links... you?? So who do you think is better informed?

FACT: survey done article written 11/2018
462 Financial Journalists Were Asked Their Political Leanings. Guess How Many Said They Were Conservative.
Researchers from Arizona State University and Texas A&M University questioned 462 financial journalists around the country. They followed up with 18 additional interviews. The journalists worked for the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, Washington Post, Associated Press and a number of other newspapers. One other thing the researchers found was that the surveyed journalists overwhelmingly described themselves as liberal. Of those surveyed, 17.63% said they were “very liberal,” and 40.84% said they were “somewhat liberal,” for a total of 58.47% saying they lean left.
On the other side of the spectrum, just 0.46% said they were “very conservative” and 3.94% described themselves as “somewhat conservative,” for a total of 4.4% of respondents leaning right. The other 37.12% said they were moderate.
In summary... 58.47% leaned left while 4.4% conservative.
FACT: Now here is a FACT that proves MSM left wing bias:
Think about it... these "journalists" donated 96% to Hillary and Trump won! Do you honestly believe then the MSM was going to be "fair and balanced"???
HELL no. They lost money backing Hillary and they had to get something out of it!
FACT: How Negative has the MSM been to Trump compared to other presidents?
View attachment 390276
View attachment 390275
The reason MSN, Fox News, dozens of talk shows, and thousands of websites are biased is because it is tremendously profitable. As long as people need confirmation of their slanted view of politics they will be there to provide it. The only way to stop it is not to participate. Turn them off and click on something else, watch a movie, listen to some music, read a good book, but for God Sake, don't participate because you will become part of the problem. And that problem is called division in America. China is counting on your help and so is Russia.
I agree with you 100%! Bad news is basically less common than "good news" i.e... most of all our lives are positive experiences.
The other factor was the contributions of 96% to Hillary by the MSM. Finally, our education system is mostly a left wing, liberal environment. FACTs which most people don't deal with are:
The Washington Post reported on research, conducted by Verdant Labs using political-contribution data, on the Democrat-Republican divide based on job type.

While it unsurprising that among actors and actresses there are 90 Democrats for every 10 Republicans,
many would be amazed to discover that teachers are actually as liberal or even more so than those in acting.

Among English teachers, there are 97 Democrats for every three Republicans, with the proportion being even more one-sided among health teachers, with 99 Democrats for every one Republican.

While there are slightly more Republicans among math and science teachers, among high school teachers overall, there are 87 Democrats for every 13 Republicans.
Dr. Greg Forster, Friedman Fellow at the school-choice organization EdChoice and a top education researcher, last year wrote that university education schools indoctrinate future teachers in left-wing ideology.
So not only do our students get brain-washed that what the below picture shows happening in Cuba where Marxism is revered,
but the MSM are brain-washed in college, donate their money to left wing and write their news with bias.

The GOP is the minority party in America. In 2016, the Democrats nominated the worst possible candidate -- lots of baggage and under an FBI investigation during a Democratic administration -- and yet Trump won by less than 80,000 votes in three states and lost the popular vote. This while millions of Democratic voters stayed home thinking Clinton was a shoe-in.

If Trump and Trump Republicans ram Ginsburg's replacement down American throats, that won't happen this time.

The Post reports, " Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) announced Tuesday that he believes President Trump should get to choose a replacement for Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg regardless of whether he wins in November. The move clears the way for a vote this year by the GOP-led Senate on a nominee that Trump is expected to name Saturday."

As mentioned earlier, Sens. Collins and Murkowski, despite their meaningless rhetoric, will follow along and do as their told if a lame duck Senate tries to confirm Trump's appointee.

Trust me, if Trump loses in November (very likely) and the GOP loses control of the Senate (also very likely), and Trump's choice is confirmed, there will be hell to pay.

If the GOP wins in November, then it's a push, but that is not likely.

