The Real-World Data Show the Covid Vaccines Are Ineffective

Can you post the part of the article that said the mRNA injections never prevented infections?

Here is a quick search result:

{...

NEW STUDIES: Covid Vaccines Do Not Prevent Infection, Spread… They Simply Do Not Work As Claimed​

(Natural News) At least three new studies prove that the vials of mystery chemicals they are calling “vaccines” for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) do absolutely nothing to stop infection with or spread of the disease.

A Yale University graduate who also obtained a PhD from Princeton University says that the jabs do not work as claimed, which only adds to the growing mountain of evidence against their continued use.

Nina Pierpont published a paper on September 9 that analyzes numerous studies showing that Fauci Flu shots fail to stop the disease from infecting the “fully vaccinated” or transmitting in and out of their bodies.

In her report on the findings, Pierpont explained how getting injected for Chinese Germs will not bring about “herd immunity,” nor will it do much of anything beyond making people sicker due to vaccine-induced autoimmune disorders and other diseases.

The jabs do not protect fully vaccinated people against infection, she writes, nor do they keep fully vaccinated people from carrying the infection and spreading it to others. Why, then, are government bureaucrats trying to force them onto everyone?

Natural immunity, it turns out, is the best way to avoid getting sick or dying from the Chinese Virus. There is no need for a lethal injection to try to magically cure it based on blind hope, in other words.
...}

{...

CDC Director: Vaccines No Longer Prevent You From Spreading COVID​

Posted By Tim Hains
On Date August 6, 2021

Fully vaccinated people who get a COVID-19 "breakthrough" infection can spread the virus to others even if they are not symptomatic, Centers for Disease Control Director Rochelle Walensky told CNN on Thursday.

She warned that an autumn/winter surge in the COVID "Delta" variant could again see hundreds of thousands of cases per day.

"Our vaccines are working exceptionally well," she said. "They continue to work well with 'Delta' with regard to severe illness and death, but what they can't do anymore is prevent transmission."
...}

{...

COVID-19 Vaccines May Not Prevent Nasal SARS-CoV-2 Infection and Asymptomatic Transmission​

Benjamin S Bleier 1, Murugappan Ramanathan Jr 2, Andrew P Lane 2
Affiliations expand

Abstract​

Current COVID-19 vaccine candidates are administered by injection and designed to produce an IgG response, preventing viremia and the COVID-19 syndrome. However, systemic respiratory vaccines generally provide limited protection against viral replication and shedding within the airway, as this requires a local mucosal secretory IgA response. Indeed, preclinical studies of adenovirus and mRNA candidate vaccines demonstrated persistent virus in nasal swabs despite preventing COVID-19. This suggests that systemically vaccinated patients, while asymptomatic, may still be become infected and transmit live virus from the upper airway. COVID-19 is known to spread through respiratory droplets and aerosols. Furthermore, significant evidence has shown that many clinic and surgical endonasal procedures are aerosol generating. Until further knowledge is acquired regarding mucosal immunity following systemic vaccination, otolaryngology providers should maintain precautions against viral transmission to protect the proportion of persistently vulnerable patients who exhibit subtotal vaccine efficacy or waning immunity or who defer vaccination.
...}|

It is not illegal to make profits or have contracts. It might be they are good at what they do.

I'm simply asking for proof of what you say and I know you can't.
If the vacinne kills people for the reasons you suggest, there would be hundreds of millions dead. There isn't so you are a liar.

Wrong.
The fact the mRNA injection can migrate is not an absolute, but a random chance.
It all depends if and where it migrates to before it will have negative side effects.
So the % of harm may be very low.
But since the % of harm from covid is also very low, especially in kids, it is important to compare.

I disagree and if you are right, obtain the medical records to prove it. I'm saying you are a liar.
See how good you are now.

Nonsense.
These mRNA injections have a well document side effect of amputations.

{...