Trump's worst mistake as a leader was his mishandling of the coronavirus pandemic, resulting in the loss of over 189,000 American lives, and counting, as well as the destruction of the U.S. economy, the largest the world has ever known. To counter this, he has for months suggested crackpot ideas and he constantly attempts to change the subject.

His latest gambit is law and order, which is ironic. The country is being torn apart by racial unrest on his watch. Trump blames Biden for violence.

He comes up with really screwy ideas because he yearns to be the center of attention, and, if that means making a fool of himself, so be it.

His latest crackpot scheme is coming from his new medical advisor. Trump has silenced Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx, who are brilliant epidemiologists.

The Post put it this way. "Dr. Scott W. Atlas has argued that the science of mask wearing is uncertain, that children cannot pass on the coronavirus and that the role of the government is not to stamp out the virus but to protect its most vulnerable citizens as Covid-19 takes its course.

"Ideas like these, both ideologically freighted and scientifically disputed, have propelled the radiologist [not an epidemiologist] and senior fellow at Stanford University’s conservative Hoover Institution into President Trump’s White House, where he is pushing to reshape the administration’s response to the pandemic.

"Mr. Trump has embraced Dr. Atlas, as has Mark Meadows, the White House chief of staff, even as he upsets the balance of power within the White House coronavirus task force with ideas that top government doctors and scientists like Anthony S. Fauci, Deborah L. Birx and Jerome Adams, the surgeon general, find misguided — even dangerous — according to people familiar with the task force’s deliberations."

Our President at work. It is amazing how anyone can support this idiot. He wants to kill Americans with the toxic medical advice from his administration.

Who else stopped reading somewhere in the middle of the first paragraph?

Although I vote democrat I find MSM repugnant. Fox News and CNN are bit better but not much. Our political system worked fairly well until the later half of the 20th century because the ideology of two parties overlapped. Believe or not, there were liberal republicans and conservative democrats. When impasses occurred in congress, coalitions were formed between the two parties to reach an agreement. Minority party membership in committees in both houses were allowed to contribute to proposed legislation. Today, the purpose of the minority party in Congressional committees is to stall all legislation. Legislation passed due to the work of coalitions between parties tend to focus on creating a law that is fair, enforceable, and supportable by both parties rather than just creating a law that pass the ideological filters of the party in power.

Consider two pieces of legislation, Obamacare, passed by a democrat government and the Patriot Act, passed by a republican government. Both pieces of legislation were badly flawed because they were build around ideology of one party with little concern for constitutionality nor how the parts of the law could be implemented. The result has been legislation that could not be implemented, parts found unconstitutional and numerous executive orders by presidents in order to make the laws workable.

By contrast consider the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Although it was passed by a democrat government, the act Incorporated and build on the republican passed Civil Rights Act of 1957 and was passed due to a coalition of republican and democrat senators. The result has been landmark legislation with no part found unconstitutional and all amendments have strengthen the law.

The deep ideological division with no overlaps between the parties are creating a situation in which each party destroys the accomplishments of other party when it controls government. We saw that to some extent when democrats got control of government in 2009. We saw even more of it when Republicans got control in 2016 and we will see even more when democrats get in power. The losers will be the American people. The winners will be Russia and China who are working to get people elected that will create more division, violence, and unrest. They want see a US that is torn apart by dissension, violence, hatred, and unable to develop any long term policies.

Last edited:
We are beginning to feel the effects of Labor Day weekend. 205,379 Americans have died from the virus, and deaths from the virus has increased in 20 states. The number of cases of the virus is increasing in 24 states. United States Coronavirus: 7,095,623 Cases and 205,393 Deaths - Worldometer

What does our President say about all this? “By the way, we’re rounding the corner. We’re rounding the corner on the virus,” Trump told reporters and the American people during a recent news conference.

Yesterday, our President told a crowd of his devoted followers in Swanton, Ohio, that the coronavirus "affects virtually nobody" except "elderly people."