Amputations After COVID/Vax​

ON NOVEMBER 17, 2021 IN C19 VICTIMS
COVID-19
Well this is confusing and worrisome. I found a lot of people who had to amputate their legs or arms after getting the COVID vaccines. There is a couple that got the vaccine but didn’t believe it could be related, and others that apparently weren’t vaccinated and blame covid. Scratches head. Then there’s a new story from yesterday about a man from NSW who had his leg amputated after the 2nd dose of AZ but then apparently contracted COVID in hospital and then was told by staff that he “could’ve got real sick” if he wasn’t vaccinated. I’m so confused.

Horrible and devastating outcome for all involved. Very confused though. Knowing that COVID-19 is treatable, I tend to be very maddened that the person who got COVID potentially wasn’t given the right treatment. And knowing that doctors have been warning this could happen with the vaccines, how there isn’t yet a protocol in place for anyone getting vaccinated to also be able to do things prior to getting vaccinated and after being vaccinated to alleviate blood clots.

NSW – Harold Molle​

Leg Amputated after 2nd dose of AstraZeneca, contracted COVID in hospital and staff told him without vaccine he might of got “real sick”​

...}

{...

Student Gets Leg Amputated After COVID-19 Vaccine, Dies Of Brain Blood Clots​

20-year-old student whose leg was amputated after getting a COVID-19 vaccine has died of blood clots in the brain.

Ketsiree Kongkaew, who studied at Phangnga Community College in Thailand, died of a hemorrhagic stroke after brain surgery. The student had remained unconscious following the surgery and needed a ventilator to breathe. She was pronounced dead Monday.

The young woman, who had been admitted to the Songklanagarind Hospital, had previously gotten her left leg amputated after she developed blood clots following her second dose of COVID-19 vaccine, according to The Bangkok Post. ...}

{...

Minnesota medical worker has both of her legs AMPUTATED after contracting COVID-19 just days after receiving her second vaccine dose​

• Jummai Nache, from Minneapolis, Minnesota, received the second dose of her COVID-19 vaccine on February 1
  • Days later, she felt chest pains and was rushed to the hospital, where she tested positive for the virus
  • Doctors diagnosed her with arterial blood clots multiple inflammatory syndrome (MIS), a condition where multiple organs in the body become inflamed.
  • Jummai's health rapidly deteriorated and she had to have of her legs amputated
  • Medical experts are unsure whether the vaccine caused her complications, while her husband searches for answers
  • Jummai will soon need her hands amputated as well, though her heart has fully recovered
...}

{...

CORONAVIRUS| News

Amputations, organ failure, blood clotting: The range of complications in COVID-19 cases​

Victoria Ahearn
The Canadian PressStaff
Contact
Published Wednesday, April 22, 2020 2:51PM EDT

TORONTO -- Canadian Broadway star Nick Cordero's recent leg amputation due to complications from COVID-19 is an example of a constellation of things that can go wrong during severe bodily infections, say doctors.

The Hamilton-raised actor-singer's wife, personal trainer Amanda Kloots, said his right leg was amputated last weekend in Los Angeles after blood clotting issues arose while he was being treated for the coronavirus. Cordero was in a medically induced coma on various machines to support his heart, lungs and kidneys.

While problems with organs and tissues can also unfold in other types of flu and critical illness, doctors say such cases highlight that COVID-19 can stretch far beyond a respiratory illness.
...}

Nonsense.
These mRNA injections have a well document side effect of amputations.

{...

Amputations After COVID/Vax​

ON NOVEMBER 17, 2021 IN C19 VICTIMS
COVID-19
Well this is confusing and worrisome. I found a lot of people who had to amputate their legs or arms after getting the COVID vaccines. There is a couple that got the vaccine but didn’t believe it could be related, and others that apparently weren’t vaccinated and blame covid. Scratches head. Then there’s a new story from yesterday about a man from NSW who had his leg amputated after the 2nd dose of AZ but then apparently contracted COVID in hospital and then was told by staff that he “could’ve got real sick” if he wasn’t vaccinated. I’m so confused.