It is readily apparent Trump is living in an alternate universe. It is difficult to understand how he could make statements like that. They go way beyond political convenience and border on senility, lack of intelligence as well as lack of awareness.

In the meantime, Trump is endeavoring to kill off his supporters. He is holding still another political rally today -- this time in Moon Township, PA -- in front of a mask-less, close-knit crowd of adoring admirers. He is holding similar rallies in front mask-less crowds nearly every day now.

I guess he doesn't care how many of his followers become sick and/or hospitalized.

Is he endangering the health and well-being of his supporters to prove a point? Before answering, study the source provided at the beginning of this post.

Much like he did in 2016, the Russian president supports Trump’s re-election, and he is doing so personally.

The Times reports, "President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia is most likely continuing to approve and direct interference operations aimed at raising President Trump’s re-election chances, a recent C.I.A. analysis concluded, a signal that intelligence agencies continue to back their assessment of Russian activities despite the president’s attacks.

"The assessment was disseminated in support of sanctions imposed this month on Andriy Derkach, a pro-Russian Ukrainian lawmaker who has spread information critical of Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. It is consistent with intelligence officials’ warning to lawmakers in January that Russia was interfering on Mr. Trump’s behalf, a briefing that outraged Republicans and eventually helped oust Joseph Maguire from his post as acting director of national intelligence."

The Times was being kind. Put a different way, Trump fired him."

Trump doesn't like bad news, particularly if it involves Russia.

Or Putin.

Despite repeated warnings from intelligence officials and his own FBI director that Russia is carrying out a blatant attack on American democracy, Trump summed up his views at a rally yesterday in very simple terms, "I like Putin, he likes me."

Trump wasn't through with his adulation of the Russian dictator. "I like Putin. He likes me. We get along. Wouldn't you say it's smart to get along? OK? It's smart," he told supporters in Ohio.

Again, this might be a question of intelligence.

Considering the fact that Putin is no friend of the United States, considering the fact that Putin will do whatever he can to weaken our country, considering the fact that is why Putin approved of Trump in the first place, isn't that akin to President Roosevelt saying, "I like Adolf Hitler."

Trump is going to win easily. The Senate will stay red. The only question is the House. If the left stays on course, I suspect all 3 will be back in GOP hands in January. The Democrats are running Joe Biden. Biden was the clown that Obama and his admin laughed at for entertainment.

Considering the fact that Putin is no friend of the United States, considering the fact that Putin will do whatever he can to weaken our country, considering the fact that is why Putin approved of Trump in the first place, isn't that akin to President Roosevelt saying, "I like Adolf Hitler."

Trump's followers will have nothing to say.

As this thread shows, they don't want to know.

These are the people who chose our President the last time.

We are beginning to feel the effects of Labor Day weekend. 205,379 Americans have died from the virus, and deaths from the virus has increased in 20 states. The number of cases of the virus is increasing in 24 states. United States Coronavirus: 7,095,623 Cases and 205,393 Deaths - Worldometer

Trump looks really stupid doing it, but he has this nasty habit of creating fantasies, then basing his opinions on the fantasies he created. It is a sign of intellectual disparity and sheer desperation. He can't use reality or what his opponents say. He must invent a different reality or his opponent's dialogue.

Politico writes, "Don’t focus on the 200,000 people the coronavirus might kill in the U.S., think about the 2 million people President Donald Trump is saving."

“What would have happened if we did nothing?” Trump asked.

“Think of the number — potentially 2.2 million people if we did nothing, if we didn’t do the distancing, if we didn’t do all of the things that we’re doing,” Trump added.

I told you Trump looked stupid and desperate.

“If you give power to Joe Biden, the radical left will defund police departments . . . no one will be safe,” Trump told a Republican audience, adding that Democrats would support “anarchists, agitators, rioters, looters, and flag-burners."

“Biden is a Trojan horse for socialism,” Trump said, adding that his Democratic rival did not have “the strength to stand up to wild-eye Marxists.”

Biden has been in Washington politics for 47 years as a United States Senator and a vice-president for eight years. He is no wide-eyed newbie, and, if anything, as the author of the 1994 Crime Bill, he is a right of center moderate.

The idea that Biden would support defunding police departments as well as “anarchists, agitators, rioters, looters, and flag-burners" is pure fantasy that borders on the ludicrous.

Yet this is what our President says about his political opponent. Trump once again relies on fantasy.

By the way, the death toll now is 206,500 Americans. Because of Trump's continued mishandling of the pandemic and fantasies regarding same, we may actually reach 2.2 million before this is over. We are averaging between 35,000 and 40,000 new cases per day -- that's greater than the dreaded March/April period -- and more than 1,000 deaths/day again.

Trump looks really stupid doing it, but he has this nasty habit of creating fantasies, then basing his opinions on the fantasies he created. It is a sign of intellectual disparity and sheer desperation.

By the way, the death toll now is 206,500 Americans. Because of Trump's continued mishandling of the pandemic and fantasies regarding same, we may actually reach 2.2 million before this is over. We are averaging between 35,000 and 40,000 new cases per day -- that's greater than the dreaded March/April period -- and more than 1,000 deaths/day again.

Trump said today in a press conference that he could overrule the Food and Drug Administration on a vaccine. He said that FDA's determination to ensure the efficacy and safety of any vaccine was political.

“We are looking at that, but I think that was a political move more than anything else,” Trump said today.

In other words, according to Trump, it will be Trump who decides when a vaccine will be ready for distribution, hopefully before that "very important date," as he put it.

Is this another one of Trump's fantasies?

Americans sure hope so.

Vote early!

Trump looks really stupid doing it, but he has this nasty habit of creating fantasies, then basing his opinions on the fantasies he created. It is a sign of intellectual disparity and sheer desperation.

Today in his press conference, Trump would not commit to providing a peaceful transition of power after Election Day.

"Well, we're going to have to see what happens," Trump said.

The basis for Trump's opinion was his fantasy, his baseless false assertion that widespread mail-in voting is rife with fraud.

"You know that I've been complaining very strongly about the ballots and the ballots are a disaster," Trump said.

Trump has never supported that assertion. He just says it.

In other words, it is his fantasy.

The very opposite is true. Trump proved it.

The now-disbanded voting integrity commission launched by the Trump administration uncovered no evidence to support claims of widespread voter fraud, according to an analysis of administration documents released Friday.

Vote early!

Today in his press conference, Trump would not commit to providing a peaceful transition of power after Election Day.

"Well, we're going to have to see what happens," Trump said.

The basis for Trump's opinion was his fantasy, his baseless false assertion that widespread mail-in voting is rife with fraud.

The Times reports, "President Trump’s refusal to commit to accepting the results of November’s election — something no other modern president has put in doubt — led several prominent Republicans, including Senator Mitch McConnell of Kentucky, the majority leader, to insist Thursday that there would be a peaceful transfer of power come January. But they stopped short of directly criticizing the president."

“The winner of the November 3rd election will be inaugurated on January 20th,” Mr. McConnell wrote on Twitter. “There will be an orderly transition just as there has been every four years since 1792.”

"Mr. McConnell did not mention Mr. Trump in his comments, and he refused to elaborate on them. But his tweet was in response to the president’s comment on Wednesday, when a reporter asked if he would commit to a peaceful transition, that “We’re going to have to see what happens.'"

Only problem is Sandy, Trump spews whatever comes into his little pea brain, and his followers eat it up as gospel.

As far as him over ruling the FDA to get the vaccine out? Hey, not only do I think it's a bad idea, but no, science doesn't play politics, and him forcing them to release it early is a VERY bad idea.

Remember......................Trump doesn't believe in science, and when it comes to global climate change, he said that "the science could be wrong". Sorry, but science is based on facts and observable results.

Forum List

Back