Horrible and devastating outcome for all involved. Very confused though. Knowing that COVID-19 is treatable, I tend to be very maddened that the person who got COVID potentially wasn’t given the right treatment. And knowing that doctors have been warning this could happen with the vaccines, how there isn’t yet a protocol in place for anyone getting vaccinated to also be able to do things prior to getting vaccinated and after being vaccinated to alleviate blood clots.

NSW – Harold Molle​

Leg Amputated after 2nd dose of AstraZeneca, contracted COVID in hospital and staff told him without vaccine he might of got “real sick”​

...}

{...

Student Gets Leg Amputated After COVID-19 Vaccine, Dies Of Brain Blood Clots​

20-year-old student whose leg was amputated after getting a COVID-19 vaccine has died of blood clots in the brain.

Ketsiree Kongkaew, who studied at Phangnga Community College in Thailand, died of a hemorrhagic stroke after brain surgery. The student had remained unconscious following the surgery and needed a ventilator to breathe. She was pronounced dead Monday.

The young woman, who had been admitted to the Songklanagarind Hospital, had previously gotten her left leg amputated after she developed blood clots following her second dose of COVID-19 vaccine, according to The Bangkok Post. ...}

{...

Minnesota medical worker has both of her legs AMPUTATED after contracting COVID-19 just days after receiving her second vaccine dose​

• Jummai Nache, from Minneapolis, Minnesota, received the second dose of her COVID-19 vaccine on February 1
  • Days later, she felt chest pains and was rushed to the hospital, where she tested positive for the virus
  • Doctors diagnosed her with arterial blood clots multiple inflammatory syndrome (MIS), a condition where multiple organs in the body become inflamed.
  • Jummai's health rapidly deteriorated and she had to have of her legs amputated
  • Medical experts are unsure whether the vaccine caused her complications, while her husband searches for answers
  • Jummai will soon need her hands amputated as well, though her heart has fully recovered
...}

{...

CORONAVIRUS| News

Amputations, organ failure, blood clotting: The range of complications in COVID-19 cases​

Victoria Ahearn
The Canadian PressStaff
Contact
Published Wednesday, April 22, 2020 2:51PM EDT

TORONTO -- Canadian Broadway star Nick Cordero's recent leg amputation due to complications from COVID-19 is an example of a constellation of things that can go wrong during severe bodily infections, say doctors.

The Hamilton-raised actor-singer's wife, personal trainer Amanda Kloots, said his right leg was amputated last weekend in Los Angeles after blood clotting issues arose while he was being treated for the coronavirus. Cordero was in a medically induced coma on various machines to support his heart, lungs and kidneys.

While problems with organs and tissues can also unfold in other types of flu and critical illness, doctors say such cases highlight that COVID-19 can stretch far beyond a respiratory illness.
...}

Of course there was not one underlying circumstance involved. Because you said so.

You can make all the excuses for your recalcitrance you like. Quote all that bullshit, get a warm inner glow because you defied the government. Well done dickhead.

Have you noticed in Austria they are now instituting lockdown for people who don't have the jab. See how good you are when that arrives Rambo. Perhaps you should ask God his opinion.

Of course there was not one underlying circumstance involved. Because you said so.

You can make all the excuses for your recalcitrance you like. Quote all that bullshit, get a warm inner glow because you defied the government. Well done dickhead.

Have you noticed in Austria they are now instituting lockdown for people who don't have the jab. See how good you are when that arrives Rambo. Perhaps you should ask God his opinion.

Of course there was only one underlying cause.
The mRNA injections do not have to stay in the muscle where it originally is injected.
And where ever it ends up is attacked by the immune system.
Which can be fatal if it is the heart or brain, or it can cause amputations if it is the extremeties.

Yes, this.

I was alerted on Twitter that the NYT had a new article out about the effectiveness of the vaccines, of course citing the usual "only 1% of vaccinated hospitalized" but going back to Jan 1. SHOCKINGLY in both the NYT stream and the writer's stream, almost every single comment was disillusioned leftists saying "this is bogus, be honest about these stats"...."this goes back to January like we can't see what you're doing"...."I know a whole family of vaccinated they all have covid"....."why did the CDC stop recording vaccinated breakthrough cases".

Again I was really surprised. Heartened, but surprised.

Maybe real-world performance is beginning to pierce propaganda, even in the vaccinated. !!!!I

One can hope
I agree, it is high time for people to stop parroting the "vaccinate, vaccinate, wear your mask" propaganda that hasn't helped at all, and here we go into a steep surge: look at the graphs starting to soar up. Nothing they have stops this: they are pretending.

It does seem puzzling to me that surge after surge happens and all these vaccinated people get sick, but still people mouth the words they've been taught, as if they had any meaning or value. I know I tend to be a little ahead of the crowd --- probably a number of people here are --- but darn, it's time to get real, surely.

I agree, it is high time for people to stop parroting the "vaccinate, vaccinate, wear your mask" propaganda that hasn't helped at all, and here we go into a steep surge: look at the graphs starting to soar up. Nothing they have stops this: they are pretending.

It does seem puzzling to me that surge after surge happens and all these vaccinated people get sick, but still people mouth the words they've been taught, as if they had any meaning or value. I know I tend to be a little ahead of the crowd --- probably a number of people here are --- but darn, it's time to get real, surely.

It's interesting to watch them struggle in real time. They say things to me like "Well there are breakthrough infections" and I speak right to it. I say, "Six of the last seven cases I know personally have been vaccinated."

They usually revert right back to the programming. It's very sad actually.

It should be pretty clear by now that so called vaccines have no permanent effects, and after 4 months it no longer has any positive effect.

We need a strategy to end it, not to just "flatten the curve" and make it last forever.

It should be pretty clear by now that so called vaccines have no permanent effects, and after 4 months it no longer has any positive effect.

We need a strategy to end it, not to just "flatten the curve" and make it last forever.
I think a combo of our evolved bodies and the virus(es) are going to take care of that, not anything involving thought. Epidemics don't last forever, after all --- two to four years with outbreaks every 15 to 25 years is common, and endemic infection is also common.

Some can't go endemic --- Ebola and Bubonic Plague, for instance, for the simple reason that so few survive the disease. These are always epidemic and plague did break out again and again from 1348 through the late 1700s (Naples, a very dirty city at the time). Ebola, of course, is also having regular outbreaks at a few years intervals.

Endemic, I think, doesn't really refer to the disease organism: it refers to our organism's ability to have enough survival to maintain the population of humans. Well, or whatever, given that now they know hundreds of animals are also vulnerable (the current Economist).

I think a combo of our evolved bodies and the virus(es) are going to take care of that, not anything involving thought. Epidemics don't last forever, after all --- two to four years with outbreaks every 15 to 25 years is common, and endemic infection is also common.

Some can't go endemic --- Ebola and Bubonic Plague, for instance, for the simple reason that so few survive the disease. These are always epidemic and plague did break out again and again from 1348 through the late 1700s (Naples, a very dirty city at the time). Ebola, of course, is also having regular outbreaks at a few years intervals.

Endemic, I think, doesn't really refer to the disease organism: it refers to our organism's ability to have enough survival to maintain the population of humans. Well, or whatever, given that now they know hundreds of animals are also vulnerable (the current Economist).

The last thing anyone should want is to give an epidemic more time.
The epidemic is constantly growing geometrically and traveling to greater distances over time.
And "flattening the curve" is totally wrong because it gives the epidemic an infinite amount of time.

A epidemics can and will become endemic over enough time.
And no it is not about our defenses increasing, but about natural selection evolving the least lethal variant.
Variants more lethal do not do as well as less lethal variants.

Ebola and Bubonic Plague are endemic, but to different host animals.
Given enough time, they would evolve to become endemic to humans as well.
So the LAST thing we should ever do is allow any epidemic to last long enough to evolve into a variant endemic to humans.
That is sort of treason to our species, to burden all future generations with the mistake of our indulgent current stupidity and irresponsible behavior.

The last thing anyone should want is to give an epidemic more time.
The epidemic is constantly growing geometrically and traveling to greater distances over time.
And "flattening the curve" is totally wrong because it gives the epidemic an infinite amount of time.

A epidemics can and will become endemic over enough time.
And no it is not about our defenses increasing, but about natural selection evolving the least lethal variant.
Variants more lethal do not do as well as less lethal variants.

Ebola and Bubonic Plague are endemic, but to different host animals.
Given enough time, they would evolve to become endemic to humans as well.
So the LAST thing we should ever do is allow any epidemic to last long enough to evolve into a variant endemic to humans.
That is sort of treason to our species, to burden all future generations with the mistake of our indulgent current stupidity and irresponsible behavior.
Interesting post. True, about the diseases with serious mortality being endemic to other animals besides us. This is also why we cannot stamp out malaria or yellow fever --- you can't kill all the monkeys in the world!

You seem to feel people in charge screwed up by "letting" the epidemic last so long. I see from my point of view that the disease is much more powerful than we are and goes it's own merry way and there's nothing anyone could do about that. I mean, people don't write end-of-the-world stories about airborne viruses for nothing: it is true that we can't deal with those. And Covid is one.

We DID stop SARS; also MERS, but that was luck as well as a lot of frantic emergency work; I would have bet against that, once SARS got into Canada via the Asian community. But they did stop it.

At least we can't deal with this one till we find a good vaccine, if that is possible, which it may well not be, considering HIV is the same basic kind, and the extremely high mutation rate of such viruses. And we never had a good flu vaccine, either. I'm done with allowing bad vaccines or respecting that in any way. It's just a way to make money by the medical industry, IMO. Let them make good vaccines before they go through all this carry-on, disappointing everyone.

Interesting post. True, about the diseases with serious mortality being endemic to other animals besides us. This is also why we cannot stamp out malaria or yellow fever --- you can't kill all the monkeys in the world!

You seem to feel people in charge screwed up by "letting" the epidemic last so long. I see from my point of view that the disease is much more powerful than we are and goes it's own merry way and there's nothing anyone could do about that. I mean, people don't write end-of-the-world stories about airborne viruses for nothing: it is true that we can't deal with those. And Covid is one.

We DID stop SARS; also MERS, but that was luck as well as a lot of frantic emergency work; I would have bet against that, once SARS got into Canada via the Asian community. But they did stop it.

At least we can't deal with this one till we find a good vaccine, if that is possible, which it may well not be, considering HIV is the same basic kind, and the extremely high mutation rate of such viruses. And we never had a good flu vaccine, either. I'm done with allowing bad vaccines or respecting that in any way. It's just a way to make money by the medical industry, IMO. Let them make good vaccines before they go through all this carry-on, disappointing everyone.

It is VERY easy to end any epidemic that is not endemic to man, very quickly.

One strategy is full quarantine. If you simply do not allow any transportation in or out for a month, and you do contact tracing of all those who did show infection, it is quickly over. The epidemic needs new hosts every 12 days, or it dies out. That is how we ended Ebola.

But the other strategy is what Gen. Washington did in 1777, which is to use up all the easy hosts with deliberate variolation. There is no problem with how many new infections you create deliberately, because they are easy to quarantine while infectious.
And if you do enough, then there are not any easy hosts available any more, so the epidemic dies out. Again that takes less than a month.

New Topics

Forum List

Back